Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 01-20-2021, 08:10 PM

Smile Re: Trump Supporters Peacefully Demonstrate at the U.S. Capitol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Yep, that's right Patriot.

Remember when Pompeo promised a 'smooth transition to Trump's 2nd Term".

THE KANSAS STORM - HEAR THE THUNDER

https://youtu.be/qv58DI78N68
How could that work? Do you believe that the military is secretly supporting Trump, while at the same time officially recognizing Biden as the Commander in Chief?

Biden will have the power of the Presidency to issue Executive Orders, veto Congressional legislation, and issue Pardons. He'll also have the "Nuclear football", and will be recognized by foreign governments as the President of the U.S.

Unread 01-20-2021, 08:42 PM

Re: Trump Supporters Peacefully Demonstrate at the U.S. Capitol

Another First! These FACTS will be his legacy (sadly)

Obituary for a Failed Presidency https://newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/obituary-for-a-failed-presidency?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&ut m_campaign=onsite-share&utm_brand=the-new-yorker&utm_social-type=earned via @NewYorker

Trump became the first incumbent seeking reëlection to see his party lose the White House, Senate, and the House of Representatives since Herbert Hoover, in 1932. A liar on an unprecedented scale, Trump made more than thirty thousand false statements in the course of his Presidency, according to the Washington Post, culminating in perhaps the biggest lie of all: that he won an election that he decisively lost.

His sense of grievance and victimization escalated; so, too, did his threats, name-calling, and public provocations. He fired the F.B.I. director, a Secretary of State, an Attorney General, a Defense Secretary, three White House chiefs of staff, and two—or three, depending on whose account you believe—national-security advisers. He pardoned war criminals and boasted of complete and total vindication in the Mueller investigation, even though it offered no such thing

Also:
He'll be remembered for Sharpiegate - (drawing a circle for where the hurricane would hit when all the government meteorologists said was not to happen there at all~

He'll be remembered for the 30,000 lies and counting (the newspapers kept count)
He'll be remembered for says that Frederick Douglas is a great man (He died in 1895)

He thought that the Revolutionary War soldiers landed on airstrips
He tried to buy Greenland in exchange for Puerto Rico
He said that F35s were "invisible"

He said that you could get cancer from the turbine blades of the windmills (speaking of energy & power being transferred)

He looked at Deborah Birg as he said he understood that "infrared lights could be inserted in the bodies to fight Covid" (as she glanced at her lap embarrassed)

He said that we should ingest Lysol type of products to kill off covid 19.

Speaking of Covid 19 - here IS his entire legacy as over 400,000 Americans have now perished as he did and said this:

https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/e...p-say-and-when
david starling (01-20-2021)
Unread 01-20-2021, 08:50 PM

Chia, I am a native-born US citizen and taxpayer.

I find your simplistic views about the United States and Covid-19 to be appalling. Good thing you cannot vote in the US.

US economics is a fascinating topic and you cannot generalize across 50 states for the last decades. For one thing, you have to disaggregate regions within states and across states, and determine the bases for their economies. California has consistently voted for a Democratic president and it has one of the largest economies in the world. Gerrymandering has been a huge problem, perfected by Republican-led legislatures.

Wearing a mask is not a political statement, but an expression of concern for vulnerable people whom you might infect. How appalling that you wouldn't wear a scrap of cloth on your face to save your granny.

I am so, so relieved that Joe Biden was inaugurated today.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-20-2021)
Unread 01-20-2021, 08:54 PM

When #45 said the Revolutionary War soldiers took over the airports....Doesn't he even know the difference between World War 2 and the 1770s? the founding of this country? Shocking stupidity! And one could suggest, INTENTIONAL ignorance because there are libraries and books, encyclopedia even online. IF he cannot read, he could have any aid read to him or answer the questions and get his facts straight. So it was purposeful & intentional ignorance on his part - (imo) What kind of person is this for the primary school children to have listened to and watched for 4 years when they KNOW more then he does about their country's history....and civics?

For God's sake, this was a 4th of July speech!!

https://time.com/5620936/donald-trum...-war-airports/

Trump praised the Americans’ military efforts in the war against Great Britain. “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,” he said.

Last edited by leomoon; 01-20-2021 at 08:57 PM.
Unread 01-20-2021, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I find your simplistic views about the United States and Covid-19 to be appalling.
Luckily I don't really care what you think. shrugs

Quote:
How appalling that you wouldn't wear a scrap of cloth on your face to save your granny.
How original.
Unread 01-21-2021, 02:29 AM

Duh!

OF COURSE, the Military support the LEGAL POTUS, President Trump who won in a landslide & they have ALL the proof.

