Marriage problems,unhappy..

turkish girl

My cousin believes in vedic astrology more so I posted it here.

She has problems with her husband and especially with his family after a couple of months their wedding.Now She is pregnant now and confused about the future of her child.If she was not pregnant I dont know maybe she could give it a break but now she can't do it.

Will the things turn our good for her?

I am not practised about vedic but as I see ,The lord of 7th house in enemy sign plus getting oppositions from venus and sun. As the 7th lord sits in 8th(uncertanity) her mind is uncertain too.

I can not say my cousin is an angel,you can see her mercury-mars opposition.I mean sometimes she can become a bit rude.But I don't understand why his family does not love her.

Attachments

• her vedic chart.jpg
    her vedic chart.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 22

creativei

Generally 7th lord retro is not good for marital happiness , and that 7th lord aspected by saturn moon is too not good . 8th house is spouse family though its in 2nd but its aspected by ketu and mars . her main problem is her mother in law . she might hv emotionally , even to some extent ,may abused physically , all due to 6th lord in 10th and 10th lord moon is with saturn aspected by mars . though 2nd house of family is good but 7th house of partner is afflicted . so whatever problem comes family life wont break . story continues .

currently she undergoing sun dasa which is bad for her asc . we call it as badhak , badhak dasa wont do any good . its lasts till 2023 . after that moon dasa , which is 10th house dasa . except mother in law , she will happiness on every side . things happen related to profession . home and children . indeed she will give birth to child . mostly girl first i think , she will have boy too. since jupiter exalted she will have more than 3 kids .

saturn moon conjunction gives gloomy depressed mindset . it takes away person from material world . jupiter ketu gives wealth , touchy sensitive , spiritual spouse . but at same time , lack of physical intimate in relationship . rahu in fourth gives problem to mother and forgein settlement , highly independant . my way or highway . venus , sun mercu in 2nd good for wealth , comforts and luxuries but as a lord ship they create problems . 12 lord in 2nd , separatio from family , money is wasted lot . 8th lord in 2 problems related to eyes , strained finances , quarrels with family members . sun in 2 is good for finance but gives eye related problems . ask her to take care of eyes .

next moon dasa gives problems with mother as well as mother in law , in general she will have problems will all motherly figures , she will have many changes during this dasa . mind gets disturbed often , past bitter experience haunts her often . she loses temper and behaves like mad . saturn moon conjunction gives lunatic tendencies . esp moon dasa saturn bukti , take care her lot . she excell in public speaking , politics and legal field . business also comes good for her . will also get chances to meet spiritual gurus . to say in short she physical body is material world but astral body is longing to mix with eternal . always has spiritual quest within her , anytime ready to run from material world .. its better for her family member to leaver everything to her own wish , if anyone mess up with her , she become wild . bit of dont care attitude type ..

turkish girl

Generally 7th lord retro is not good for marital happiness , and that 7th lord aspected by saturn moon is too not good . 8th house is spouse family though its in 2nd but its aspected by ketu and mars . her main problem is her mother in law . she might hv emotionally , even to some extent ,may abused physically , all due to 6th lord in 10th and 10th lord moon is with saturn aspected by mars . though 2nd house of family is good but 7th house of partner is afflicted . so whatever problem comes family life wont break . story continues .

currently she undergoing sun dasa which is bad for her asc . we call it as badhak , badhak dasa wont do any good . its lasts till 2023 . after that moon dasa , which is 10th house dasa . except mother in law , she will happiness on every side . things happen related to profession . home and children . indeed she will give birth to child . mostly girl first i think , she will have boy too. since jupiter exalted she will have more than 3 kids .

saturn moon conjunction gives gloomy depressed mindset . it takes away person from material world . jupiter ketu gives wealth , touchy sensitive , spiritual spouse . but at same time , lack of physical intimate in relationship . rahu in fourth gives problem to mother and forgein settlement , highly independant . my way or highway . venus , sun mercu in 2nd good for wealth , comforts and luxuries but as a lord ship they create problems . 12 lord in 2nd , separatio from family , money is wasted lot . 8th lord in 2 problems related to eyes , strained finances , quarrels with family members . sun in 2 is good for finance but gives eye related problems . ask her to take care of eyes .

next moon dasa gives problems with mother as well as mother in law , in general she will have problems will all motherly figures , she will have many changes during this dasa . mind gets disturbed often , past bitter experience haunts her often . she loses temper and behaves like mad . saturn moon conjunction gives lunatic tendencies . esp moon dasa saturn bukti , take care her lot . she excell in public speaking , politics and legal field . business also comes good for her . will also get chances to meet spiritual gurus . to say in short she physical body is material world but astral body is longing to mix with eternal . always has spiritual quest within her , anytime ready to run from material world .. its better for her family member to leaver everything to her own wish , if anyone mess up with her , she become wild . bit of dont care attitude type ..

