Super Aquarian influence... What does it mean?

Charlie James

My sun sign and my rising sign are both Aquarius. I also have 12th house Uranus (conjunct Mercury, Neptune) in Aquarius, along with Mars (conjunct ascendant + Sun). How can this be interpreted?
My moon is in 9th house Scorpio.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi Charlie !

As per vedic astrology, the planets you mentioned are divided between Capricorn and Aquarius. The strongest being Saturn in Aquarius.
You will move along the Rahu Ketu Axis from pisces to virgo ( from deciding by instinct to practical/pragmatic approach) . You will also learn about the correct earning and spending of money ( Moon in Swati Libra and Saturn in P.Bhadra Aquarius). You can be a philosopher, professor, Businessman (will shine in anything that involves dispersal like knowledge, advertising, donations etc). What are your current interests? Finance or computers may also be good.You may have to put your foot down to people who bog you down with their problems and make small goals for yourself and take steps to achieve them. This will lead to success.. practical approach is better.
Good chance to be famous 😃...there you go.
Just check if you can identify with this. If not, do as your spirit wills.
Hope this helps. Good luck ! God bless.

Last edited:

Charlie James

Hi Charlie !

As per vedic astrology, the planets you mentioned are divided between Capricorn and Aquarius. The strongest being Saturn in Aquarius.
You will move along the Rahu Ketu Axis from pisces to virgo ( from deciding by instinct to practical/pragmatic approach) . You will also learn about the correct earning and spending of money ( Moon in Swati Libra and Saturn in P.Bhadra Aquarius). You can be a philosopher, professor, Businessman (will shine in anything that involves dispersal like knowledge, advertising, donations etc). What are your current interests? Finance or computers may also be good.You may have to put your foot down to people who bog you down with their problems and make small goals for yourself and take steps to achieve them. This will lead to success.. practical approach is better.
Good chance to be famous 😃...there you go.
Just check if you can identify with this. If not, do as your spirit wills.
Hope this helps. Good luck ! God bless.

Thank you so much! I identify with most of this. Dispersal of knowledge definitely applies to me and my dreams of being a musical icon... Which are my interests right now Hahaha I don't know if you brought up the fame aspect aware of my previous post or not, but I said that my dream all my life has been to be a famous musical icon. Synchronicity has been telling me to pursue, so I'm going to give it all I got. I was curious if my aquarian influences has anything to do with who I am. Thanks for the support:) God bless!