sorry for so many charts, but does he love her?

oleanna

Who in the hell are you to tell me to give it a rest. Do you own this forum?

I came to correct my post because I realized Venus doesn't collect light from Mercury. I'm semi new to horary.

Youre nuts to come here only to tell me this ********. To come here for the sole purpose of smashing my face in the ground. Why don't you figure out why you would do that? Work on yourself. Don't worry about me- someone you dont even know. If you wish to cotrect me, diplomatically and with kindness that is a different story, but you came here to try to take a jab. And it shows your **** character, not mine.

Why are you so aggressive?
You are obviously not willing to take any advise or delineation from anyone here, you rather insist knowing better in every detail, -but still, you ask for ---what? Confirmation? And if so, again, why?
Don't you trust in your own reading?

Let's take your point and say he's loving you, -why is he then far from you with another woman?
What does this create in you? Sadness? Frustration? Anger? Rage? -
--- is this here a way to act out those stuck feelings?

You don't want to give up on him? Fine then.
Go and show your love, make him react! Make him answer your question!
Be courageous!
transform the anger into courage and stand up for your feelings for him.

dowhanawi

You brought the anger to this convo, just you. People gave you their honest opinions, and why, or later why and you disagreed and said they didn't know what they were talking about, they were wrong etc. No one was ganging up, qe all just happened to agree for various reasons. But you were angry that we didn't agree with you. Interesting note: I just read the horary guidelines here; your question isn't a legitimate horary question a) because its about the ex and b) cuz you have asked it from multiple angles expecting different response. Which (BTW) backs up my conclusion that its an invalid chart.

katydid

I don't do that because I cant do something that would ultimately cause even more strife than I'm already going through. It's not right for me to interfere with them.

I'm defending myself because I'm obviously hurt and in a weak and vulnerable position and I dont like someome telling me no when there arent adequate facts to back up what theyre saying. I don't like being ganged up on and im a fighter at heart. Thats all.

He's with her due to circumstance. I explained in other thread.

I am going to disagree with the above bolded statement. And I see it as a defense mechanism that you might be clinging to. You said, IIRC, that he accidentally got her pregnant, and so he moved in with her.

I am saying that plenty of guys accidentally impregnate women, and they do not have to move in and raise the baby together. The decision to do that means to me that he has a greater affection and connection to her than just an accidental knock up. If he was truly in love with YOU, his long time soul mate, then he could have agreed to give her some monthly expenses, and move back to be close to you. HE DID NOT DO THAT. And he has not been in contact with you. That should answer it for you.

He probably loved you very much during the 12 years that you speak of. Venus opposed Venus, with Pluto connections are very intense. But many times they are TOO INTENSE to deal with on a daily basis. It is like one is being devoured by their lover as opposed to being supported by them or inspired by them. That kind of love is all encompassing and kind of painful. He seems to have broken free.

katydid

I agree with you on many points here. But the thing is: he confided in me that he was "losing this battle without someone beside me" it makes complete sense he moved in with her. He had succumbed to alcoholism and was homeless. She saved him in a way, yes. But he loves me. This is not self centered as it may seem. He ******* loves me. He would tell anyone I'm the love of his life. He did tell people that, including me. I believe him, because I feel it. I know it. You're an 8th houser too. You know there is truth to what we feel. He also told me numerous times we would be together eventually.

*I* chose not to be with him. He didn't chose that. He waited on me too long. Too long for it to make any sense he doesnt love me. And he is not going to change. Its something unwavering.

Well, as a fellow 8th houser, all I can say is 'SAVE YOURSELF.' You chose not to be with him earlier for a reason. he did not have himself together. And he probably does not have it together fully yet either. If he ever will.

It pains me to hear you calling him the 'love of your life' and talking about waiting on him for years if necessary, while your own life would be wasting away.

SAVE YOURSELF!! Find a new pathway to love. Someone worthy of you. You deserve so much better than this sad situation. :crying:

dowhanawi

OK, this is shared experience insight. Read it or ignore it, and understand this is blunt kindness from a woman who has made the same mistakes. To also help you know where I am coming from I will tell you this: education wise I a doula,lactation consultant and childbirth educator and volunteer in my cultural community that way. Traditionally I am the Aunty: match maker, relationship advise- if it relates to love or sex, thats my job. I use astrology to help, so advice is kinda how I do this for my community and can be hard to think outside that box. I do natal & synestry, learning horary so, learning still. I myself don't have a history of wise relationships, the grandmother's say it helps me see these areas along with my natural gifts. OK, so here I go. Loving an alcoholic is a massive emotional investment. I understand the crazy attached to it. But if he has a new enabler (that he found when you tried to push him to reach bottom), he's gone unless you agree to enable (I don't think you want too) Alcoholics don't love (perhaps why reading these has been hard), they want in a way they see as a need. And oh to feel that needed. Their is a difference between want and love. To love you have to love yourself and then share that with another. They don't love themselves. Even when sober they don't understand love until they heal. You looked after him and he loved that. Build your weaknesses up, that's what I am working on. My alcoholic is sober, but not healed, so not home, I don't know how long I am willing to wait anymore. Likely when I've healed enough to be done, if he hasn't started, I'll be gone. If you want him back before he has healed, you'll be right back where you were when you kicked him out. You ready for those risks? What to do an horary related to that somehow? Maybe one of these more experienced ladies can help you word it properly?

dowhanawi

Thank you. I knew him before he became an alcoholic. Sadly, I can't tell anyone what happened. If you think this situation is bad, you would find the whole story worse than bad.

I'll just go away now.

I figured it was when I asked if you were ready for the risks.