However, the 'fake inauguration' had to go through for legal reasons.

I am not out to convince you, believe whatever you like. You still don't believe there is any election fraud & you actually believe that Traitor Joe got more votes than Trump. SAD.

Remember that the Trump Admin had NSA to work with.

Trump appointed certain people to certain key positions in Nov/Dec in order to carry out the PLAN.

Yep, there is a plan.

Mass arrests coming, many already. Tunnels have been blocked, the inmates in Washington cannot escape.

And where is the nuclear football? They are usually handed over in the inauguration but since Trump had flown out, did he take them with him?

The Military WILL not allow anything to happen to Traitor Joe & he will be protected.......BUT they know it's a sham, an illusion. Remember they & Trump follow the Constitution.

Trump in his farewell speech STILL never conceded (because in won over 400 Electoral College Votes), never mentioned Beijing Biden's name.......but
said 'hell be back soon".

And ...

Traitor Joe was crying when he left Delaware yesterday talking about 'death & dying'. Yeah, that sounds like a man who know he's trapped & probably is already under 'house' arrest.

New! Leaked Phone Call: Joe Biden Admits Trump Won Across the Country

https://youtu.be/mQbaidkpv9s

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
How could that work? Do you believe that the military is secretly supporting Trump, while at the same time officially recognizing Biden as the Commander in Chief?

Biden will have the power of the Presidency to issue Executive Orders, veto Congressional legislation, and issue Pardons. He'll also have the "Nuclear football", and will be recognized by foreign governments as the President of the U.S.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
chiamaria (01-21-2021)
Unread 01-21-2021, 02:37 AM

Me too!

Now, the Act of Treason is complete.

Military Tribunals coming up for all the corrupt traitors.....led by Obama & the other demonic globalist traitors......Clinton, Pelosi & the entire criminal gang.

The evil cabal has been broken, Trump has destroyed the DS.

He IS a Stable Genius. Studied The Art of War for 50 yrs.

Trump WILL serve a 2nd Term....take that to the Central Bank!

Quote:

I am so, so relieved that Joe Biden was inaugurated today.
chiamaria (01-21-2021)
Unread 01-21-2021, 02:41 AM

Ignore, ignore, ignore the Biden Sheep, they are only going to get more angry & lash out as the entire Democrat/DS come crumbling down.

But a little joke for you.

Trump left a note for Traitor Joe that said.

"Joe, You know I won'.

Lin Wood posted it , not sure if it's really true but it's very funny!

I went out & got more popcorn to watch the upcoming show, chocolate drizzled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Luckily I don't really care what you think. shrugs

How original.
chiamaria (01-21-2021)
Unread 01-21-2021, 03:05 AM

Thankfully, Blackbery and Chiamaria, conspiracy theories about the 2020 election are simply becoming irrelevant.

It's over.

Time to move on.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-21-2021)
Unread 01-21-2021, 03:49 AM

170920_Hyten Speaks at AFA Conference
6,319 views•Sep 21, 2017

Air Force Gen. John E. Hyten, commander of U.S. Strategic
Command, speaks on the joint perspective at the Air Force Association's Air, Space and Cyber Conference in National Harbor, Md.,

A TRUE PATRIOT.

https://youtu.be/3m691gCJWME
Unread 01-21-2021, 05:30 AM

For all you lovely Biden "sheeple" out there, This send-off and send-up of Trump from Les Mis is hilarious: https://youtu.be/E4aTjeCP0Lo It's Ba-a-a-ad!

I believe that threats of riots in state capitals and Washington on Inauguration Day fizzled out, and that some QAnon supporters now think they've been lied to because their Great Awakening fizzled out. Some of the Proud Boys (the white supremacist group) think Trump sold them out. It will be interesting to see what happens to the Republican party.

I think moderate Democrats and moderate Republicans have a future together.

For American patriots of any political persuasion, here is Lady Gaga singing the national anthem at the inauguration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Fw...el=PBSNewsHour

A wonderful contribution to the Inauguration was from 22-year old Poet Laureate Amanda Gorman:
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...inaugural-poem

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Last edited by waybread; 01-21-2021 at 05:32 AM.
Unread 01-21-2021, 05:51 AM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Wonder why Traitor Joe is so afraid of Patriot Chris Miller?

Biden transition team denies outgoing acting defense secretary transitional office space

[I]It is typically a courtesy to provide transitioning office space and resources to departing secretaries of defense, and the decision reflects the extraordinary bitterness of the presidential transition.

The Traitor Joe team FREAKING OUT & having MAJOR MELTDOWN with the recent arrests & upcoming ones. There was also a YUGE amount of docs the Trump Admin dropped on their way out the door.

