Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-06-2015, 02:15 AM

Pluto Trine Venus But No Love

Pluto has been transiting my Venus for some time now, and although I yearn for love it is not there. There are married men asking me to sleep with them, but I always pass on those offers.

There is not that special someone on the horizon as far as I can tell. Where is he? I long for that Pluto/Venus connection.

When will he get here? Can someone tell me? Is he really coming? I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Thank you.

DebbieMarie
Attached Files
File Type: pdf astro_w2gw_01_debbie_newport.6784.62207.pdf (60.4 KB, 20 views)

Unread 03-06-2015, 03:34 AM

Re: Pluto Trine Venus But No Love

If you post your chart, I'll take a look. Go to astro.com, add your natal chart, and, click on Free Horoscopes/AstroClick Love. Then click on each element for an interpretation related to love.
Unread 03-06-2015, 05:32 PM

Debbie, Pluto is not trine your Venus now... it has passed. It was trine in Dec. 2014.

To see possible timing of love, look at your solar return for this year and next year and see if there are important planets like Venus, Moon or Sun that become very closely angular on ASC/DSC axis of the SR chart. Also look if your natal Venus, Moon or Sun become angular in the SR chart.

Then you can look into lunar returns to see if those planets come very close to the angles or make partile aspects.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arena For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-06-2015)
Unread 03-06-2015, 05:42 PM

Pluto is in fact transiting my Venus. It is a few degrees past my Venus right now. It is go retrograde 4/17/2015. It will go direct again September 25, 2015. It will be exact to my Venus for the 3rd time Oct. 4.

Thank you for your suggestions.
Unread 03-06-2015, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieMarie54 View Post

Pluto is in fact transiting my Venus.
It is a few degrees past my Venus right now.
It is go retrograde 4/17/2015.
It will go direct again September 25, 2015.
It will be exact to my Venus for the 3rd time Oct. 4.
Thank you for your suggestions.
No transit can supercede the natal promise of any chart
7th House is linked to partnerships of all kinds, including business partnerships as well as marriage
All enemies that are known as such belong to 7th house
12th house warns of secret enemies
but as soon as their existence is known they are represented through the 7th house
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 03-06-2015, 07:52 PM

Thank you for your input.
Unread 03-06-2015, 11:04 PM

Dear Comdoc:

Here are the charts you requested. I think I've included them all. Please let me if I've left something out. Thank you for taking a look.

Debbie
Attached Files
File Type: txt AstroClick Love - Astrodienst.txt (7.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: txt Love Horoscope.txt (9.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Love, Flirtation, and Sex - Astrodienst.txt (16.2 KB, 1 views)
Unread 03-07-2015, 04:52 PM

These are not chart images. On astro.com, create your natal chart. Then his natal. Free Horoscopes/Extended Chart/synastry(2): save it to your computer. Then press "back to chart selection":, and choose midpoint composite (next below synastry(2). Save that to your computer. Then upload both to this forum.
Unread 03-08-2015, 03:36 AM

I've uploaded my natal chart. Thank you for taking a look.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Deb's Astro Chart 2-2015.gif (103.3 KB, 7 views)

Tags
love, pluto, trine, venus