Message to Hollywood elites from a resident

ElenaJ

It would be interesting to tie this in with astrology. For example, the charts of LA and California.
Thank you for the video.

Dirius

The worst part is that Hollywood productions recieve tax-credits from most states. So essentially, normal people are financing big hollywood productions through taxes, while having to put up with this celebrity morons.

To make things clear, I am an advocate of lower taxation for everyone, both people and corporations. But when you have a particular industry that recieves massive tax cuts or tax breaks, while promoting high taxation for other industries and even worse for the normal working class people, that is disgusting. Seriously, stop watching hollywood movies and going to the movies, stop financing this crooks that do nothing more than ruin your economy with their miss-placed false morality.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

What you say is very true, but the real tragedy I think is the fact that they are pushing their values as "normal" in lots of hidden ways, especially in films, and anyone who differs becomes labelled as evil.

Dirius

What you say is very true, but the real tragedy I think is the fact that they are pushing their values as "normal" in lots of hidden ways, especially in films, and anyone who differs becomes labelled as evil.

Yes there is no question about that. But its not celebrities per se. They are just as dumb as anyone else, who buy into the narrative because they have been told that is the proper way.

The problem is the political lobby that pushes for this.

Its interesting that once you move into other areas of entertainment, such as music or sports, the political opinions are much more diversed, and conservatives/libertarians or general "right-wingers" are more prone to speak their mind in public. Why do you think that is?:lol:

The reason is that, while other industries have more specific audiences, tv and movies are for everyone. So its easier to stamp a political message in them. Thus why the political lobby is so keen in controlling hollywood.