DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

aquarius7000

You don't eat animal meat because it is morally "wrong".

You justify the killing of civilian humans.

Unbelievable :happy: :sideways: :sideways: :sideways:
As usual, I know i am entering into a futile back and forth because you have the dirty habit of putting logic and the context aside and picking a sentence from a post on this thread out of context and building an analogy to something said in a different context on some other thread.

I think Pres. Obama should have adopted the policy orange brought in - simply don't report the no. of civilians killed from drone strikes. That way, one can't do memes about him. :lol:

david starling

As usual, I know i am entering into a futile back and forth because you have the dirty habit of putting logic and the context aside and picking a sentence from a post on this thread out of context and building an analogy to something said in a different context on some other thread.

I think Pres. Obama should have adopted the policy orange brought in - simply don't report the no. of civilians killed from drone strikes. That way, one can't do memes about him. :lol:

He's using Saudi proxies, trained and armed by the U.S., to do most of the dirty work since 2018, when he outdid Obama in civilian deaths from bombings and drone strikes.

david starling

Quick Dirius, take this "thanks" challenge:

Post something on topic that will get thanked by blackbery, chiamaria, Elena, AND J.A., all within 12 hours or less.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Unfortunately, when a drone strike happens,

it is almost impossible

to cherry pick just the terrorists,

unless they are all huddled around a bon fire

as a group. :rolleyes:

WZpT0pT785xWJApZgoHcE_4b1eyZfTq22bTTMEhR67Nm3C6dd2HHUMfXWibIKlaWGxSgy5bwIUBe_jyUiKxBO5CJJbz-a3QPXNtSL9ouZBqU4KJvL-WaFtKacRxBpukDVDau_pjrMreMcYzn2hwT2wGfeWCMt4tiPZA

1gb65g.jpg

this-is-a-photo-of-barack-obama-riding-on-a-1724144.png

aquarius7000

She's as feisty as you!

She did thanks me though.

My post to you had zero to do with being feisty or putting down anyone. I was explaining to you that my goal with my post to JA was to show what you later did understand and expressed in a later post.
:pinched:The most insidious, dishonest, obnoxious memes are the LIE MEMES that fraudulently make it appear that someone said something that person never said, and are intended to slander that person.

Memes intended to mock and ridicule the opinions of other members by name are unacceptable.

We would all do well to be aware that some on this thread, and on many other threads thrive on and get a kick out of twisting the meaning of others posts, taking things out of context and then harassing members. If the harassed members stop responding, then they will take two posts of two members to try to turn them against one another and use words like: "put down". Anything to get them attention. Perhaps it just an attention seeking attempt on their part, which is why they will keep provoking members sometimes even with below the belt tactics, just to get them to respond so the game continues. Their participation on the Astrology boards though is pretty limited you will notice though even there they will try to force their opinion on you. At the end of the day, it takes all sorts to make this world and luckily we have the choice how far to go with a certain kind, even to ignore them completely. After all, their quality of mind is clearly visible through the quality of posts : memes with personal attacks using member names, trying to intentionally create friction between two other members and using words like "put down" to give things a completely different than intended twist to get you to react (which you did and so am I doing now to defend my self), etc., anything at all that satisfies their insatiable need for attention. In fact, come to think of it, perhaps the reason it was said that I am putting you down when you are trying to *support* me is the *very* tactic they deploy to form a group - by supporting and thanking one another to create a group and then more of the group can harass others.

This is why after a couple of tries to explain, I stop responding to their posts. I don't want to stoop to their level of feisty intimidation or ridicule tactics - something that this forum seems to tolerate, sometimes I feel even enjoy because it is allowed to happen on a number of threads, so looks like is a part of AW. It does make participation on general topics on the chat board a bit unpleasant and distasteful, of course.

Last edited:

Dirius

I'm just making fun of the fact you are supposed to be the "anti-war" side - while you go on to justify certain aspects of war, if perpetrated by a president you like.

Its a bit ironic really :tongue::tongue:

wilsontc

Staff member
Do NOT do Personal Attacks

All,

Personal attacks or MEMES creating personal attacks are NOT ACCEPTABLE. Focus on the PROBEM NOT the PERSON. If you can't convince someone of your point after several posts, move on. You're NOT going to convince them and at some point you will simply be repeating the same points that they will NEVER accept.

I have removed the personally attacking meme and the discussions about it.

About attacking,

Tim

blackbery

He read from the tele-prompter. Give the man a medal. Ooops, can't do that.
Obama already gave him a medal.:whistling:

Obama gave Biden the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest US civilian honor.

Does Joe Biden deserve the Medal of Freedom?
Answer is: NO.

He didn't do anything special while serving in the swamp for 46 years except make himself richer & his family. He supported racial segregationists & introduced the Biden Crime Bill which unfairly incarcerated the poor & people of colour.

Obama didn't deserve the Nobel Peace Prize & Biden did not deserve the Freedom Medal. Trump deserves to be nominated for the peace deal he achieved which took 3 years of negotiations & the Media ignore him. You only get nominated or get awards these days if you're a Marxist Democrat.:sick:

The RNC starts tomorrow & that will give Trump an even bigger boost & bring him to a great victory in Nov. That will be the best award he will receive, winning both the popular & electoral college vote. That is worth far more to Trump & the country than anything else.
:w00t::biggrin:

They're still all upset that Biden did a creditable job at the nomination ceremonies.

Last edited:

david starling

Speaking of transits, the Trumpublican Convention will start right when Mars in tropical Aries is square Saturn in Capricorn, both domiciled: How appropriate for the anointing of the Embodiment of the Axis of Evil!

Doubly appropriate if this is Electional-astrology for the 2020 Election.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

They're still all upset that Biden did a creditable job at the nomination ceremonies.

The RNC this week...I don't know, but the DNC honored the recent passing of John Lewis who was a Civil Rights activist, will Trump and the RNC have a memorial for his friend Herman Cain, a victim of the COVID pandemic?

david starling

Something tells me that Trump will win big time, both popular and electoral votes. Look at his rallies, huge crowds all the time! He even has people in boats cheering him on! Joe B boy has nothing of the sort, though there are rumours that he'll stand down and be replaced by someone else, and people suspect either Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton. Assuming this theory is true, it would be done at the last minute so that people won't have enough time to start exposing their corruption for their votes to be affected (though let's face it, we already know what a corrupt thug Clinton is, so if there is a last minute swap, maybe sooner it will be Michelle Obama, America's sweetheart, and there's much yet to be revealed about her). That's the only thing that may be a small dent in the plan, but I think nothing can stop Trump from winning. Too little too late for the deep state.

Anyway, let's wait and see.

Chia, why does it MATTER to you so much? I mean, you personally.

As you know, I think he's a disaster for this country, but I'm not believing he could get a third term, and we could make it through another 4 years.

I don't buy this "Deep State" theory the way you do, although I believe Eisenhower's warning about the "Military Industrial Complex" running the show. That would mean the M.I.C. wanted a Republican President for the latest, massive corporate tax cut a Democrat couldn't have delivered. It wanted Nixon in 1968 because a Democrat couldn't have recognized "Red China" as it was called then, and begun trading with it. It wanted Saddam overthrown to destabilize the Middle East, and a Democrat couldn't have done that. A Clinton was best for NAFTA, an Obama for the War in Afghanistan, etc., etc.

As I see it, Trump's served his purpose for the M.I.C., and it no longer needs him.

Anyhoo, I'm agreeing to disagree with you concerning my opinion about Trump.

Just genuinely mystified as to why you're SO, seemingly desperately, hooked on the guy. He's just another in a line of flawed Presidents, as far as I'm concerned. Time to switch to a new one, and calm things down. And, if he were any real threat to the clandestine "Powers That Be", the M.I.C. would just get rid of him, like it did J.F.K.

ElenaJ

"It's not just me personally, it's a lot of people across the world, and that's because we see that Trump is doing something that no other president has succeeded in doing or even bothered to try and do."

Here too. They would love to have a leader like Trump.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 14