Will I meet someone new?

Venusine

My question is if I meet someone new before end of the year. To date/to have relationship with. I’m female. Chart is confusing me. I think Moon square Venus is yes as I read that according to Lily Venus will perfect matters as well. But there is so many planets inside the 7th house and they are male planets? Also 7th ruler is Saturn. Not so good sign? Any opinions? :)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

There's a square coming up between Airy moon and dignified venus in the 11th house. Are you actively looking to meet someone, as in have you joined up to a dating app?

Because the thing is after the square with Venus, the moon goes void and is in its LQ, So it doesn't look like anything will come of it in regards to a proper relationship.

It looks more promising when the moon is increasing in light and goes to join Venus in Taurus where venus will then be trine Jupiter, as Jupiter is L6 it could be someone you meet during your usual boring daily routine.

As for timing, I'm not sure.

aquarius7000

Hi

What house method have you used to pull the chart?
Also, is there a possibility you can use the same data, but pull the chart up at astro.com as much more clear?

Venusine

Thank you Chrysalis. Yes I’m at date site. And I have been chatting with men. I don’t have anyone particular at the moment. What is LQ?

Aquarius I’m using also Regiomontanus system but here is the chart:

Chrysalis

What is LQ?

Last quarter moon, which is not good for new things, that's another reason why I said the dating sites won't bring anything long term.

aquarius7000

Thanks for pulling the chart at astro.com - much more clear in quality.

You are the Moon and will be applying to Venus shortly, though in a square, Venus is exalted in this case, so will strengthen the Moon. Is there some male friend you are already interested in? If not yet, there could be someone you will get interested in.

Now Saturn is on the 29th degree as the ruler of the 7th. Before Venus applies to Saturn, there are many hurdles to overcome in the form of the interfering planets that Venus will first apply to. Early April the application from Venus in Gemini will happen to Saturn in Aquarius, so both planets will change signs.

All in all, I think you might get interested in someone, and this someone could either be a friend or from some group that you also are part of, or you could get to know the person through friends. Keep us posted as to the developments. Cadent Moon shows things will need time.

Venusine

Thanks for pulling the chart at astro.com - much more clear in quality.

You are the Moon and will be applying to Venus shortly, though in a square, Venus is exalted in this case, so will strengthen the Moon. Is there some male friend you are already interested in? If not yet, there could be someone you will get interested in.

Now Saturn is on the 29th degree as the ruler of the 7th. Before Venus applies to Saturn, there are many hurdles to overcome in the form of the interfering planets that Venus will first apply to. Early April the application from Venus in Gemini will happen to Saturn in Aquarius, so both planets will change signs.

All in all, I think you might get interested in someone, and this someone could either be a friend or from some group that you also are part of, or you could get to know the person through friends. Keep us posted as to the developments. Cadent Moon shows things will need time.

Yes there is but he is not interested. His words :( There is also another male friend who is behaving like he is interested but he is gay(!). I’m feeling confused about his behaviour and in any case I’m not seeing anything long term with him . Maybe I would meet someone new. It would be great after few not so nice experiences I have gone through. So I will keep you all posted.

Thank you Chrysalis for clarification :)

aquarius7000

Yes there is but he is not interested. His words :( There is also another male friend who is behaving like he is interested but he is gay(!). I’m feeling confused about his behaviour and in any case I’m not seeing anything long term with him . Maybe I would meet someone new. It would be great after few not so nice experiences I have gone through. So I will keep you all posted.
ok that is what i see with that venus now. I wouldn't be suprised if after venus and saturn change signs, as said, there is a change in the situation with a known person.

Venusine

There was change with my gay friend that took place last weekend. I don't want to see him anymore or at least not so often in the future. I realized that he was just taking advantage of me to some extent. Maybe he likes me too but he is constantly asking favors and making me work for free every time we see. I like to help my friends but this seems to be only reason he wants to see me.

Guy I was interesting in has kept his distance and called ones during this time (as he had to, it was work related) and kept it short :(

I hope there would be some positive changes too ahead :/

Last edited:

rafaella

Moon applies to a dignified Benefic, that's a positive, Venus is also a general significator of love and romance. Give it six months for timing. some romance possible, whether its a proper relationship, its hard to know from this chart.

Venusine

Thank you Rafaella! So far what i noticed the one I was interested has taken more distance :/. Not heard anything anymore from my other annoying friend. That's good as I feel I succeed to place my bounderies.