Wealth in my chart

Zonark

How much potential for wealth is in my chart? What would be the best way to go about attaining things of value, where is the most potential?

Attachments

• John Simple Chart Topocentric.jpg
    John Simple Chart Topocentric.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 68
M

may28gemini

OHHHH You have exalted Jupiter which extremely lucky! I see that it's in 29 Cancer which suppose to be the millionaire degree!

Do you experience extreme strokes of good luck, out of the blue?

JUPITERASC

OHHHH You have exalted Jupiter which extremely lucky! I see that it's in 29 Cancer which suppose to be the millionaire degree!

29 Degrees Cancer
This signifies the end a home or parental cycle.

A person with this anaretic placement may feel a home or dharmic class has served its purpose.

This denotes a move to another home or class.

Unfortunately, this also could signify the end of life - the ending of ones' life cycle.

It has been suggested that this is the millionaire's degree :smile: source
: http://www.astrologyinaction.com/anareticdegree.htm

Zonark

29 Degrees Cancer
This signifies the end a home or parental cycle.

A person with this anaretic placement may feel a home or dharmic class has served its purpose.

This denotes a move to another home or class.

Unfortunately, this also could signify the end of life - the ending of ones' life cycle.

It has been suggested that this is the millionaire's degree :smile: source
: http://www.astrologyinaction.com/anareticdegree.htm

And Jupiter there signifies too much of something according to the link.

Interesting.

I guess the question is how do I get it? Not even just money, things of value, far beyond paper and national currencies. What karmic propensities are available to me?

I'm not lavish and am quite generous. I want wealth because I want to help people as much as I can and be as little a burden on others as possible.

Last edited:

Zonark

Extreme strokes of good luck, sometimes but mostly no. I've managed to live through a lot of dangerous situations without a scratch. I don't think I take enough chances to see extreme strokes of good luck. Perhaps I'm luckier than I realize.

JUPITERASC

And Jupiter there signifies too much of something according to the link.

Interesting.

I guess the question is how do I get it? Not even just money, things of value, far beyond paper and national currencies. What karmic propensities are available to me?

I'm not lavish and am quite generous. I want wealth because I want to help people as much as I can and be as little a burden on others as possible.
423801_526151414067851_98819232_n.jpg

JUPITERASC

btw just a few days ago, dr. farr posted interesting and useful info - along with examples - on the assessment of POTENTIAL GAINS based on the significations of 11th house FROM other houses at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2431&highlight=wealth :smile:
The 11th house FROM, other houses, shows potential GAINS involving the significations of those houses:
For example:
11th from ascendant (general gains and fulfillment of hopes, dreams, wishes)
11th from second (gains of money)
11th from 10th (gains in career)
11th from 4th (gains from properties. lands; also gains from parents)
11th from 5th (gains from speculations, gambling, playing the markets; also gains from children)
11th from 3rd (gains from brothers; also gains from communications)
11th from 8th (gains via other peoples money, inheritances)
11th from 11th (gains from friends, from associates and associations, gains from various types of organized groups)
11th from 12th (gains from institutions, charities; gains from secret, hidden or illicit sources, persons, groups)

Also the condition and occupants and lords of houses 11th from particular PLANETS:
For example:
11th from Saturn (gains from work one does, occupation, career)
11th from Moon (important consideration for gains in general)
11th from Jupiter (gains from those in authority, bosses, corporations, government etc)
11th from Sun (gains arising from the force of the individual's personality and mind)
11th from Mars (forced gains; conquest-like gains; could also include gains from sports activities one is actively participant in)
11th from Venus (gains from love relationships; also from the arts)
11th from Mercury (gains from inventions; from education; from writing and other skills; also gains from speculations, gambling, investing in stocks, bonds, etc)

M

may28gemini

Extreme strokes of good luck, sometimes but mostly no. I've managed to live through a lot of dangerous situations without a scratch. I don't think I take enough chances to see extreme strokes of good luck. Perhaps I'm luckier than I realize.

The fact that you've managed to live through a lot of dangerous situations without a scratch IS evidence of your extreme strokes of good luck!

I don't have 29 Cancer Jupiter, HA! I wish! I have 0 Libra Jupiter (and it conjuncts my Asc) so by most accounts, I would be considered a very lucky person; but I cannot make the same claims you've made. I've lived through a lot dangerous situations, and yet, I cannot win without sacrificing something. Any victory I can claim, I've had to forgo something of equal measure, but that's the way Libra Jupiter works. I have a scar above my eyebrow from one of my physical fights with my father that serves as a reminder that yes, I'm a lucky person, but I cannot make it out alive 100%; I have to give something to get something. A friend recently brought it to my attention that I rub that scarred eyebrow when I'm stressed and asked me why.

Count your blessings that you've escaped without having to relinquish much because that's the sheer beauty of Jupiter in exaltation.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Key Factors to Look For in the Natal Chart For Determining Money Potential:

1. The condition of the 2nd house for one's personal assets: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the second house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the second house.

2. The condition of the 8th house for one's personal assets accumulated through partnership and/or marriage: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the eighth house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the eighth house.

3. The condition of the 11th house for one's personal assets accumulated through business and career: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the eleventh house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the eleventh house.

4. The condition of Venus, the natural ruler of the second house, and Jupiter, the planet of expansion. Also, look for where the signs Taurus and Sagittarius are found in the chart.

5. The chart ruler (ruler of the Ascendant) and its relationship to the rulers of the second and eighth houses. Also take note of any planets found in the second and eighth houses.

6. The condition of Saturn and Mars in the chart, in order to determine the native's drive and ambition. On their own, these factors do not show money potential, but they are contributing factors to accumulating wealth.

7. The second house rules possessions and attitudes towards money. The eighth house rules money accumulated through partnership or marriage. The eleventh house rules money accumulated through business and career.

Queen-Mab

i have jupiter cancer in the 9th/10th house

I consider myself lucky. I m self taught and I ve built a career and business out of this. I dont come from a wealthy family and I did well without using anyone or doing anything " dodgy"...

however my love life ***** and it depresses me...

I wish I was happier in love sometimes...

Attachments

• myself.gif
    myself.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 27
M

may28gemini

Your 29 Cancer Jupiter is part of your Grand Water Trine! Very cool. For an Aries Sun to have that much water power, I can imagine it being uncomfortable in the emotional department but as far as money and material wealth is concerned, Grand Water Trine helps money "flow" in.

Queen-Mab

Your 29 Cancer Jupiter is part of your Grand Water Trine! Very cool. For an Aries Sun to have that much water power, I can imagine it being uncomfortable in the emotional department but as far as money and material wealth is concerned, Grand Water Trine helps money "flow" in.

Nice to hear ! I have venus in Pisces 5th house and I never looked into financial career aspects of my chart . Today for the first time :)

It rings a bell! I was always very concerned about my love life .

I just gave up in love . Tired of rejection and endless suffering .

Queen-Mab

>>>>>>I'm not lavish and am quite generous. I want wealth because I want to help people as much as I can and be as little a burden on others as possible.

Amazing , you have words to my thoughts and motto of life :)

Zonark

The fact that you've managed to live through a lot of dangerous situations without a scratch IS evidence of your extreme strokes of good luck!

I don't have 29 Cancer Jupiter, HA! I wish! I have 0 Libra Jupiter (and it conjuncts my Asc) so by most accounts, I would be considered a very lucky person; but I cannot make the same claims you've made. I've lived through a lot dangerous situations, and yet, I cannot win without sacrificing something. Any victory I can claim, I've had to forgo something of equal measure, but that's the way Libra Jupiter works. I have a scar above my eyebrow from one of my physical fights with my father that serves as a reminder that yes, I'm a lucky person, but I cannot make it out alive 100%; I have to give something to get something. A friend recently brought it to my attention that I rub that scarred eyebrow when I'm stressed and asked me why.

Count your blessings that you've escaped without having to relinquish much because that's the sheer beauty of Jupiter in exaltation.

Haha, I guess that'd be right :joyful:

I have received plenty of injuries but they've all been from really random accidents, nothing I remotely saw coming. Any time I was in 'danger' it's never been damaging. Ex;I had someone throw a hatchet directly at my head once, it hit the wall an inch away to the left :sick:.

It's only been things like tripping backwards onto a stone pillar and cracking my head open that have managed to get me so far. Oops. I see that and other head injuries I've received as part of having Saturn in the first house though.

It is interesting, what you do with the scar above your brow. Maybe that was one of the most stressful incidents in your life and any other stress tends to recall it. A bad reminder, perhaps you haven't quite healed from that injury, psychically. People with Jupiter on the ascendant always look quite lovely though :wink:

Zonark

Key Factors to Look For in the Natal Chart For Determining Money Potential:

1. The condition of the 2nd house for one's personal assets: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the second house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the second house.

2. The condition of the 8th house for one's personal assets accumulated through partnership and/or marriage: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the eighth house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the eighth house.

3. The condition of the 11th house for one's personal assets accumulated through business and career: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the eleventh house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the eleventh house.

4. The condition of Venus, the natural ruler of the second house, and Jupiter, the planet of expansion. Also, look for where the signs Taurus and Sagittarius are found in the chart.

5. The chart ruler (ruler of the Ascendant) and its relationship to the rulers of the second and eighth houses. Also take note of any planets found in the second and eighth houses.

6. The condition of Saturn and Mars in the chart, in order to determine the native's drive and ambition. On their own, these factors do not show money potential, but they are contributing factors to accumulating wealth.

7. The second house rules possessions and attitudes towards money. The eighth house rules money accumulated through partnership or marriage. The eleventh house rules money accumulated through business and career.

Alright so using these criteria;

1. 2nd house cusp is in Aquarius, ruled by Uranus, Uranus falls in Capricorn in my 12th house at 5.55 degrees, with a quincunx to Venus being the only major aspect (a biquintile to Mars I think as well). 2nd house is wide, causing the Pisces/Virgo axis to be completely intercepted, Pisces is swallowed up by my 2nd house. This is interesting considering I dated a Pisces and was mentally consumed with money issues with her, to no fault of her own at all. Just became obsessed with being able to provide for her.

2. Mercury in Virgo is the only planet in the 8th, 8th house cusp is in Leo. Virgo is the other intercepted sign, making Mercury trapped in an intercepted sign. Other than being trapped in the 8th house, Mercury is the most well aspected planet in my chart and is exalted in Virgo. 8th house ruler Pluto is in the 10th conjunct my MC, in Scorpio.

3. 11th house cusp is in Sagittarius but the house is empty, minus the Part of Fortune. Ruler of the 11th being Uranus, Uranus is in Capricorn in the 12th.

4. Venus in Leo in the 7th house, Jupiter in Cancer in the 7th as well. Taurus contains my Mars and 4th house cusp (imum coeli).

5. Saturn rules the Ascendant which is in Capricorn. Saturn also conjuncts the Ascendant, is in Capricorn and is in the 1st house, but retrograde.
No planets in the 2nd, only Mercury in the 8th.

6. Saturn in Capricorn, 1st house, 19 degrees, conjunct Ascendant, makes numerous aspects, part of an Earth trine, opposite Moon and Chiron. Mars in Taurus, 4th house, 22 degrees, second part of Earth trine (third being Mercury) opposite Pluto in 10th house, square Sun in Leo.

M

may28gemini

Haha, I guess that'd be right :joyful:

I have received plenty of injuries but they've all been from really random accidents, nothing I remotely saw coming. Any time I was in 'danger' it's never been damaging. Ex;I had someone throw a hatchet directly at my head once, it hit the wall an inch away to the left :sick:.

It's only been things like tripping backwards onto a stone pillar and cracking my head open that have managed to get me so far. Oops. I see that and other head injuries I've received as part of having Saturn in the first house though.

It is interesting, what you do with the scar above your brow. Maybe that was one of the most stressful incidents in your life and any other stress tends to recall it. A bad reminder, perhaps you haven't quite healed from that injury, psychically. People with Jupiter on the ascendant always look quite lovely though :wink:

I've gotten banged up quite a bit, accident prone/bruised/cut easily. When I bleed, I bleed a lot. I played a lot of sports as a youngster and I continue to be athletic, although not as rigorous as when I was younger. I survived a lot of accidents and have recovered quickly. I attribute a lot of that to my 8th Mars and even 1st house Pluto.

I actually have Jupiter conjunct Saturn and both those planets conjunct my AC. I don't know how people with Jupiter on the AC looks... I guess it would have to depend on what sign Jupiter is in. I assume they're usually jolly people which may contribute to them looking lovely, I suppose.

Zonark

I've gotten banged up quite a bit, accident prone/bruised/cut easily. When I bleed, I bleed a lot. I played a lot of sports as a youngster and I continue to be athletic, although not as rigorous as when I was younger. I survived a lot of accidents and have recovered quickly. I attribute a lot of that to my 8th Mars and even 1st house Pluto.

I actually have Jupiter conjunct Saturn and both those planets conjunct my AC. I don't know how people with Jupiter on the AC looks... I guess it would have to depend on what sign Jupiter is in. I assume they're usually jolly people which may contribute to them looking lovely, I suppose.

Yes Jupiter does make a person look very effervescent.

What determines accidents is a very detailed topic I'm sure.

M

may28gemini

Nice to hear ! I have venus in Pisces 5th house and I never looked into financial career aspects of my chart . Today for the first time :)

It rings a bell! I was always very concerned about my love life .

I just gave up in love . Tired of rejection and endless suffering .

Women with Aries Mars seem to have a lot of difficulties in with love. My best friend is Gemini Sun with Aries Venus-Mars conjunction. All her previous relationships barely last a month. It's such a masculine and overpowering Mars that I think it ends up threatening a lot of males.

I think feminine Mars is much better for a female because of the passivity.