will i win the lawsuit ?

meromero

i will have a lawsuit against a foundation which is very strong
so i want to ask if i will win the lawsuit ?

Attachments

• lawsuit.png
    lawsuit.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 64

rafaella

are you seeking monetary compensation from them? Your significators are equally strong, both in their own signs. Jupiter (them) is slightly weaker because of rx, so might be that they change their mind. Moon separates from Mer and applies to Jup. In this chart Mercury rules both you and the judge so we don't have a clear significator for the judge.

If you seeking to be paid by them, I'm thinking you might get paid, under the table, quietly. Mercury conjunct Mars by antiscia, which is a hidden aspect.

But there is a real fight happening, Mer and Jup are strong opponents, you would still have a upper hand.

good luck! Please give some more information what this lawsuit is about so maybe I can figure it out.

Please update as well. Cheers :)

meromero

are you seeking monetary compensation from them? Your significators are equally strong, both in their own signs. Jupiter (them) is slightly weaker because of rx, so might be that they change their mind. Moon separates from Mer and applies to Jup. In this chart Mercury rules both you and the judge so we don't have a clear significator for the judge.

If you seeking to be paid by them, I'm thinking you might get paid, under the table, quietly. Mercury conjunct Mars by antiscia, which is a hidden aspect.

But there is a real fight happening, Mer and Jup are strong opponents, you would still have a upper hand.

good luck! Please give some more information what this lawsuit is about so maybe I can figure it out.

Please update as well. Cheers :)

first thanks for your reply

my English is very poor but I will try ro explain . the government declare for job so my sister applied for this job and because of corpution a foundation interfered and make a recommendation to choose someone instead of my sister and this foundation is very strong so because I am her lawyer I made a lawsuit against this foundation for damages but this is not the lawsuit I asked for
the lawsuit I asked for its result is about to close this foundation and prohibit its activities and I did not suit them till now but I will suit them for my sister this week and I they want to settle with me I have no objections especially they can do what I want so I want to know the result of lawsuit before any action

Last edited:

rafaella

first thanks for your reply

my English is very poor but I will try ro explain . the government declare for job so my sister applied for this job and because of corpution a foundation interfered and make a recommendation to choose someone instead of my sister and this foundation is very strong so because I am her lawyer I made a lawsuit against this foundation for damages but this is not the lawsuit I asked for
the lawsuit I asked for its result is about to close this foundation and prohibit its activities and I did not suit them till now but I will suit them for my sister this week and I they want to settle with me I have no objections especially they can do what I want so I want to know the result of lawsuit before any action

I doubt you will be successful in shutting them down. Jup is dignified, strong, you Mer as well, both equally strong. Jup is a more superior planet too. But as I said with Jup rx, there is a change of mind, someone will not go through with lawsuit and perhaps try settle it before it goes far.

meromero

I doubt you will be successful in shutting them down. Jup is dignified, strong, you Mer as well, both equally strong. Jup is a more superior planet too. But as I said with Jup rx, there is a change of mind, someone will not go through with lawsuit and perhaps try settle it before it goes far.

for updates

i make the lawsuit and there was a session in early of this month and the foundation did not attend so the judge postponed the suit for 20 th of october and the foundation did not care about the lawsuit or try to settle

rafaella

for updates

i make the lawsuit and there was a session in early of this month and the foundation did not attend so the judge postponed the suit for 20 th of october and the foundation did not care about the lawsuit or try to settle

thank for the update!
Interesting, so what happens if they don't show up again?

Rx can mean retrial or something repeating... but Mer/Jup to have an opposition so I think there will be contact with them. This is interesting, both are equally strong, Mer in 10th has more accidental dignity but Jup is a superior planet, so will be too strong to be shut down too.

Keep us updated! Thank you and good luck!

meromero

thank for the update!
Interesting, so what happens if they don't show up again?

Rx can mean retrial or something repeating... but Mer/Jup to have an opposition so I think there will be contact with them. This is interesting, both are equally strong, Mer in 10th has more accidental dignity but Jup is a superior planet, so will be too strong to be shut down too.

Keep us updated! Thank you and good luck!

if they do not show up the judge will study the lawsuit and will determine a date in which he will give his judgement
can you give me a date when they will contact me ?

meromero

last updates
there were a session on 20th octobre and the foundation didnot show up again so judge told me that he will postpone the case to 17 november and if they donot show up he will give his rule
i think they willnot show up and they donot make any contact with me they are careless about the case

meromero

Thanks for updating. So if they do not show up, this will be mistrial? Either way you can't win this without the other party there right?

they didnot show up but it will not be mistrial and i can win without the other party show up or be there
in fact the judge in our legal system may take their absence as lead or basis in his rule against them
so what do you see ?

kalinka

their absence, which is showing by Jupiter retrograde, is your advantage. Nevertheless the chart isn't that easy. Moon's next aspect is a trine to Jupiter and at last a square to pluto. This could suggest a defeat for your. Also the 4th house (=end of the matter, judgement) is their 10th house of success and is ruled by Jupiter.
The only indications for your success is that moon and mars are in mutual receptions. Mars is the second of the 7th house. So Mars could be their lawyer, their wittness or their money. Maybe mutual agreement will take place, perhaps out of court. However Moon is peregrine. But your second house ruler Venus is stronger in essential dignities than mars. In Lawsuit cases essential dignities don't play a huge role to determine who will win. Here we have to look at accidential dignities.Mars is stronger than Venus and Mercury is stronger than Jupiter, though mercury is under sun's beam. However when Jupiter turns direct again, he might get stronger than Mercury. The 10th house ruler represents the judge but Mercury is already your significator. So we can use moon or mars for the judge. Moon because it is the next house ruler (second of 10th) and mars because he is placed in the 10th. If the judge is moon, then he will decide for your opponent. If he is mars, then he sympathize with you - nevertheless this isn't a sure proof that you will win.
Overall I tend to say that you will lose :-(

Last edited:

rafaella

they didnot show up but it will not be mistrial and i can win without the other party show up or be there
in fact the judge in our legal system may take their absence as lead or basis in his rule against them
so what do you see ?

Your initial question was whether you will be able to shut this organisation down and my initial interpretation still is the same. They are stronger and superior planet rules them. Mer is under the sun beams still. Shutting them down will be difficult even if you win.

You can also ask this horary question again in the future.

meromero

Your initial question was whether you will be able to shut this organisation down and my initial interpretation still is the same. They are stronger and superior planet rules them. Mer is under the sun beams still. Shutting them down will be difficult even if you win.

You can also ask this horary question again in the future.

thank you raf