Name Compound NO in Numerology

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
Which of the following is most Lucky and Powerful Compound NO and why ?
11 Vs 22 Vs 33 Vs 42
The above NOs are both combined from first name and surname(last name).
I have Chaldean method in my mind.
Though I'm confused which one is more accurate of beneficial.
Chaldean or Pythagoras ?

leomoon

I don't practice numerology, but I kept some notes from years ago that might help you: (I know 11 is considered an Intense number, perhaps because it resonates with Scorpio)

[FONT=&quot]
RESONATION WITH PLANETS: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

When it comes to numerology, the numbers sometimes take on the traits of two planets, or luminaries. There is a blending that occurs, so it's not a straight shot.
I believe:
1 is Aries
2 is Cancer/Little bit of Taurus
3 is Gemini
4 is Saturn
5 is Sag
6 is Cancer and Jupiterian, so Sag
7 is Virgo
8 is Scorpio, maybe some Uranian energy...
9 is Neptune
10 (which does exist) is Leo
11 is Scorpionic
22 is Saturn and Aquarius
33 is Jupiterian as well [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Chaldean numerology, on which the Indian system
is based, is an entirely different system.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://www.professionalnumerology.com/images/chaldeantable.jpg[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

leomoon

[FONT=&quot]There are no ''Master'' numbers such as 11 and 22. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]according to the kabballah/vedic numerology 3 is ruled by Jupiter and number 3 people always look at the big picture and live life large, big hearts, big eaters, large bodied and plump most of the time, prefer the macro to the micro, very positive outlook [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

1 is - sun
2-cancer
3-sagittarius
4-aquarius
5-gemini
6-libra
7-pisces
8-capricorn
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 9-aries/scorpio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The 4, 8 and 9 catastrophic combination is taken from the [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]older numerology books[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Cheiro, the great early 20th century clairvoyant, also
used this system and warned about the antagonism
of these three numbers. [/FONT]

Somna7H

Banned
[FONT=&quot]
Cheiro, the great early 20th century clairvoyant, also
used this system and warned about the antagonism
of these three numbers. [/FONT]

Now my current full name giving me 4 in Pythagorean method. Saturn is not Good for me then. My Life Path is 1.
If I consider Chaldean method then it giving me 16. This compound no is very bad too. So either way I'm out of luck and in danger until I change my name vibration. So what should I do now ? Please guide me!

CapAquaPis

*1 Leo - sun
2-cancer - moon
3-sagittarius - jupiter
4-aquarius - uranus
5-gemini/Virgo - mercury
6-libra/taurus - venus
7-pisces - neptune
8-capricorn -saturn
9-aries/scorpio - mars*

My first name starts with a M and my number should be 4, I'm an Aquarian sun/Moon person and my other no. 22. They aren't the best numbers to have and my natal chart showed my life is not pleasant nor successful in my current age 40. And my sun sign ruler Uranus is in Scorpio 5th square 8th.

Somna7H

33 as it resolves to 6, is the emphasis of = Venus, you have that planet dignified by house in the 2nd. Venus rules that house radically or naturally, and Aries is the sign for 33 A master number, (It depends on what system you use for the interpretation of 33, I use the C.C.Zain Brotherhood of light.org methods, they teach a bit different for forms or numbers by the Egyptian technique, Chaldean is a norm for most interpretations of Astrology, number associations, Ptolemy is more Lilly's Christian understanding..etc not to go into a long dissertation here.. (so 33..(not to be impatient) for though 33 is apositive Master number, 33 can be quick to act and can be rash in judgement, for the influence of this number is Aries, which takes up part of your 11th H.C. (in a 12th house placement to the natural 12th house, The 11 house is of hopes, wishes & desires, and a 12th house expression is trials, self undoing, tribulations, unfortunate Karma/Dharma issues in life. The effect of Aries being on your 12th and 11th houses could mean you act before you think, and sports give you more cause for caution, that otherwise. The number 33 exerting its ardency of usage could mean sudden romantic ties you wish you could have waited on of avoided altogether for the less of hindsight.

Should you wish to augment the form by colour, 33 melds successfully with light yellows and pinks, for Venus expression, with reds and white and light blue hues..solf browns moduled in with it make for earthy experiences.:smile:

Other colors with it: a double 33 is Libra exemplified twice the number of 33 (Libra) within the expression of Venus a one digit number of 6. (Venus is in your house of $$ and prophecy). Use crystalline colors of shimmering iridescence with turquoise bc potentially the Sun (bright colors of yellows gold) harmonize with translucence for energy of Libra identity. Pastels can be seen for the dignification process for the Sun (natural energy) within this sign; 3 needs a softer expression to be able to address its best potential, fore when the Sun is in the sign it experiences a fall. It is justified of righteousness by the colour of black, so be careful when you wear black it brings the hammer of judgement (repaid karma) down harshly when combined with the colours listed above. mainly for intent of misdeed premeditated or otherwise. The Sun in this sign (w/double 33 Libra) should have colours that let it walk ever so lightly, that no apologies for existence should be heavily laden within its gait & that the sign may reach for a higher expression of justice and law, as these are the forces of the sign Libra combined with the darker sowing colors.

