A question about Ketu/Sun conjunction...?

RubyTuesday

I've been watching videos and reading articles about this conjunction for a while now because I have been suffering from it for my whole life. I'm 32 now and no matter what profession/job I have been involved in, not only does it not feel fulfilling and that I'm just not proficient enough to suit my own standards, but no matter how much I try to think of something that would be fulfilling, nothing comes to mind. My natal chart seems to imply that I've got a pretty important mission in this life because not only is my sun conjunct ketu, it's also conjunct my mc and in the tenth house. I saw a video in which someone said something along the lines of "the effects of sun/ketu start to wane by around the 35th year." I really hope there's some truth to this because I feel so lost right now. Can anyone help to explain this to me or tell me what they know about this particular aspect? I'll go ahead and attach a link to my natal chart just in case someone wants to see what I'm dealing with here.

http://i.imgur.com/1sQe751.png