Pluto in the 5th House

hypnotiqu3

Pluto
Pluto in the 5th House indicates that the soul, over many lifetimes, is learning about individuality and creativity. At one end of the spectrum of experience available through the 5th House is megalomania, exhibitionism and sexual aggression; at the other is the fulfilment of a creative mission, of benefit to mankind, achieved through an appreciation of the powers available to a fully functional individual. The level of soul development will determine the way in which Pluto manifests in any lifetime.

Regardless of the level of development, Pluto in H5 demands that a person be free to express himself...
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookKarmaHouse5.htm

[edited quote over 100 words - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_stefanie_saul_59754_11568.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_stefanie_saul_59754_11568.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

fullmoonlibra

I have this by transit, conjunct my natal Mars/Neptune focal point of T square and small talent triangle.
I can't really say what it was to have it here. But I'm glad it's not in the 4th anymore, phiew!
I'm already afraid what it could bring to my health when being in the sixth house, at my POF.

Blackempress

Quite True. My sis has this placement with Saturn/Venus Stellium too. She's sexually obsessed & picks sexually aggressive men who play out her aggression for her as she's a Libran Sun/Pisces Moon.
Her creative writing is intensely powerful & she has many romances. She started rebelling from childhood (also because of exalted Mars in Capricorn) & is now a psychospiritual therapist with a Pisces MC conjunct Moon-ultimate healer.

hypnotiqu3

FullMoonLibra, Im still "new to the game" so the transit/aspects that you've described to me is difficult for me to understand. I've been loving astrology for 3 years now, you'd think I'd get it....

BlackEmpress, I dated a Libra Sun/Cancer Moon who enjoyed much of the same things your sister did...and well....so did I... :innocent: :devil: LOL...Thats intense how your sister transcended and became an intense healer. Many people throughout life have told me I have healing hands so I went to school and became a massage therapist.

Do either of you see anything in my chart that sticks out interesting to you personally? Like I've stated, I've been studying the charts since a few years ago but stelliums, transits, and aspects are hard to apply with horoscope readings.

Your blessings are always appreciated!

<3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_stefanie_saul_59754_11568.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_stefanie_saul_59754_11568.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 23

theV

My chart says pluto in my 4th house and conjunct my 5th house just three degree away from it and 7 degree away from moon jupiter conjunct.

I always related more to pluto 5th than 4th H I am obsessed I am really obsessed with creativity I do a various artistic endeavor I am pretty destructive to them i usually change the style of my art and the why I write I tend to be self-critical. I usually try to find my own style and original style rather than coping other work

RosieOne

Ultimately I think Pluto in the 5th is about opening your heart fully, and turning your Kundalini On - safely. It is certainly about not harming/hurting yourself or others due to your passionate nature.

Pluto energy should shoot across our charts, so creating good friends, and being part of paradigm shifting communities, and not being afraid to be different are important (11th House).

People with Pluto in the 5th can come across too strong to potential lovers, at the same time attracting abusive relationships. Don't manupulate anyone and don't allow yourself to be manipulated.

Letting go of children can be hard and thus there are chances of being rejected by your kids at some point.