22 is Pluto-Virgo twice felt (2)
11 is Neptune or a double Mercury is a double (1)

I've only given a brief example of forms here, books by C.C.Zain (The Rosy Cross or the Rosicrucian fellowship) by the Brotherhood of Light give origins of numbers in the Sacred Tarot, with Chaldean and Ptolemy (derivatives of Egyptian methods), both demonstrate some example of the original Egyptian understanding of the Tarot and forms. Good reference material to have.

Hope you are safe and keep smiling for the Master form of 33 about you

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Somna7H

Banned
@Student of Astrology

Thank you!
So if I only replace one letter with different in my last name the whole name become 33 in Chaldean method. But question is how I'm going to give vibration of this new name to the universe ? I can't change my name legally right now.
And yes I like to wear light yellow shirts.

Dear

Thought your Master Number 'was' 33. Tell me your first name, the last name constantly written on documents becomes a very important vibration also, the more you 'write' the name the more it becomes a part of your nature and eventually as you are referenced by phonetics or sound (hearing yourself be addressed) by recognition in the world, by someone resonating your name (speaking it outloud) and with you hearing it and accepting the new name as you are known by it..it starts to make a difference in your life. Like a tuning fork reflecting those planets that make the difference in your existance, that you choose to vibrate or resonate. Hoping it makes sense to you...

Sincerely

Student of Astrology

Somna7H

Banned
First name 'Somnath'.
My Last name giving 5 in Chaldean method.
I have no middle name.

Dear

Thought your Master Number 'was' 33. Tell me your first name, the last name constantly written on documents becomes a very important vibration also, the more you 'write' the name the more it becomes a part of your nature and eventually as you are referenced by phonetics or sound (hearing yourself be addressed) by recognition in the world, by someone resonating your name (speaking it outloud) and with you hearing it and accepting the new name as you are known by it..it starts to make a difference in your life. Like a tuning fork reflecting those planets that make the difference in your existance, that you choose to vibrate or resonate. Hoping it makes sense to you...

Sincerely

Student of Astrology

Somnath (a very unique name)

Hi,
Which of the following is most Lucky and Powerful Compound NO and why ?
11 Vs 22 Vs 33 Vs 42
The above NOs are both combined from first name and surname(last name).
I have Chaldean method in my mind.
Though I'm confused which one is more accurate of beneficial.
Chaldean or Pythagoras ?

Somnath

I would like to see your natal and progressions before giving you advice on using letters to augment your name and inhance elements, energies within your life demonstrated by the natal chart.
+2
S = 21 or the Sun Consonants reflects action or active principle
O = 16 Mars Vowels are the soft inner spiritual psychology you use to make up
decisions to act, the feeling modes.
M = 13 Aries Consonant
N = 14 Taurus Consonant
A = 01 Mercury Vowel
TH = 09 Aquarius Consonant

+ = Capricorn (7) - (24) = Aries/Leo decanate (depending on what system you use in Kabal interpretations.). When you add the first column of the forms they equate to 24, the number has a significance all of its own and so we don't lose sight of it even though we only put down the 4 and carry the 2 to the left column. The number of 24 means partnerships, business or of emotional ties. Twenty four fits into your 11th house of hopes, so that you could wish most to form relationships without strife, and have like minded individuals amongst your best friendships.
The next fom is 7 of Sagittarius; you would look to your 7th house of relationships, marriage and intermingling with the world on a daily basis; it is so important to get the right signals out there to other's about who you are and just what type of a person you wish to attract, and intermingle with in friendships. Marriage strife about who the boss is might enter your life constantly, with bickering and arguments resulting in half the expressions you have with others. It is only bc you like a clean set of regimes to be followed out and would not expect from other's anything you yourself could not demonstrate in activity in the world. But you mustn't lose sight of the emotional makeup of others in the process of your work to be able to get along with them, for they may not be able to go the same distance you are able to do, may not be able to cut through the red tape so easily and so quickly as you can...you are precise, capable and expect a lot from those you are able to direct under some type of tutelage you grace in the world towards others.

Somna

The name Somnath has within it vibratory rates that make up elements seen in your chart = vibrations that resonate within your map as Gemini predomance (1st house Ascendant); Scorpio/Capricorn (Water/Earth) With the fires of Aries/Leo, expressed through Gemini, these elements are a bit disjoined by (the quincunx = adjustments which you seem to constantly experience in your life?) element within your chart.

When these energies are combined with each other they enhance or predominate an energy already reactive within your natal map. their vibrations influence each other to resonate positive or negative karma/dharma within the chart. (urges to act or reflect on?) When you change your name and the letters within your name, you change these vibratory rates to attract thought forms.

It is the Mother and the Father who gift the sage with vibrations to concur if needs be, or utilize energies for success or failure. Try using a name change long enough and you may feel and see a difference. Yet remember, you were a gift to your parents, they have a sympatico with your spirit and game you a name to balance and create challenge for the gift given them,that it may prosper and learn and grow. You. I personally believe changing your name is serious business.

The birth month date you cannot change, but the name is your design or your loving parents who had your best interest at heart.

Just a bit of delineation here.

Student of Astrology

Yours in Kabbala Astrology

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you!
Here is my Progress Chart.
Natal Planets inside and green planets are planets in progression.

8emZLMv.png

Hi I have given a bit more information in the dialog above. Hope that helps. To do a full delineation I would have to study the chart for a bit and that takes some time. Will get at it and give a bit more in a while.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology, Kaballa