Is he thinking of me??

UnluckyGirl

I am feeling so down.. I feel like I need him deeply.. I guess this is obvious from Moon in Scorpio..
So I am Mars in Taurus ( I want Venus which is him) and Moon in Scorpio..
He is Venus in Pisces and Sun in Aries..
Venus is R so it is going to make a sextile with Mars and trine with Moon (both my significators).. So there maybe contact between us?
Moon (me) falls in my 1rst H & his 7th H
Mars (again me) falls in my 7th H & his 1st H
Venus (him) in my 5th H & his 11th H
Sun (him) in my 6th H & his 12th H
I don't know how to interpret those planet positions..
Does he like me or not?
Is he thinking of me?
What do you think according to this horary chart?

oi69av.jpg

twistandshout

I'd say yes and it seems possible that you may hear from him soon.

You are Moon and Mars. Moon is in it's fall in Scorpio and in your 1H, so it seems like you're definitely consumed by your feelings for him. Mars posited in the 7H in Taurus is in it's detriment, so it shows your weakened emotional state and position in this situation.

He is Venus and Sun. Venus is posited in your 5H - his 11H. This shows your affection for him and shows that he feels a friendly bond with you. Sun in your 6H/his 12H however shows something else going on with him, however. This shows that he may not be in the best position to act right now but Sun in Aries in it's exaltation shows that he's likely working hard to plow through this and find a way to resolve whatever it is he's personally dealing with.

Venus and Mars are applying a sextile to each other which is showing some ease of receptivity and openness to one another. While Venus is retrograde right now, this aspect won't be perfected until shortly after it goes direct so it may be that he's trying to better understand how he feels about you and once he clears his head and understands things better, you'll have a much more clear understanding of what he actually wants.

As for what he's dealing with - Venus is retrograde in a Jupiter ruled sign. Jupiter is Retrograde in a Venus ruled sign in your 11H (his 5H). It looks like whatever has been weighing on him, it's connected to relationships and past disappointments. Do you know if he's already involved with someone or was involved with someone recently? I keep seeing the Jupiter opposing Sun/Uranus aspect as reflecting some kind of a break up or separation. Either one that's happened recently or will be happening soon.

Moon is his 3H ruler placed in your 1H which may show him trying to reach out to you. If he does have feelings for you, I don't think he'll be in a position to really act on them or do much about them. It may just be that whatever he's dealing with is consuming too much of his time and energy to do something about things right now so it may be a while before anything can actually transpire between the both of you.

UnluckyGirl

Thank you very much for replying
You are on point
I am unusually consumed by my feelings for him.. and they are so intense these days.. I can not stand it.. and I can't believe it myself..

"Sun in your 6H/his 12H however shows something else going on with him, however. This shows that he may not be in the best position to act right now but Sun in Aries in it's exaltation shows that he's likely working hard to plow through this and find a way to resolve whatever it is he's personally dealing with.

Venus and Mars are applying a sextile to each other which is showing some ease of receptivity and openness to one another. While Venus is retrograde right now, this aspect won't be perfected until shortly after it goes direct so it may be that he's trying to better understand how he feels about you and once he clears his head and understands things better, you'll have a much more clear understanding of what he actually wants."

• Yes he has too much work and he also has a recent problem with another woman..
I do not really know why he is telling me so personal things..I mean it is a disadvantage to him.. We can not be together.. because I have many problems.. so he truly feels like he is weak.. because he was always telling me that it fateful for us to be together.. ••

"As for what he's dealing with - Venus is retrograde in a Jupiter ruled sign. Jupiter is Retrograde in a Venus ruled sign in your 11H (his 5H). It looks like whatever has been weighing on him, it's connected to relationships and past disappointments. Do you know if he's already involved with someone or was involved with someone recently? I keep seeing the Jupiter opposing Sun/Uranus aspect as reflecting some kind of a break up or separation. Either one that's happened recently or will be happening soon."

• you are so on point it kind of freaks me out (in a good way though).. Yes I know he was involved with a girl and something that skocked him happened.. Now he is still probably shocked because this was 2 or 3 months ago.. maybe even less.. but it's something that will torture him for some time.. He broke up with that girl.

"Moon is his 3H ruler placed in your 1H which may show him trying to reach out to you. If he does have feelings for you, I don't think he'll be in a position to really act on them or do much about them. It may just be that whatever he's dealing with is consuming too much of his time and energy to do something about things right now so it may be a while before anything can actually transpire between the both of you."

• In fact even if he wanted he can not do anything.. it is on me to solve some of the problems I have.. because those problems are the obstacles that do now "allow" us to be together (at least to give it a try)..

Edit: I forgot to ask you why do you think though the answer is yes?

twistandshout

Edit: I forgot to ask you why do you think though the answer is yes?

Oh! Sorry about that! The reason being:

Venus is in Pisces which receives Mars via Triplicity. This shows at the very least that he doesn't detest you, and with venus applying an aspect (and perfect after Direct) feels like he's working through those emotions and likely trying to sort them out.

Sun (him as man) is in Aries which shows him receiving Mars via House/Rulership. So there shows some level of interest but Venus being retro seems to be the biggest hurdle in there being anything happening between the two of you.

The other thing I just noticed is that the ascendant is Via Combusta, so admittedly I'm not sure if you can expect anything to happen between the both of you any time soon.

The ruler of his 5H (House of sweethearts) is Mercury which is retrograde in his 12H in Venus ruled Taurus, which doesn't show whoever he was previously interested in being on his RADAR but it does show that she's likely also trying to make contact or potentially try to repair things between them (at the very least contemplating it). But Sun and Mercury will not be perfecting their conjunct before Sun nor Mercury leaves it's sign. Venus also won't be Aspecting Mercury before it aspects Mars either.

So the short of it is that if anything is to happen, then it will likely e a while. Moon is perfecting it's opposition to Mars and then the last aspect it makes will be a trine to Venus, which could very well just be him deciding to focus on himself and forego any attachment to anyone for a while as he repairs himself.

UnluckyGirl

Oh! Sorry about that! The reason being:

Venus is in Pisces which receives Mars via Triplicity. This shows at the very least that he doesn't detest you, and with venus applying an aspect (and perfect after Direct) feels like he's working through those emotions and likely trying to sort them out.

Sun (him as man) is in Aries which shows him receiving Mars via House/Rulership. So there shows some level of interest but Venus being retro seems to be the biggest hurdle in there being anything happening between the two of you.

The other thing I just noticed is that the ascendant is Via Combusta, so admittedly I'm not sure if you can expect anything to happen between the both of you any time soon.

The ruler of his 5H (House of sweethearts) is Mercury which is retrograde in his 12H in Venus ruled Taurus, which doesn't show whoever he was previously interested in being on his RADAR but it does show that she's likely also trying to make contact or potentially try to repair things between them (at the very least contemplating it). But Sun and Mercury will not be perfecting their conjunct before Sun nor Mercury leaves it's sign. Venus also won't be Aspecting Mercury before it aspects Mars either.

So the short of it is that if anything is to happen, then it will likely e a while. Moon is perfecting it's opposition to Mars and then the last aspect it makes will be a trine to Venus, which could very well just be him deciding to focus on himself and forego any attachment to anyone for a while as he repairs himself.

Again on point..
I am sure she is trying to be with him again..
But I am also sure that no matter how much he'll try..
(because he feels bad for her..) he won't be able.. he doesn't love her.. he just feels guilty..
I feel like he chose to work so many hours on purpose.. in order to "escape" from others..
Thank you very much