Why is my sister emotionally cold?

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
Hi guys, today is my sister's birthday (April 10th) so I thought it's a special day to post a thread about her.

I looooooove my sister to death, but I just CAN'T for the life of me stand how emotionally cold she is. I mean, most big sisters are usually loving and affectionate towards their little brothers, but my sister on the other hand is basically a robot 90% of the time. Also, she doesn't even say hi to me anymore when she sees me, and sometimes when I do say hi to her first, she gives me a bad attitude and responds back in a sort of cranky way. Honestly, it kinda hurts my feelings but I learn to shrug it off and understand that she's just having a bad day.

Anyways, she shows very little if any emotion, with the exception of ANGER when she's arguing with her Cancer boyfriend who she barely gets along with. They argue at least 5-8 times a week and sometimes it's so bad to the point where I have to plug my ears due to the constant shouting and screaming.

I mean, she wasn't always THIS cold. I remember the good old times when she used to be super bubbly, goofy, and playful. But as of lately I been noticing how she's been acting colder and angrier than usual. There's just this "serious" tone about her whenever I see her. I mean, I understand that everyone has those days where they just don't feel fabulous, but its been a couple months now that she has been like this and I don't understand why!

I really really want my "goofy" sister back. I miss the old her so much. She means the whole world to me. And sadly...she doesn't realize how much I love her, since I BARELY show any emotions towards her either. I bet if she's reading this right now, she would at least be a little touched by it.

Is my sister a naturally cold, angry person? Or are there transits currently "coloring" her mood and in turn making her cold and angry??? I noticed how Jupiter is getting close to her Moon, so I'm HOPING **fingers crossed** she'll be more optimistic these upcoming months!

Below is her natal chart and the current transits:

aw2ibo.gif

Bradders

She's not cold or angry, no one is like that. She doesn't trust no one. She doesn't know how to give intimacy like she did. Things have happened in her life where she's holding alot of baggage inside of her; it's slowly beginning to come to the surface.

She's obviously met people she don't know how to trust any longer. She's holding onto hurt, she's holding onto some kind of hurt.

I don't think it's about you, it's that, she's probably thinking about all this stuff that happened yesteryear. She's living in the past, stuff is bubbling up inside of her. She's coming across cold to you, because this stuff is just frothing over her mind.

If she did have a open heart, she sounds like she's been very hurt, she would still be that person. I've been hurt all my life, I'm even mentally ill and on some occasions my mind has tricked me, but people stay the same sweetheart.

It's not about you, she's coming across this way because people have hurt her before. She doesn't know how to open up, she doesn't know how to deal with these feelings. She probably most likely has some sort of social anxiety formed from bad relationships.

Women find it very hard to show their feelings I think, I think women can withdraw more than men when they've been hurt. I think women even project that men are hurting when they're not and this is why women don't like silence in relationships too. Women are like, a big storm inside of a barn, the metaphor doesn't make sense, but it's probably very stormy inside her.

She's been broken sweetheart. Somethings happened to her.