I have met with her mother in law.I do not think she is such a woman who can harm someone phyically.Mother in law is a bit depressed woman.She has panic attack disorder.Where i know that because ones they asked me what we can do about it(I am a doctor).

She got married almost 4 years before.I had the chance with talking with her husband too ,so I know him a bit.But he seems he does not interested in her anymore.Spending time more with his friends.

As you say 2th house is true,I mean strong but what I think this is,It shows her own family rather than her built new family.She has two other sublings but her father always loved her more than others.She had a good family life I can say because we were living close at childhood times.

Regarding career ,I guess you are right again.She is going well with career.

Hmmm.. I am not sure number of children because she always says she does not like kids.And she got pregnant because of her husband and his family insisted so much.Even she is now 31 years old with first kid.Dont think so she will have more than two.

What can you say about her husband?Why his actions changed in the last two years?She says her husband does not like her father.

creativei

Oh , i dont know her current situation , i say what her chart says . our life events happens according to dasa we come across , lagna lord dasa gives things to physical , 2nd lord dasa gives events related to eyes, family and money . so like that , so far she had sun dasa , though 11th lord , its malefic for her lagna . also sun in 1st , 7th, 8th spoils the married life , it gives cold , cruel, unsympathetic partner , it takes fun in marital life , but its good for health , favors from govt and father . person has clean habits . but headweight lot .

3r house is father in law and 10th is mother in law . we have to check her husband third house for that . since we dont have his chart , from her chart 9th house says about relationship between husband and his dad , since mars in 9th , and 9th lord with 8th lord venus in lagna his husband indeed will have enemity with him . also saturn too aspects 9th , this girl itself didnt have that much attachment with father , problems comes only in malefic dasa comes .

10th lord in ketu constellation is problematic for mother in law , mother in law is highly spiritual , influential , but will touchy attitude . she cant get along with her , there will be mis communication between them . current moon dasa is problem for her mother in law health and life , so take care that . rest prof will be nice ,. she travels to many places , both professionally and spiritually .

reg husband nature , as i said already current sun dasa is not nice , sun aspects 7th is not good , dont worry , things will change next moon dasa .

she is moola nakshatra , for moola nakshatra person partner is optional . they live in their own world .

turkish girl

Oh , i dont know her current situation , i say what her chart says . our life events happens according to dasa we come across , lagna lord dasa gives things to physical , 2nd lord dasa gives events related to eyes, family and money . so like that , so far she had sun dasa , though 11th lord , its malefic for her lagna . also sun in 1st , 7th, 8th spoils the married life , it gives cold , cruel, unsympathetic partner , it takes fun in marital life , but its good for health , favors from govt and father . person has clean habits . but headweight lot .

3r house is father in law and 10th is mother in law . we have to check her husband third house for that . since we dont have his chart , from her chart 9th house says about relationship between husband and his dad , since mars in 9th , and 9th lord with 8th lord venus in lagna his husband indeed will have enemity with him . also saturn too aspects 9th , this girl itself didnt have that much attachment with father , problems comes only in malefic dasa comes .

10th lord in ketu constellation is problematic for mother in law , mother in law is highly spiritual , influential , but will touchy attitude . she cant get along with her , there will be mis communication between them . current moon dasa is problem for her mother in law health and life , so take care that . rest prof will be nice ,. she travels to many places , both professionally and spiritually .

reg husband nature , as i said already current sun dasa is not nice , sun aspects 7th is not good , dont worry , things will change next moon dasa .

she is moola nakshatra , for moola nakshatra person partner is optional . they live in their own world .

Thanks for reply

She also asked is there a divorce???

creativei

Thanks for reply

She also asked is there a divorce???

Not at all, jupiter aspects 2nd house of family so no words of divorce , it protects family values, but problems exits between couples as happening in everyone home . family never breaks . she will notice changes with him next coming years . may be he repent for what he did and take care her , who knows after child birth his mindset changes. lets see .

this moon dasa she looses her mother in law . may be due to that his husband mindset change .

Last edited:

creativei

Okay so, the behavior depends upon how the planets are ruling.

Offcourse not only planets but at every dasa changes persons attitude .likes and dislikes , relationship status all changes. planets controlling us . it works as per our karma . like how police are appointed in this world to take care people likewise god rulling this earth with the help of 9 planets . whatever person does or going to do its all based on his natal chart . nothing happens beyond that . if your destined to do medical then from childhood itself you dream of becoming doctor . you would have admired doctors and their selfless service or you have seen many poor persons suffering without lack of medical facility , that made you doctor . its all pre written in head ..

turkish girl

Not at all, jupiter aspects 2nd house of family so no words of divorce , it protects family values, but problems exits between couples as happening in everyone home . family never breaks . she will notice changes with him next coming years . may be he repent for what he did and take care her , who knows after child birth his mindset changes. lets see .

this moon dasa she looses her mother in law . may be due to that his husband mindset change .

Okay thanks for reply