Anyone following Qanon?

Helena11

No the Hampstead case is over a little boy and girl that claimed their father was the head of a satanic cult that runs the schools, churches, police, and even some restaraunts etc. It would be too long for me to describe, but you can find the videos on youtube from their police station chats and the videos that their mom and step father recorded on them explaining what all went on. Unfortunately, the retracted their accusations claiming they made it all up because they watched the movie Zorro and said their step father made them say it all because he and their mother wanted to get custody. The case got thrown out and they were sent to live with their father. Their mother has put out videos on youtube telling her side of the story. I really think the police were in on it and made them change their story because what they describe is sick and some adults wouldnt even be able to make it up. The boy explains their father would put multiple sized "plastic willies" in his bum. The kids described tattoos that the adults had that couldn't be seen unless they saw them naked. I doubt a mother would tell her children such sickening things just to get custody of them. They even claim that they were cutting babies heads off and drinking the blood and cooking them. And they made that up because of the movie Zorro? Like I said its sick and very long so if you want to look into it there are videos of the actual interviews with the kids.

Praying Medic is back with latest Q drops after period of quiet. Lot of other info and video clips. Much more interesting than hearing the Demwit media spinning and twisting the Mueller Report to fit their false narrative.

Based on what I've read recently I'm guessing there will be about three dozen indictments in the first bunch coming from AG Barr. I didn't know quite a few were going to the State Dept. involving names I hadn't seen yet. FBI, DoJ and White House I already knew about. This Spygate coup was deep and wide. I think it was a game to those criminals.

I also didn't know that the fake news could be prosecuted for participating in an attempted coup. Is that why Maggie Haberman of the NY Times was mentioned by name in some Q drops a while ago? They were playing a game of cat and mouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogpEQvlRwzM

Last edited:
Didn't Q predict pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein would be arrested? He just was the other day. Will he flip on the Clintons to get a lighter sentence? I say house him in the general population after the trial and save taxpayer money. Think of Lord of the Flies.

Interesting NXVIVM sex cult leader Keith Raniere was recently convicted. These sex cults seem to be related.