Empty 10th house means no career?

Anuj

Hey guys!

Ive been struggling in different businesses from the last 3 years but not getting success and very depressed.Currently im doing sale purchase of used automobiles which is okay,not getting enough as per the investment but I will be doing it as a side business now!
I want you to help me by reading my D10 chart as my 10th house for the best business field i should get into to succeed rest of my life! i dont wish to change any more businesses after this as i wish to get married in coming 2 years,so need to settle down completely before that. dashmansh.jpg

chakar.png

lagna chart.jpg

name: Anuj Khurana
Dob: 26-02-1991
time: 19:40
place: New Delhi,India

please help!

JUPITERASC

Hey guys!

Ive been struggling in different businesses from the last 3 years but not getting success and very depressed.
Currently im doing sale purchase of used automobiles which is okay,not getting enough as per the investment but I will be doing it as a side business now!

I want you to help me by reading my D10 chart

as my 10th house for the best business field i should get into to succeed rest of my life!
i dont wish to change any more businesses after this as i wish to get married in coming 2 years,
so need to settle down completely before that. View attachment 57905

View attachment 57906

View attachment 57907

name: Anuj Khurana
Dob: 26-02-1991
time: 19:40
place: New Delhi,India

please help!
Hey Anuj :smile:

for a D10 chart interpretation or discussion

please post your enquiry on our Vedic board - thanks
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87