How many times will I get married?

Astrology

How many times will I get married? My 7th house ruler is Mercury, Gemini. I have Mercury in Libra, 10th house. I also have Mercury square Uranus and Mercury square Neptune. What do these 2 hard Mercury aspects indicate about my marriage partner? Does Mercury in 10th house means that my future marriage partner will be someone from my workplace (career)? 7th house ruler is Mercury, Gemini, does this indicate that I will end up with someone who's younger than me? I also heard that 7th house=first husband and 9th house=second husband. How to figure out how many times I will get married? And most importantly, I will be with a Gemini or Sagittarius?

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 18

MariaSanchezzz

It's possible you'll only get married once. I know a lot of people with gemini on the 7th house cusp who only married once and are still married.

ardentika

That's impossible to determine with a chart. You might be predisposed to more than one marriage, but what matters the most is your free will and intention. If it's not something you want to do, you might decide subconsciously to just take your time till you find your match. That's all.