Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
We will never agree to the date of Crucifixion as the passover is mentioned, however it is like the Ecclesiastical way of marking Easter, by 21 March being the Vernal Equinox, then they wait for the first full Moon, when Easter will be the next Sunday after that, however as we are not sure of the year and Easter isn't a fixed date, guessing could be wildly inaccurate, so i can't post any parans.

I know, we will never prove anything to some ever.

It is not about proving to others though, it is my journey. I am here to satisfy my Scorpio Asc, that wants to dig here.

The myth use symbolisms for a reason. And they placed them in the stars because it is even better than being written in stone.

Leonardo followed the symbolism and the stars. It is nice to see the last supper through his respected eyes. He was an astrologer.

petosiris

Banned
I know, we will never prove anything to some ever.

It is not about proving to others though, it is my journey. I am here to satisfy my Scorpio Asc, that wants to dig here.

The myth use symbolisms for a reason. And they placed them in the stars because it is even better than being written in stone.

Leonardo followed the symbolism and the stars. It is nice to see the last supper through his respected eyes. He was an astrologer.

Are you joking? 1st c. Jews dressed and appearing as 15th c. Italians sitting at a linear table having a supper by daylight sounds as a parody of the Gospel symbolism.

Opal

Premium Member
Are you joking? 1st c. Jews dressed and appearing as 15th c. Italians sitting at a linear table having a supper by daylight sounds as a parody of the Gospel symbolism.

Are you? Virgin birth? Gabriel came in unto her.

Really Pet, if you are incapable of higher thought you shouldn’t read here. Allow those that have an interest in the stars, myth and astrology have a conversation.

There are many myths and many pieces of art to be looked at without being disrupted with the rhetoric of one mans religious beliefs.

We do have the right to discuss other possibilities than the Bible stories.

Opal

Premium Member
The debate regarding Chronology of Jesus can be seen below:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Jesus#Year_of_Jesus'_birth

I have to say i'm very dubious of 25th December, that did fall in the Julian calendar on the Winter Solstice during Jesus's time.
There are other reason's, for the feast of the annunciation is held on 25th March being the Vernal Equinox in Jesus's time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Annunciation
During this time in Israel, it was believed that "real" prophets died on a later date of birth or conception, please note nine months difference!

The 25 March to 25 December thing is just too neat for me regarding myths,
legends, Equinox's and Solstice's!

We have made stories to mark time. The destruction of our societies is repetitive. The ancient people were aware of the repetition, and the two things that are survivors are stone and stars.

I think they used the stars to tell their stories in stone, and oral tradition.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Are you? Virgin birth? Gabriel came in unto her.

Really Pet, if you are incapable of higher thought you shouldn’t read here. Allow those that have an interest in the stars, myth and astrology have a conversation.

There are many myths and many pieces of art to be looked at without being disrupted with the rhetoric of one mans religious beliefs.

We do have the right to discuss other possibilities than the Bible stories.

Religious belief in Jews and tricliniums? Maybe if you are incapable of common sense and are uneducated in the Scriptures, someone needs to remind you of their historical context.

Neither God nor Gabriel had sex with Mary. Maybe you are confusing the insemination account in the book of a 7th century false prophet with the account given by the apostles who were companions of Jesus' mother and family.

You should check the work of the apostate Bart Erhman concerning Dan Brown's book. He dismantles all its claims using historical facts as a non-Christian. He has also written a book against mythicists. So maybe Christians are not wrong all the time in the eyes of ''unbiased'' scholars.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Religious belief in Jews and tricliniums? Maybe if you are incapable of common sense and are uneducated in the Scriptures, someone needs to remind you of their historical context.

Neither God nor Gabriel had sex with Mary. Maybe you are confusing the insemination account in the book of the 7th century false prophet with the account given by the apostles who were companions of Jesus' mother and family.

Ho hum, whatever.

You read it, I disagree with what you say, not going to waste my time reading what I know I won’t believe or enjoy.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
I trust my instincts.

King Solomon wrote ''there is a way right before a man, but its end - the way of death'', and ''the way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but he who heeds counsel is wise'', and ''all the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the LORD is weighting the spirits''. Your instincts don't prove anything. I am ready to change my belief about Semitic appearance, and the clothing, and the table, and the daylight, if you show me why I am wrong.

JUPITERASC

King Solomon wrote ''there is a way right before a man, but its end - the way of death'', and ''the way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but he who heeds counsel is wise'', and ''all the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the LORD is weighting the spirits''. Your instincts don't prove anything. I am ready to change my belief about Semitic appearance, and the clothing, and the table, and the daylight, if you show me why I am wrong.

27e960e28be92b61475b8ee5985e6f7a.jpg

horus-mithra-5-ooo-years-ago-born-of-a-virgin-16028676.png

Monk

Premium Member
There is no doubt that fiction writers look for legends to inspire them to write and when done well, they sell million's of books, the Da Vinci Code is one of these books, that keep us looking into codes and legends.
However the mystery is never solved, we don't have enough evidence!
Who would remember Jack the Ripper, if he had been caught and we knew who he was?

There is some cause to think that somewhere in latin world there could be people now who have the blood of the last Pharaoh Cleopatra, Drusilla of Mauretania had direct lineage to her!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drusilla_of_Mauretania_the_Elder
That would be good inspiration for a book!

Even with astrology it has been allegedly done by placing the legends of astrology into childrens books, like Michael Ward with finding a Narnia Code.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLYpen72bpY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aPQmoyzXx8
Even i did get obsessed with finding codes in the Harry Potter books LOL!
We love codes that are never solved, or the magic is gone!
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1222342/pg1

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Neither God nor Gabriel had sex with Mary. Maybe you are confusing the insemination account in the book of a 7th century false prophet with the account given by the apostles who were companions of Jesus' mother and family.

You should check the work of the apostate Bart Erhman concerning Dan Brown's book. He dismantles all its claims using historical facts as a non-Christian. He has also written a book against mythicists. So maybe Christians are not wrong all the time in the eyes of ''unbiased'' scholars.
horus-jesus-the-original-rd-european-copycat-25318995.png

petosiris

Banned
Remember what I said concerning the gods of the nations and the Jewish Messiah.

The adversary was well aware of the prophecies in the Scriptures of the Jews concerning the virgin conception, and the power of the Christ, and that he will take our infirmities and bear our diseases, that he would wash his garments in the blood of the grape, so he tried to imitate them in the myths of false gods such as Perseus, and Hercules, and Asclepius, and Bacchus, and Mythras, and so on. But none of these gods, even if they were real, is able to fulfill all the requirements of the Jewish Messiah as Jesus of Nazareth has, and as can be verified by multiple eyewitnesses. I would remind you that the belief in a Messiah son of David is a wholly Jewish belief.

But, if you think that the virginal conception is a myth, because you have no faith and claim that it is impossible, then in that regard you are condemned in pleading against God, for the begetting of the first man, who is our common father, is even more miraculous than a virginal begetting, since Jesus as a man doesn't have a human father, but Adam doesn't have human parents.

Show to me that any foreign divinity fulfills all the prophecies that Jesus Anointed has already fulfilled. For example, was any of these divinities cut off in the 476th year from the 20th year of Artaxerxes, which is 446 BC in accord with the years revealed to the prophet Daniel?

Opal

Premium Member

I believe his time was the Age of Libra. The constellation of Cepheus.