New year, new me?

Daisy556

Hey all,

2018 is going to be a year of change for me (graduating, hopefully moving out and getting a job, gaining a brother-in-law, turning 22, etc.) and I wanted to know how all of this will affect me and my life. Are there any unexpected things I should look forward to? How well will I adjust? Will my professional and personal lives take a turn for the better or worse?

Any input is welcome, thanks! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 3.55.06 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 3.55.06 AM.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 25

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hey all,

2018 is going to be a year of change for me (graduating, hopefully moving out and getting a job, gaining a brother-in-law, turning 22, etc.) and I wanted to know how all of this will affect me and my life. Are there any unexpected things I should look forward to? How well will I adjust? Will my professional and personal lives take a turn for the better or worse?

Any input is welcome, thanks! :biggrin:

As I can see Pluto is on your Descendant, with natally Jupiter on there. :)) Generally... (Typically...) this is a good omen, (placement...), but I need to see the full chart pragmatically (in my own program of sorts...) ZET to see the whole view of what's happening in your life this year (2018.. super year..) :) ZET

Thank you..

Carlos

kimbermoon

Sounds like some exciting changes for you, which are often attributed to the influence of Uranus. For you the planet will soon be making a sextile to your natal Venus [March], When is the wedding expected to take place? At the same time, Pluto is in a long term transit of your 7th h, currently forming a trine to your natal Mars/Mercury conjunct. Do you have an employment goal in mind?
In the past few months, Pluto [transformation of subconscious patterns] also made a pass over your
Jupiter, showing the potential for a period of expansion and growth on the social level.

Recently Saturn returned to it's home sign of Capricorn, and will spend the next 2 years moving through your 6th and into your 7th H. This is the time for using patience and self-control in your endeavours; to slowly build up your foundation of stability and security and making reasonable goals for yourself. By next January Saturn will reach the midpoint of your Nodes, the axis that relates to your path of destiny.
The Nodes can offer some fascinating insights into your path in life; the things you need to let go of in this lifetime [SN], and the converse path that your Soul wants to go. We find your NN in the 4th House, which suggests “the wisdom of not sacrificing your personal life in the pursuit of worldly ambition. It hints of a need to focus more on the process of doing things rather than the goal or end result.* This life is now meant to create a better balance between accomplishing things and nourishing and supporting yourself and others.”
Read more here:
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.ca/search/label/North Node Fourth House
You also have an interesting Kite pattern in your chart which should be studied in detail; this involves your Sun, Moon and Neptune in good aspect, however the configuration is also intersected by a strong opposition between Saturn and the Moon. The Moon is also involved in a conjunct with the North Node.
I would be happy to consult with you about this personally, if you wish to contact me.

ashriia

Hi.

I think you will do well, with regard to career aspirations. Ruler of your sun, is conjunct mars, in the hardworking sign of taurus. So your definitely ambitious. I've seen alot of mars conjunct the sun or ruler of the sun, in the charts of natives that do very well in their careers.

When saturn does reach the midpoint with your nodes, which I would just consider a t-square with the nodes. The needs of others/particularly someone older might be at odds with your goals and what you desire for yourself. It could also be the catalyst(the t-square) for relocation/"moving out". And its a great idea to work on setting up a secure foundation for yourself. Working from home you also might enjoy. Don't sacrifice too much of yourself along the way for the wants/desires of others; which could be/or become an issue.

Also, I only know of one person with lilith exactly opposite neptune from the 1st to the 7th. And this opposition can be quite alluring for men, especially. It would make you very alluring and enigmatic in general. It also tends to attract the wrong attention at times. So always be careful, don't take unnecessary risks that can put you in bad situations, and be mindful of the people you bring into your life. Jupiter on the Descendant is a blessing for sure, definitely helps.

good luck in your endeavors.

Last edited:

Daisy556

Could you explain a little more what a lilith is and how the person you know has navigated life with this opposition? Also, how do you feel Jupiter on the descendant affects that?