Check out my chart? :)

eeleia

I've been viewing my own chart for years but I still have such trouble KNOWING anything for SURE about myself (blame Neptune in the first?) I want to know if anything stands out to you guys. Jupiter outlier? Unaspected sun? Four planets in tenth? I'd appreciate any insights that strike you.

Thank you so much!

(pls let me know if I need to include a different version or in a different way for ease of reading)

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 15

Whoam1

Uranus is before the AC it was the first planet you ever experienced in this life. It rules disassociation in oneself.

That planet points to an angular Jupiter in Aries also very powerful. This is the god of thunder playing with fire very lucky very agressive (I have this too) and a badass.

Next is Mars a Critical Angular planet in libra. Music Music Music Mars rules Scorpio and Scorpio loves music now it has the lyrical power of libra.

Next is that Scorpio Stellium Sun-Moon-Mercury-Pluto, with the Moon being close to the angular Mars id give it rulership of Scorpio. Emotionally deep can feel the undercurrents of the world because of Pluto in scorpio, but also passionate and firey as per Nature of Mars.

With the aspects running mostly between the Moon Uranus Mars and Jupiter and these planets being most angular and some of them are critical or elevated because they're in a similar element or friendly sign, these are your most active planets here you will find your ruling planet.

Moon is in a water sign in Stellium at a more critical degree both luminaries are in this sign, with angular and critical Mars powering it I'd argue that you are a Lunarian Scorpio (ruled by Scorpio moon). Next I'd argue Urainan Saggitarius and then Arian Jupiter.

Jupiter outlier what??? So your ruled by a different planet other than the sun (I'm ruled by Mercury) houses are almost last in nature or effect

Planets (CoE and Stellium)>Aspects/Angular and critical degrees>Signs>Houses>Decans

Go through the whole list but I didn't even have to pass the first two to figure out your a Luniaran Scorpio.

Last edited:

eeleia

Wow, thank you, that's a lot! By Jupiter outlier I more meant that Jupiter is out there by himself, but makes serious connections and forms as the funnel for the other planets (if the 'shape' of the chart means anything, I've read from disputing sources.)

The idea that I am a Lunarian Scorpio is totally new to me, thank you for pointing it out. Doesn't put me in a great mood based on what most blogs out there seem to say about it, but everything has it's up-side in astrology, right?

Whoam1

Wow, thank you, that's a lot! By Jupiter outlier I more meant that Jupiter is out there by himself, but makes serious connections and forms as the funnel for the other planets (if the 'shape' of the chart means anything, I've read from disputing sources.)

The idea that I am a Lunarian Scorpio is totally new to me, thank you for pointing it out. Doesn't put me in a great mood based on what most blogs out there seem to say about it, but everything has it's up-side in astrology, right?

Yeah and outliers don't matter btw.