Anyone with Saturn in 5th house?

helike13

I wonder how will a H5 Saturn evolve when you become older. Especially at romance/sex part of the 5th house.

Do you have some inspiring H5 Saturn stories?

three M symbols

Hi
I have Saturn in 5th house (Pisces). It oppose my Sun.

I don't do a lot of things "just for fun".
I think Saturn in 5th house explains why I had issues with creativity most of my lifetime. Learning is a kind of hobbie for me. (ruler of my 3rd house (house of learning) is Saturn in 5th house.) So, my intellect likes to build creative things (5th house things).. More than watching a movie or seeing my friends even if i like it too.

Otherwise, I have a kind of affective lack since my childhood. (I really didn't like my childhood, even if i had good friends and very nice parents). For me, life was as a boring thing, not fun at all. I was already pessimistic at 8 years old.

Later, I had a lot of disappointments with love relationships (like anyone, i guess..)
When I was younger (as a teenager), I had the need to be in love with someone to feel good and alive. But it wasn't enough to be happy.
After working on myself for years, now I see love as an illusion. Even if I would like to be able to fall in love again, like when I was younger. I don't know why it doesn't happen anymore since a few years.

Sexuality is not something I have important issues with. My 5th house ruler is Jupiter in sag. (domicile.) Not afflicted. Venus and Mars (sex/love planets) are in domicile signs Libra & Scorpio, not afflicted too.

I want to believe in love but this is not one of my main goals anymore. I rather prefer to love myself first. This is what saturn wanted to teach me I guess. With learning patience and solid skills about creative matters.

“Self expression” (of the ego) is also a part of the 5th house. It was a lot easier as a teenager than as an adult.
I lack spontaneity now. This can be a problem. But Saturn is not the only planet which creates this problem in my chart

Do you have Saturn in 5th house too?

Last edited:

helike13

Thanks. Yes, I have Saturn Rx in 5th conjunct Mars Rx in Scorpio. My Venus is in 12th house Gemini. Peregrine and combust.

I also lack creative traits. My love life has always been a 'non-existent entity'.

I still don't know what Saturn wants to teach me....

three M symbols

"non existent entity" sounds very 12th house.
Looking all the rulers could help you understand more this situation, maybe.

Mars in Scorpio can turn anger as a great motivation.
You could learn how to be more creative. Saturn wants you to do your best about 5th house things.. (including self expression, ego, hobbies, self confidence, the love you give to people (and to yourself)..etc..)

Even if you're not born with creativity. The skills you work to improve during years are often more solid than the ones you had since ever.

But you should look where is Mercury too, as the ruler of 12th house, it can help you.

Last edited:

helike13

With Mars, Saturn and Pluto in H5 probably my creative traits aren't like drawing pink ponies on a canvas :D

3fd5ecf4176bf97303a148057d736c66.png

Actually I think I should involve myself in some martial arts.

Eanahsti

I have Saturn in Gemini in the 5th house and boyyy am I not a fun human being. Hehe probably just me, but i hate doing new things. Never have I been in a relationship. It’s sort of too scary. I’m trying to learn more about how to free myself from my mentality of thinking new is bad, but I sort of ******* it by telling someone “idk” when they asked me to homecoming 😖.