health and longevity in my chart

ocelot

hi,

well i am being paranoid about life and death questions recently. in my social cirlce there have been many cancer and other **** now i am worried as hell. i do have saturn in sixth house that cause me to take health questions more seriously. well on my father side there is a great indicator for health and longevity, not on my mother side although. recently i started meditate to calm myself down.
i have been athlete since i hit the pubirty, i drink ocasionally but i smoke quite a bit.

well i just wanna your insight about health in general on my natal chart. thank you

Attachments

• natalnakarta.jpg
    natalnakarta.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 17

obsidianmineral

I don't like seeing people worry about their health for a long time,

so I'm gonna get straight to the point and say that you'll be fine, you won't have a short life according to your natal chart

Sun is in the 10th and ascendant ruler as well

AC ruler is in rulership and well aspected

Sun is conjunct Venus

And some other things as well

You may enjoy a good long life

blackbery

Your Moon/Saturn aspect brings about unwarranted fears.Quit smoking and you will live a long life. Smoking causes heart disease,
strokes, lung diseases and other illnesses. Get serious with your Saturn and do the right thing for yourself. There may be nothing more detrimental to your health as breathing toxic chemicals into your lungs.

hi,

well i am being paranoid about life and death questions recently. in my social cirlce there have been many cancer and other **** now i am worried as hell. i do have saturn in sixth house that cause me to take health questions more seriously. well on my father side there is a great indicator for health and longevity, not on my mother side although. recently i started meditate to calm myself down.
i have been athlete since i hit the pubirty, i drink ocasionally but i smoke quite a bit.

well i just wanna your insight about health in general on my natal chart. thank you

ocelot

to be honest i am afraid of death. these fear started when i was 12. but it has never been so hard for me till know. i have problem sleeping because all i think about death. i am by nature very paranoid person. how to cope with this fears? i dont wanna go to doctors, cause, hoestly, in my contry health care system is total ****

i dont wanna die:crying:
i am asking myself a lot of questions. i wanna live normal, not always worried.