DECLASS trove reveal more traitors, corruption, pedophiles & criminals.

The dirty Dems/DS make the Mafia look like a boy's choir!

SAD but TRUE.

You can't even make this stuff up!

OH, and Antifa, the group that doesn't exist according to the Dems smashed windows & rioted in various cities to 'welcome Traitor Joe' into the WH.

Nothing to see here, just peacefully celebrating. Move on.

ortland: Watch shocking footage of #antifa smashing up the Democratic Party of Oregon headquarters. They bring weapons while their comrades use umbrellas to block surveillance video. Video by
@Julio_Rosas11
. #PortlandRiots

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...43124512747523
chiamaria (01-21-2021)
Unread 01-21-2021, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Ignore, ignore, ignore the Biden Sheep, they are only going to get more angry & lash out as the entire Democrat/DS come crumbling down.

But a little joke for you.

Trump left a note for Traitor Joe that said.

"Joe, You know I won'.

Lin Wood posted it , not sure if it's really true but it's very funny!

I went out & got more popcorn to watch the upcoming show, chocolate drizzled!
Yeah, I saw that letter actually, but there is one thing that has made me think twice about its legitimacy, and that is the date at the top of the letter. It says "20th January 2021", but aren't Americans mm/dd/yyyy and not dd/mm/yyyy? Wouldn't it have been written as January 20th 2021? I hope the letter is for real, but I'm wondering why the format of the date has been flipped?

At any rate, we both know that Trump has definitely won and this is not over. Trump has never ever given up once in his life in anything, so he isn't exactly going to start now with an election that was clearly stolen from him. Anyone who believes otherwise is naive. His family being over the moon is a big giveaway, with Donald junior releasing a film where he keeps screaming "The best is yet to come!" and that isn't even acting. His energy is bursting at the seams with excitement and his body language doesn't lie, whereas Biden has been looking like he's facing a pit full of Scorpions.
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-22-2021)
Unread 01-21-2021, 02:03 PM

Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaipZ6bLSvQ
Unread 01-21-2021, 06:25 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that letter actually, but there is one thing that has made me think twice about its legitimacy, and that is the date at the top of the letter. It says "20th January 2021", but aren't Americans mm/dd/yyyy and not dd/mm/yyyy? Wouldn't it have been written as January 20th 2021? I hope the letter is for real, but I'm wondering why the format of the date has been flipped?
You just described one piece of evidence against it being real. In fact, it's not. Biden hasn't shown the letter to anyone or revealed its contents. There's no way any You Tuber could've posted the real thing.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.

Last edited by Osamenor; 01-21-2021 at 08:17 PM.
Unread 01-21-2021, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
You just described one piece of evidence against it being real. In fact, it's not. Biden hasn't shown the letter to anyone or revealed its contents. There's no way any You Tuber could've posted the real thing.
Yes, hence why I said that I'm not 100% sure if it's real for that reason alone. It's a small detail yet at the same time not.
blackbery (01-22-2021)
Unread 01-21-2021, 07:22 PM

Here's a good article that explains the backstory behind what's currently going on in Washington DC. An excellent read and also simple. Biden and Harris can have this "win", as they now preside over the US all caps corporation, which was seemingly dissolved back on 5th June 2019 and doesn't exist anymore. Trump has 0wned them and I would be greatly surprised if he doesn't already know all this.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....e-corporation/
blackbery (01-22-2021)
Unread 01-21-2021, 07:24 PM

For the History books: The 2020 Election

The president and his allies filed 62 lawsuits in state and federal courts seeking to overturn election results in states the president lost Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed * see graph on link to see the one that didn't fail - giving an extra 3 days to perform:

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...rs/4130307001/
Unread 01-21-2021, 07:33 PM

A timely reminder for ALL Christians and Jews:

The 1st Commandment: "Thou shall have no other gods before me saith the lord"
(Exodus 20:3)

That also includes the god of the cult of Donald. Remembering that large table where he had everyone in his administration sitting around giving homage and thanks to their god DJT. The only one who did not was General Mattis. This took place only six months after he entered the office in 2017:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0c5a35ca1acbe

Quote:
Trump then went around the table and called on each official to deliver brief remarks, beginning with Vice President Mike Pence. The bizarre scene that ensued resembled something out of North Korea, as each Cabinet official attempted to outdo one another with nice statements about their boss.
Unread 01-21-2021, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Here's a good article that explains the backstory behind what's currently going on in Washington DC. An excellent read and also simple. Biden and Harris can have this "win", as they now preside over the US all caps corporation, which was seemingly dissolved back on 5th June 2019 and doesn't exist anymore. Trump has 0wned them and I would be greatly surprised if he doesn't already know all this.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....e-corporation/

Bizarre, but a good prelude to a science-fiction fantasy novel!
Unread 01-22-2021, 05:59 AM

They do say that Truth is stranger than Fiction!

Anyways, we could all do with a little laugh right now.

Remember that what happens is for the REPUBLIC, FOR THE PEOPLE & FOR FREEDOM.

Aren't we ALL sick of the corrupt politicians, the DS that makes us all slaves & the truly wicked getting & staying in power because of bribery & blackmail.

It's no wonder Congress has an approval rate of 11%

President Trump came to drain the swamp & whether they are Democrat or Republican, they've GOT TO GO to prison for their crimes.

https://youtu.be/bAJVCgHfWX0

Quote:
Unread 01-22-2021, 06:10 AM

I think everyone can admit that politics turned from THE PEOPLE after Kennedy died to 'We, the petty, corrupt politicians only work for ourselves, to get wealthier, to gain more power to be #1".

Whatever happened to Kennedy's passionate dream?

John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,”

TRUST ��THE ��PLAN��

https://youtu.be/QKuvIDscC4U
Unread 01-22-2021, 06:26 AM

Quote:
I think everyone can admit that politics turned from THE PEOPLE after Kennedy died to 'We, the petty, corrupt politicians only work for ourselves, to get wealthier, to gain more power to be #1".

Whatever happened to Kennedy's passionate dream?

John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,”

TRUST ��THE ��PLAN��

https://youtu.be/QKuvIDscC4U

One thing we can do for our country is to trust that the individual States faithfully carried out their sacred duty in tabulating the actual results of the popular vote in each State, and followed proper procedure in reporting them.

Also, to stop demonizing those who didn't vote for one candidate or the other. We're all Americans here, and we have a Constitutional right to vote for the candidate of our choice, without being labeled by either side as "traitors" or "dupes"!
Unread 01-22-2021, 07:59 AM

Biden may increase military presence in the middle east.

BREST, France (AP) — French President Emmanuel Macron hoped on Tuesday that U.S. President-elect Joe Biden will show a greater military commitment to fight against Islamic extremists in several theaters of conflict and especially in the Middle East.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...ry-involvement

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!

Last edited by Dirius; 01-22-2021 at 08:07 AM.
Unread 01-22-2021, 01:41 PM

Quote:
It's bizarre, but it's true. Slavery has never gone away, it has only been cleverly repackaged in the form of capitalising every person's name on Earth, and it falls under maritime law. That's why there are a lot of maritime words that are used in legal terms. Maritime law is commercial jurisdiction and adheres to statutory codes. If you break a "law" you are actually violating a statute of some sort, of which there are millions. Maritime law is to do with corporation (or corpse-orations). Common law, on the other hand, is of the people, by the people, for the people, and adheres to natural law, or as I like to call it, common sense law, which is do no harm to others, such as rape, murder, theft etc.

With maritime law, when a new human being is born, their mother signs their birth certificate as an informant, not realising that that's exactly what she's doing. She believes that, by signing the birth certificate, she is stating that her baby was born on this day and has this name and is so and so gender, but she's not, she's "informing" that her baby was "born alive" after her water broke but was then "lost at sea". So now this new baby's birth is "registered", note, not "recorded", which means that the baby is owned by the government, not by the parents (pair-rents). This is why the government can actually legally snatch your child from you. You think you own your own kids, but you don't. Anyway, once the mother registers her baby's birth (berth), she gets a copy of the birth certificate, which is essentially like a receipt, and your name is now capitalised and you become a corporation, able to be traded on the stock exchange without your even knowing it. That's why, when you look at your passport or driver's licence or whatever, your name is always in ALL CAPS. This is the reason, you are a corporation whose energy the government "capitalises" on to pay off debts. You are forever a debt slave. There's always some sort of tax or registration fee you're paying. You don't even really own your own house.

When you register something, you are giving up ownership of it in exchange for the benefits of using it. It's different from recording something. When you make a record of something, you're declaring that you have it and it's yours. It's all cleverly done to make you believe it's yours when it's not.

No one really has access to their original birth certificate, but if you were to ever obtain it, you'd be shocked to see how many stamps are on it and how much it has been traded on the stock exchange.

It's a very complex topic and I'm not sure I explained it too well, but this is the essence of how we live. We are all debt slaves. That's what that article was alluding to. And that is the United States Corporation that Kamala Harris and Biden preside over. But that corporation dissolved back in 2019. That's why they're being "kept out" of the rest of the United States (ie. locked in Washington DC, which is a foreign land. That is probably why there are all those military troops there). Trump has outsmarted them.

Last edited by chiamaria; 01-22-2021 at 01:50 PM.