The North Node In Pisces/South In Virgo Club

madribub

For all you Pis. NN, here's an interesting tidbit: Dostoevsky had the same deal going. His Pisces streak is pretty apparent in his literature.

I'm a Virgo North Node, and I hate it! It's a real struggle for me. I have a few strong Pisces themes in my chart (Neptune conjunct Asc., Pisc. South Node, 12th house influences)...but then I also have Jupiter and Saturn in Virgo in my 8th & 9th house respectively, and there's some conflict there with a ton of Sag. influence in my chart as well. Luckily, I'm with someone who is highly consciencious and it rubs off on me, but I can't say that I particularly enjoy it.

The impulse to just slip off into a dream is so much more powerful in my personal make-up, and I do it often. I fell in love with theater from a very young age, so I have a flair for the dramatic and the emotional. I often feel actually like there's this film over all my perceptions of reality, like I'm constantly intoxicated and I'm conscious of reality as a made up structure. It all often feels quite illusory to me. The more I find out about the world, abstractly or concretely, the more it blows my mind.

I'm also a highly sensitive and compassionate person, almost to a fault. I almost have this compulsive empathy where I can read the emotional vibes of any given situation - it never turns off and it can be draining sometimes. My compassion used to get me in trouble by always denying people's faults and transgressions, but I'm working on that by adding a dose of healthy cynicism into my everyday interactions.

leneshmarie

Lapis said:
I'm able to pick up, to psychically perceive, to do psychometry with most things I have to touch physically out in public. :| (Not because I want to but it's just 'there' all the time.) Things like shopping carts that hundreds of other people have touched and imprinted on. Not only physical germs (Virgo) but ALSO emotions and other impressions they've psychically left on the shopping carts (Pisces). Talk about germs!!! Anything and everything is left on those damned shopping carts from physical nasty germs to fights/wounds/fears/anger and everything else emotionally. But this is true of all sorts of objects out there and not only shopping carts.

I have to wash my hands to get all the physical 'junk' off but also to get the far greater amount of psychic 'junk' I've gotten on my hands. On really bad days I have to take another shower to get all the psychic 'junk' off that I've accumulated while out shopping. Pisces/Virgo.......a many leveled polarity!

Ever feel that feeling like there's a layer of invisible nastiness, of something sort of heavy, dirty, and even sticky on you? That's psychic energy, usually rather negative psychic energy that you've collected from moving around in it. Water (Pisces) removes it......add soap and the Virgo end (germs) is removed too! :wink:

UGH! I can COMPLETELY relate to that. I experience it more intensely with people though. For instance, when I was growing up I hated it when an older person would rest their hand on my shoulder, or touch me un-invitingly in any way. I would feel this immediate urge to "wipe" that person off of me. Needless to say, I got a lot of weird looks from my mom.. lol

Now that I'm older, I have a friend who when we go into a place, or leave it.. she hugs everyone! She never understands why I don't hug all of our friends all the time, and just thinks I'm weird. It's just that I can only share that kind of intimate touch (and to me, that's what it is) with those I resonate with spiritually. And sometimes I'm just not in the mood to deal with anyone elses psychic junk, because I'm having a hard enough time dealing with my own. Is anyone else like this?

I am convinced that organized religion is an essential part of the test.

In response to your post, I very much agree. When I was a kid a yellow bus would come pick me up every weekend for church. It was fun, but as I got older and left the "childrens" class, I stopped attending church completely. I never felt an affinity with organized religion, and always felt that feeling guilty for things that I didn't beleive were wrong wasn't going to be something I did. There was no way that anyone was going to convince me that our loving God was a wrathful, vengeful, jealous being. Negativity is mans alone. For years I felt this aching emptiness in my heart and could never quite place it, and even tried many destructive ways of filling it. It wasn't until I came to love God on my own terms, and reject all the restrictions and fear that surrounds organized religion today, that I started to feel that hole fill.

Fighting feelings of guilt, and the SNV tendencies of over-analyzing everything about myself is something I still really struggle with. I'm introspective to a fault. But now when I think those things, I just try and tell myself that I am fine the way I am, and God loves me. He does not judge me the way that others do, and I only have to answer to him, who knows where my heart is :)

Only now, I'm having problems with wanting to be here and finding my "right" place in the world. I just want to be done with this life and go home already!! I'm having a hard time finding ways to make existence a fullfilling experience, while still being of use to this world.. I feel like I'm drowning in the issues of North Node Pisces!!! (which happens to be in the 12th house) lol...

Last edited:

leneshmarie

I'm also a highly sensitive and compassionate person, almost to a fault. I almost have this compulsive empathy where I can read the emotional vibes of any given situation - it never turns off and it can be draining sometimes. My compassion used to get me in trouble by always denying people's faults and transgressions, but I'm working on that by adding a dose of healthy cynicism into my everyday interactions.

You are most likely an "empath". As I suspect most of us with this placement are. There is a wealth of info about this on the internet, and plenty of techniques you can use to "turn off" or "turn down" the information your receiving from the outside world.

BabyA70

I am a member of the North Node Pisces/South Node Virgo club.

If anyone wants to check to make sure:

July 31, 1970
8:58 AM
French Camp, CA (San Joaquin Co.)
Leo/Virgo

I have been with someone for almost 18 years. I think he is too:

August 16, 1969
12:30 PM
Antioch, CA (Contra Costa Co.)
Leo/Scorpio