Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
Is it okay to burn "real witches" according to the Bible? :unsure:

I believe stoning is described for unrepentant witches.
Burning is described for some other sins.
And every unrepentant sinner is going to burn in the lake of fire. ''Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.'' - Rev. 22

You don't believe there are real witches?

petosiris

Banned
Also since there is no possibility of having a trial according to the law of Moses, excommunication is prescribed for an unrepentant adultering (with the wife of the father) Christian in 1 Corinthians 5, and Paul quotes ''purge the evil amongst you'' in relation to excommunication. Irc, this person later repented according to the second letter to the Corinthian assembly.

AppLeo

Apps is moral or economic liberty more important to you?

I don't understand how you're pinning them against each other. Morality is liberty. Economic liberty is morality.

Also, I'd take libertarian leftism over authoritarian rightism. Plus, libertarian leftism is a contradiction. Free people do not voluntarily sacrifice themselves to others. Free people live for themselves, which is what makes libertarianism a right-wing idea. And also kind of the whole point of freedom. You are FREE to live how you wish without the restrictions of others.

Apps, what's your 5G situation? Any transmitters around? I was thinking there may have been a transmitter along that highway you were on, that confused the moose and interfered with its natural instincts. They're putting them on telephone poles where I live.

5G what?

Last edited:

david starling

I don't understand how you're pinning them against each other. Morality is liberty. Economic liberty is morality.

Also, I'd take libertarian leftism over authoritarian rightism. Plus, libertarian leftism is a contradiction. Free people do not voluntarily sacrifice themselves to others. Free people live for themselves, which is what makes libertarianism a right-wing idea.

5G what?

Fifth Generation cellular technology. It's very possibly the cause of Covid-19. Bombards the central nervous system and causes mental and physical damage. A lot of scientists warned us about it, but it's being deployed across the globe. More remote, and less technologically advanced areas are safer from it, but it's being sent from satellites as well.

AppLeo

Fifth Generation cellular technology. It's very possibly the cause of Covid-19. Bombards the central nervous system and causes mental and physical damage. A lot of scientists warned us about it, but it's being deployed across the globe. More remote, and less technologically advanced areas are safer from it, but it's being sent from satellites as well.

not interested in conspiracy theories :3

Scapegoating is a biblical idea. :smile:

too bad the bible is gay

AppLeo

Timing's right. Reasoning is sound. It's a medical-science theory, not a conspiracy theory. No one is saying it's a plot to hurt people--just a new technology with unintended, and very bad, consequences.

ahh well, with the volatile celestial bodies in the sky right now, that wouldn't be too surprising