Mother's operation

Lilyana

========================================

Last edited:

Slenkar

Your mom's health is Saturn.
Retrograde means it will be restored back to how it was.
Your mom is the moon which is in cancer so she is strong.

You are Venus which is close to the moon

Last edited:

andreea

Banned
Hi,

My mother is going to have an operation in June.I just want to know will surgery be successful?

Lilyana, if your mother asked the question and you only drew up the chart for her, then she is L1 - Venus and her health is L6 - Mercury.

If you asked the question because you want to know and she didnt ask, then you are L1, your mother is L10 = Saturn and her health is the 6th from the 10th = radical L3= the Moon in its domicile.

Mars is the natural ruler of surgery/surgeons, so you may want to consider it as well.

Last edited:

Lilyana

Lilyana, if your mother asked the question and you only drew up the chart for her, then she is L1 - Venus and her health is L6 - Mercury.

If you asked the question because you want to know and she didnt ask, then you are L1, your mother is L10 = Saturn and her health is the 6th from the 10th = radical L3= the Moon in its domicile.

Mars is the natural ruler of surgery/surgeons, so you may want to consider it as well.

Andrea,I asked the question.Thank you

Slenkar

You're welcome

Some people think House 4 is the father but house 4 is related to cancer which is the mother in my opinion.

The fact that the moon is the ruler of House 4 in this chart is even more reason to think it is the mother.

Would you like to share what kind of surgery she is undergoing?

Looking at the chart I would guess heart, but that is not definite, Im just guessing for the interest.

Last edited:

Marinka

Would you like to share what kind of surgery she is undergoing?

I'd also be interested in this information on the type of surgery. Can you also share how serious the condition currently is. For example, could surgery be delayed or is there reason to get this done as quickly as possible?

Marinka

Note, I use whole sign, all planets, and the moon identifies question and the events.

The moon is in the third which is not the best placement to verify the question - it would have been better off in the 4th or maybe 8th but, in the 3rd, it also plays to be the 12th of the Mother (I use the 4th for mother). With that, it appears that the chart should be readable.

The 4th house of your mom ruled by Sun which is at the last degrees of Taurus. The last degree can be termed a chaotic as it may indicate that something happens that is unexpected. This could be negative. It is also moving to an opposition to Saturn but, will not complete until it moves into new sign.

Using the Moon to indicate events and it has quite a few --
- trine Neptune, pisces house is 11th or 8th of mother. Surgery itself looks ok
- conjunct Venus which is 1st house or the 10th for your mom and is the status and this would be positive.
- opposition Pluto which is the 7th house or the 4th for mother and indicates that there is controversy over the end result - would be negative
- square Uranus which is the 10th house or the 7th for your mom and could indicate the surgeon - not positive
- trine Chiron which is the 5th house or the 2nd for your mom which would be what she values - this is positive.

The last aspect is the trine to Chiron which is positive but the steps to get there have some cons.

There might be some disagreement over what the end result will be (moon opp pluto)- I might suggest that you go over all the details with all the people involved again to make sure everyone knows what is expected as the outcome. The Moon Square Uranus might indicate an issue with the surgeon or an issue with the method that is going to be used. It could be that there are different procedures that might be better. It could be that the expected surgeon is not able to do the surgery.

Did your mother get a second opinion? The Moon square Uranus might indicate a second opinion that differs from the initial. Note, this does not say that the 1st opinion is wrong just some differences in opinion.

It could also be that your mom might need surgery earlier and that could result in some changes in the plan that could explain the events.

There could be another series of events but, running out of time to detail them out. Maybe tomorrow more time.

Lilyana

Note, I use whole sign, all planets, and the moon identifies question and the events.

The moon is in the third which is not the best placement to verify the question - it would have been better off in the 4th or maybe 8th but, in the 3rd, it also plays to be the 12th of the Mother (I use the 4th for mother). With that, it appears that the chart should be readable.

The 4th house of your mom ruled by Sun which is at the last degrees of Taurus. The last degree can be termed a chaotic as it may indicate that something happens that is unexpected. This could be negative. It is also moving to an opposition to Saturn but, will not complete until it moves into new sign.

