so where`s the end of the world?

Prominent

Can someone tell me what does the word "World" signify when you say End of the world?
I understand that it's about waking up to your "self".. Is the phrase end of the world basically meaning that you're waking up to your other "selfs"?
..still though, what does "world" mean?

JUPITERASC

What does world mean in the phrase end of the world?
Could mean different meanings dependent on individual opinion/perception

- as ever there are many current, 'End of the World' ideas involving for example:

the dreaded destruction of '21st Century civilisation'

by means of simultaneous multiple 'End of Times' disasters of the 'natural' variety such as tsunamis, catastrophic volcanic eruptions, giant meteor showers worldwide, earthquakes, gigantic mudslides, massive forest fires, avalanches, floods caused by polar ice-caps melting,
asteroid impacts, as well as of course nuclear war and so on and so forth :smile:

Prominent

I guess I'll rely on my own interpretation.
I fell back into my previous ways by even asking.
It's better if I don't seek confirmation from outside myself if I want answers because outside myself there are many.

JUPITERASC

I fell back into my previous ways by even asking
Nevertheless "It's good to talk" and the opinions of others frequently provide - if not confirmation - then additional insight
...It's better if I don't seek confirmation from outside myself if I want answers because outside myself there are many.
Ironically, there are 'just as many within' - hence the importance of mindfulness and awareness that one's own opinions are themselves subject to change :smile:

saturnalia

I fell back into my previous ways by even asking.
It's better if I don't seek confirmation from outside myself if I want answers because outside myself there are many.

others opinion is not better or worse, it`s either applicable or not to a certain situation

your main problem is, that you don`t know how to set boundaries within interactions, this is why people can take dumps into your life

and of course by staying more isolated you aren`t learning the thing, that`s supposed to help you, that`s how to set boundaries

nobody knew how to ride a bicycle from the start, we all fell off a couple times

Prominent

Ironically, there are 'just as many within' - hence the importance of mindfulness and awareness that one's own opinions are themselves subject to change :smile:
There's only one. If you think there's more then you're confused- stuck in past thoughts that don't represent your current view.

JUPITERASC

others opinion is not better or worse, it`s either applicable or not to a certain situation

your main problem is, that you don`t know how to set boundaries within interactions, this is why people can take dumps into your life

and of course by staying more isolated you aren`t learning the thing, that`s supposed to help you, that`s how to set boundaries

nobody knew how to ride a bicycle from the start, we all fell off a couple times
Exactly :smile: