DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

david starling

You are wrong again David, all the polls predicted a Hilary win. That's why they've never gotten over the loss.:sick::sick::sick:

Do you support the killing of Trump supporters & the killing of innocent civilians by the Biden mobs?

The Biden mobs are killing, looting, burning, destroying. There are numerous videos not posted by the Fake Media but online where you see the violent Dem mobs attacking anyone who is white & not joining in their madness. Their mob mentality is going to cause a lot more deaths & violence. Are you okay with that ?

Are you okay with innocent people getting kicked in the head, called a racist pig when they don't even know who they are & gunned down?

Not ONE Trump supporter has attacked anyone yet you keep calling them heavily armed vigilantes. Someone has to step in before the Biden mobs begin slaughtering more innocents. When the violent mob sees a biker gang or people willing to stand up against them it's amazing how quickly these thugs back off. There's always a quiet person of faith or a child they can kill & attack.

You would not be safe David. They quickly turned on Dem Mayor Ted Wheeler even though he stood with them & allowed them to riot & kill without consequence. They attacked his own residence & he had to flee in terror. They are so violent & insane they would have killed him & others if police hadn't stopped it.

Riot declared outside Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s apartment

https://youtu.be/6IVyJiav5mA

Hillary won the Popular Vote by a large margin. Trump fans just can't get over that fact.

The shooter in Portland was an Antifa vigilante. He killed one person, and claimed self-defense.

The shooter in Kenosha was a Trump-supporting vigilante. He killed two people, and is claiming self-defense.

Neither of them had any legal right to shoot anyone.

blackbery

It's not the popular vote that matters.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And the polls were ALL wrong in 2016 when they predicted a Clinton win.

Why 2016 election polls missed their mark

The results of Tuesday’s presidential election came as a surprise to nearly everyone who had been following the national and state election polling, which consistently projected Hillary Clinton as defeating Donald Trump. Relying largely on opinion polls, election forecasters put Clinton’s chance of winning at anywhere from 70% to as high as 99%, and pegged her as the heavy favorite to win a number of states such as Pennsylvania and Wisconsin that in the end were taken by Trump.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark/

A 2016 Review: Why Key State Polls Were Wrong About Trump

That indeed was true - both from an astrological perspective and how the results panned out.

Since last time orange lost the popular vote miserably - by almost 3 mill., he and his cult are so worried this time he could lose both - popular and electoral :lol: and that this time will be his last time in the Waffle House. Not to mention his cult will lose face completely after all those memes and posts with focus on Biden, Hillary and Obama :lol:

blackbery

I'm not doing the work for YOU. There are NUMEROUS postings that I don't have the time nor desire to go through, go ahead by my guest.
You're the one asking ME for proof when it's not MY job to school you.:innocent::crying::whistling:

So you couldn't find your astrological post to be able to simply post its link. No problem.:biggrin:

leomoon

Trump is fanning the flames of hatred, and pitting Americans against Americans. The violence happening now is the result of his first (and only) term as President. He's been in power for over 3 years, including plenty of Republican legislative support. The buck stops at the top, and he's the one to blame. He just loooves "driving them crazy".

With the onset of the Mars retrograde period which will include the Election period - perhaps his "base" and supporters will join his new "ARMY"....and Army devoted strictly to loyalty to trump.

It would be interesting (aside of the emotions) IF trump & putin ruled this country in the future. Very interesting indeed!! :sideways: He's devoted to Vladimir Putin and you'd be devoted to him too by osmosis.
118775858_10215827338149726_547949763220041548_n.jpg

https://news.yahoo.com/why-trump-ne...n-100712653.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=tw

qIiiAe5j

david starling

It's not the popular vote that matters.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And the polls were ALL wrong in 2016 when they predicted a Clinton win.

Why 2016 election polls missed their mark

The results of Tuesday’s presidential election came as a surprise to nearly everyone who had been following the national and state election polling, which consistently projected Hillary Clinton as defeating Donald Trump. Relying largely on opinion polls, election forecasters put Clinton’s chance of winning at anywhere from 70% to as high as 99%, and pegged her as the heavy favorite to win a number of states such as Pennsylvania and Wisconsin that in the end were taken by Trump.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark/

A 2016 Review: Why Key State Polls Were Wrong About Trump

The Popular Vote matters. Losing the Popular Vote means that the majority of the American electorate preferred the other candidate. And, seeing how things are now, after the loser of the Popular Vote in the 2016 Election has been in office for 3 1/2 years, they were right all along.

JUPITERASC

The Biden mobs are killing, looting, burning, destroying.
There are numerous videos not posted by the Fake Media
but online where you see the violent Dem mobs attacking
anyone who is white & not joining in their madness.
Their mob mentality is going to cause a lot more deaths & violence. Are you okay with that ?
Are you okay with innocent people getting kicked in the head,
called a racist pig when they don't even know who they are & gunned down?

Not ONE Trump supporter has attacked anyone yet you keep calling them heavily armed vigilantes. Someone has to step in before the Biden mobs begin slaughtering more innocents.
When the violent mob sees a biker gang or people willing to stand up against them
it's amazing how quickly these thugs back off.
There's always a quiet person of faith or a child they can kill
& attack.

Antifa Who Killed Trump Supporter
Has Been Killed By Police
Before He Died He Said "Civil War" :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO6V1kb_tdU

New Details Emerge In Execution of Trump Supporter
Shooter Was Arrested With Gun but RELEASED :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc-AR5CPIo0

You would not be safe David. They quickly turned on Dem Mayor Ted Wheeler even though he stood with them & allowed them to riot & kill without consequence. They attacked his own residence & he had to flee in terror. They are so violent & insane they would have killed him & others if police hadn't stopped it.

Riot declared outside Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s apartment

https://youtu.be/6IVyJiav5mA

blackbery

I'll join his army for sure, defend the President & the Constitution against the violent Biden, Radical, Lunatic Left Mobs.

Sign me up NOW!:biggrin:

But he has one of the largest armies in the world, the Secret Service & all law enforcement to protect him & I don't think I can be much help to him in that regard, I've never shot a gun in my life.

Trump 2020!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

With the onset of the Mars retrograde period which will include the Election period - perhaps his "base" and supporters will join his new "ARMY"....and Army devoted strictly to loyalty to trump.

leomoon

I'd be embarrassed to post a meme or poster with incorrect spelling or grammatical errors. Yet, this is the NEW world, that world of trump who makes it okay and even favorable on his own twitter posts to do so.

I see that "Hiden Biden" should be "Hidden"

But alas, WRONG! Biden is now making personal appearances since Trump defamed his son, General Kelley's son, and all sons and daughters who were mortally or otherwise wounded or killed serving their country.

Now, he's on the warpath.....and instead of today's announced "Covid19 and the Economy" speech, it will be about Trump's horrendous siding with WW1 - Germany? (he asked which side was the good guys anyway)....(see original article)

and of course since he really doesn't read and knows almost zero about history (thought Frederick Douglas was alive and well :crying:
and of course degrading the memory of all who fought for this country and gave their lives when he said he "didn't understand why" and "there was nothing in it for them" and "why did they do this for their allies?" :w00t:

I doubt Biden will bring these things up too, but he's angrier then he has been in years they are saying!

Again, that Mars doesn't go rx until the 9th of Sept? :sad:

Patry: "The anger is about to come to a head soon and will bring extreme blow-ups worldwide. As Mars stations in Aries in the nakshatra Ashwini (ruled by Ketu), riots and conflicts will begin to intensify. The world is beginning to explode with emotion. Mars will be retrograde from September 9 – November 14."

leomoon

I'll join his army for sure, defend the President & the Constitution against the violent Biden, Radical, Lunatic Left Mobs.

Sign me up NOW!:biggrin:

But he has one of the largest armies in the world, the Secret Service & all law enforcement to protect him & I don't think I can be much help to him in that regard, I've never shot a gun in my life.

Trump 2020!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I'm sure they'd LOVE to have you join, but you'd be flooded too with requests for donations and phone calls, and who knows what else?
I even get them and I'm not a Republican nor a Registered Democrat. Last I checked, I'm a registered Independent (minded)

I would like to know about their training however, if you do join perhaps you'll tell us about it. Will the Russians be part of it yet? :whistling::rightful:

david starling

Honest question: How many Trump supporters have been killed by BLM protesters? At least two protesters have been killed by a vigilante Trump supporter. And, at least one Trump supporter has been killed by an Antifa vigilante. Any other killings where a suspect from either side has been charged with murder?

aquarius7000

Nobody cares about the popular vote David, it means squat. Just ask Al Gore.:whistling::whistling::whistling:
After all, a popular vote only corroborates that the people of the country directly voted for Hillary to be their president, instead of through state delegates.

As to popular vote being squat, it is not "squat" because Al Gore lost it, but because Electoral college misrepresents states !!! Oh and here is what educated Americans have to say: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...toral-college-with-a-nationwide-popular-vote/

...and what reputed educational institutions say: https://news.stanford.edu/2016/04/08/electoral-college-bad-040816/

Now I could have just sent you to google and asked you to look yourself why electoral college is "squat", but I am proud to share with you why popular vote is the right way to elect the future president of America.

I'm not doing the work for YOU. There are NUMEROUS postings that I don't have the time nor desire to go through, go ahead by my guest.
You're the one asking ME for proof when it's not MY job to school you.:innocent::crying::whistling:
Oh don't worry, after all the effort on your part in the no. of posts now you have made as to why you will not or cannot simply post a link to your "good astrology" at work, I have lost interest now anyway. :lol:

Last edited:

david starling

After all, a popular vote only corroborates that the people of the country directly voted for Hillary to be their president, instead of through delegates.

As to popular vote being squat, it is not "squat" because Al Gore lost it, but because Electoral college misrepresents states !!! Oh and here is what educated Americans have to say: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...toral-college-with-a-nationwide-popular-vote/

...and what reputed educational institutions say: https://news.stanford.edu/2016/04/08/electoral-college-bad-040816/

Now I could have just sent you to google and asked you to look for yourself why electoral college is "squat", but I am proud to share with you why popular vote is the right way to elect the future president of America.

Oh don't worry, after all the effort on your part in the no. of posts now you have made as to why you will not or cannot simply post a link to your "good astrology" at work, I have lost interest now anyway. :lol:

Florida's vote-count was delayed until it was too late to change the initial, WRONG result. When the final, CORRECT vote-count was complete, it turns out that Al Gore actually won BOTH the National Popular-vote, AND the Electoral College Vote.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You are wrong again David, all the polls predicted a Hilary win.
That's why they've never gotten over the loss
.:sick::sick::sick:

Do you support the killing of Trump supporters
&
the killing of innocent civilians by the Biden mobs?

Trump Supporter Executed Walking Down The Street In Portland,
BLM Celebrates And Cheers The Killing :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNUd1VfBuo4

Almost a million views, the truth is getting out there

despite the Fake News Media.