Using the Moon to indicate events and it has quite a few --
- trine Neptune, pisces house is 11th or 8th of mother. Surgery itself looks ok
- conjunct Venus which is 1st house or the 10th for your mom and is the status and this would be positive.
- opposition Pluto which is the 7th house or the 4th for mother and indicates that there is controversy over the end result - would be negative
- square Uranus which is the 10th house or the 7th for your mom and could indicate the surgeon - not positive
- trine Chiron which is the 5th house or the 2nd for your mom which would be what she values - this is positive.

The last aspect is the trine to Chiron which is positive but the steps to get there have some cons.

There might be some disagreement over what the end result will be (moon opp pluto)- I might suggest that you go over all the details with all the people involved again to make sure everyone knows what is expected as the outcome. The Moon Square Uranus might indicate an issue with the surgeon or an issue with the method that is going to be used. It could be that there are different procedures that might be better. It could be that the expected surgeon is not able to do the surgery.

Did your mother get a second opinion? The Moon square Uranus might indicate a second opinion that differs from the initial. Note, this does not say that the 1st opinion is wrong just some differences in opinion.

It could also be that your mom might need surgery earlier and that could result in some changes in the plan that could explain the events.

There could be another series of events but, running out of time to detail them out. Maybe tomorrow more time.

Thank you Marinka. I asked my mother to cancel operation and also to get a second opinion.I'll give feedback soon.
Also,thanks Slenkar

Marinka

Thank you Marinka. I asked my mother to cancel operation and also to get a second opinion.I'll give feedback soon.
Also,thanks Slenkar

Hold off on cancelling surgery at this point - let me work out the other path that I was seeing, should be able to do late tomorrow.

You might want to move forward on the second opinion and doing more research on the procedure.

Marinka

The alternate path that I'm seeing is that the surgery might need to be done earlier. This is why you may not want to cancel the existing slot for the surgery. In the interim, move ahead with a second opinion and at a minimum, expect that carefully laid plans might not be achieved.

The outcome on the surgery looks OK but, as stated earlier, there might be complications/changes in protocol. The eventual outcome on the complications or other issues also appear to resolve.

There are indications in your natal chart that this may not resolve completely with the surgery. There may be another phase to this. If I'm correct in that, I would suggest that you think about consulting with an astrologer in your area for a follow-up on this matter.

Hamayon

Lilyana -

What is the time frame for the surgery?

Your mother's significator is in her own 12th house of secret enemies and self-undoing, retrograde, applying to a opposition with the ruler of her 8th house of DEATH and others' people's money. Her dispositor is in turn disposited by her 8th house ruler. This strikes me as TERRIBLY inauspicious for surgery. I can attempt to figure out a safer time if you can tell me the time frame you had in mind (weeks, months...). Put simply: she may be in danger of an encounter with death in the near future. This is not saying she is going to die, just that she should not be taking risks with her life. If you play it safe everything should be fine.

After the opposition with her 8th house ruler, her significator will move into Scorpio and be received by triplicity by Mars, the natural ruler of surgery. This is much preferable to its current position, and much more auspicious for surgery if she still feels she needs it.

Personally I believe using the outer planets and especially Chiron in horary is a complete disaster. I would urge you to reconsider the timing of this event. Consult an astrologer in real life for this, not a forum. I recommend somebody who has studied with John Frawley. [edited for clarity - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilyana

Lilyana -

What is the time frame for the surgery?

Your mother's significator is in her own 12th house of secret enemies and self-undoing, retrograde, applying to a opposition with the ruler of her 8th house of DEATH and others' people's money. Her dispositor is in turn disposited by her 8th house ruler. This strikes me as TERRIBLY inauspicious for surgery. I can attempt to figure out a safer time if you can tell me the time frame you had in mind (weeks, months...). Put simply: she may be in danger of an encounter with death in the near future. This is not saying she is going to die, just that she should not be taking risks with her life. If you play it safe everything should be fine.

After the opposition with her 8th house ruler, her significator will move into Scorpio and be received by triplicity by Mars, the natural ruler of surgery. This is much preferable to its current position, and much more auspicious for surgery if she still feels she needs it.

Personally I believe using the outer planets and especially Chiron in horary is a complete disaster. I would urge you to reconsider the timing of this event. Consult a real astrologer for this, not a forum. I recommend somebody who has studied with John Frawley.

=================================================================

Last edited: