Feeling of being stuck

annalubov

I will keep it short and easy, for the past couple of years (now even stronger) I have this feeling of being stuck, like in a mental prison. I feel that I have reached a brick wall, no motivation at all. Not sure what is happening. Can someone read my chart and see what's happening?

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
stuck, to annaluboy

annaluboy,

You have a bundle chart that focuses all your energies mostly on yourself. However your North node ( :northnode: ) is in the self-expression house on the "others" side of the chart, OUTSIDE the bundle. This suggests that, although you naturally focus on yourself as separate from others, you have a strong need to be recognized by others for how your express yourself in some way. North node is in Taurus ( :taurus: ) (physical, also personal values) so you have a strong need to somehow physically express yourself and your values to others.

Out there,

Tim

Last edited:

Harmelia

I will keep it short and easy, for the past couple of years (now even stronger) I have this feeling of being stuck, like in a mental prison. I feel that I have reached a brick wall, no motivation at all. Not sure what is happening. Can someone read my chart and see what's happening?

It would be helpful to see your transits over the last two years. Can you provide your date of birth, birth city and birth time?

You have an interesting chart with all those planets "bundled". Your ASC is also on the cusp between Sag and Capricorn - two very different energies. You will feel both. Sagittarius would be outgoing and expansive in feel - optimistic. It says "Go for it!" It might dream big. Capricorn is more reserved, cautious and introspective. It wants to do things slowly and carefully - plod along. It does like to work hard - but if Sag is jumping on a band wagon, Capricorn will probably be left behind considering if he wants to do that or how to do it.

Plus to confuse this even further, you have Mars, Neptune and Jupiter conjunct each other and the ASC! WHEW! Mars and Jupiter are probably happy to jump on the bandwagon, but Neptune is probably asking, "But where is the bandwagon"?

With Neptune conjunct the ASC, I've found many people aren't in their bodies. They are truly somewhere else. With Mars close by, you could have a greater tendency to space out and escape the world all together - or at least, you may want to. At the very least, you're probably very focused in some other space other than what's right in front of you in the physical world. You probably like to day dream and think of all the grand things you could accomplish.

Yet, Capricorn could be grounding for you, Capricorn isn't spacing out at all. It wants to role up its sleeps and get to work. Do you feel a conflict between these energies? Blending them wouldn't be so easy, I'd think. I bet people think you're complicated.

Moon in Capricorn - very grounded, realistic, and hard working - can be out of touch with feelings or feeling them but not expressing them - keeping a stiff upper lip. But will like to lead and maybe even be a bit of a fighter in the 1st house. You could also be wearing your heart on your sleeve, giving you a little reticence to put yourself out there. See, the plot thickens.

Transiting Pluto and Saturn have been messing with your natal Moon. Right now, Saturn is right on your Moon. You're having your Sadi Sati - in Vedic Astrology, 7 years before TR Saturn conjuncts the Moon - is a real trial for the Moon - demanding changes of a person.

Transiting Pluto got to 25 degrees Capricorn before it went retrograde - probably close enough that you really felt the Pluto-Saturn conjunction we've all been feeling - but even more because it happened on your Moon and in your first house. The meaning of that is - it is a call to evolve the main structures we now live by. Collectively, that's what we're called to do. YOU personally, are called to challenge your own inner structures - your consciousness, what makes you happy, what makes you feel passionate about things, what is it you really want out of life.

Chiron points to a problem with the way you think about things or perceive things - how you process ideas or how you communicate them to yourself and others. Maybe it has something to do with the way you see yourself - that needs some attention. It's a good idea to get feedback from other people. How do they see you? It could be invaluable.

I think you probably have a conflict between wanting to just get on with things and taking your time, between dreaming about what you want to do and actually doing them. If you're using these energies well, you could be very creative and imaginative in your work. You're probably good with people - or at least a good manager of people and you have an expansiveness about you. You want to connect. You want to DO things. But, I think this is a time to reflect upon yourself - ask yourself some very deep questions that will determine you future endeavors. By what code of ethics or morals or principles do you make big decisions? What's really important to you? How do you really feel about the direction of your life?

I think career is very important to you. You might not have motivation because it's time to re-evaluate before moving forward. Sometimes spacing out can bring answers we might not get by thinking hard about things.

That bundle of planets faces your 5th house. It's what it is focused on. The 5th house is your self-identity, creativity, self-expression, playfulness, pleasure. Before going headlong into a direction, maybe consider how happy you're going to be with that decision. Your lack of motivation could easily be a great opportunity to get clear about some important aspects of yourself.

Last edited:

annalubov

It would be helpful to see your transits over the last two years. Can you provide your date of birth, birth city and birth time?

You have an interesting chart with all those planets "bundled". Your ASC is also on the cusp between Sag and Capricorn - two very different energies. You will feel both. Sagittarius would be outgoing and expansive in feel - optimistic. It says "Go for it!" It might dream big. Capricorn is more reserved, cautious and introspective. It wants to do things slowly and carefully - plod along. It does like to work hard - but if Sag is jumping on a band wagon, Capricorn will probably be left behind considering if he wants to do that or how to do it.

Plus to confuse this even further, you have Mars, Neptune and Jupiter conjunct each other and the ASC! WHEW! Mars and Jupiter are probably happy to jump on the bandwagon, but Neptune is probably asking, "But where is the bandwagon"?

With Neptune conjunct the ASC, I've found many people aren't in their bodies. They are truly somewhere else. With Mars close by, you could have a greater tendency to space out and escape the world all together - or at least, you may want to. At the very least, you're probably very focused in some other space other than what's right in front of you in the physical world. You probably like to day dream and think of all the grand things you could accomplish.

Yet, Capricorn could be grounding for you, Capricorn isn't spacing out at all. It wants to role up its sleeps and get to work. Do you feel a conflict between these energies? Blending them wouldn't be so easy, I'd think. I bet people think you're complicated.

Moon in Capricorn - very grounded, realistic, and hard working - can be out of touch with feelings or feeling them but not expressing them - keeping a stiff upper lip. But will like to lead and maybe even be a bit of a fighter in the 1st house. You could also be wearing your heart on your sleeve, giving you a little reticence to put yourself out there. See, the plot thickens.

Transiting Pluto and Saturn have been messing with your natal Moon. Right now, Saturn is right on your Moon. You're having your Sadi Sati - in Vedic Astrology, 7 years before TR Saturn conjuncts the Moon - is a real trial for the Moon - demanding changes of a person.

Transiting Pluto got to 25 degrees Capricorn before it went retrograde - probably close enough that you really felt the Pluto-Saturn conjunction we've all been feeling - but even more because it happened on your Moon and in your first house. The meaning of that is - it is a call to evolve the main structures we now live by. Collectively, that's what we're called to do. YOU personally, are called to challenge your own inner structures - your consciousness, what makes you happy, what makes you feel passionate about things, what is it you really want out of life.

Chiron points to a problem with the way you think about things or perceive things - how you process ideas or how you communicate them to yourself and others. Maybe it has something to do with the way you see yourself - that needs some attention. It's a good idea to get feedback from other people. How do they see you? It could be invaluable.

I think you probably have a conflict between wanting to just get on with things and taking your time, between dreaming about what you want to do and actually doing them. If you're using these energies well, you could be very creative and imaginative in your work. You're probably good with people - or at least a good manager of people and you have an expansiveness about you. You want to connect. You want to DO things. But, I think this is a time to reflect upon yourself - ask yourself some very deep questions that will determine you future endeavors. By what code of ethics or morals or principles do you make big decisions? What's really important to you? How do you really feel about the direction of your life?

I think career is very important to you. You might not have motivation because it's time to re-evaluate before moving forward. Sometimes spacing out can bring answers we might not get by thinking hard about things.

That bundle of planets faces your 5th house. It's what it is focused on. The 5th house is your self-identity, creativity, self-expression, playfulness, pleasure. Before going headlong into a direction, maybe consider how happy you're going to be with that decision. Your lack of motivation could easily be a great opportunity to get clear about some important aspects of yourself.

thank you!
I attached my natal chart with current transits.

Last edited: