Friendships - am I interloper

CaprLibraSquared

This time has been great for connecting with people. I moved away from the States many years ago and with that comes disconnection. Recently I was invited to Zoom with some close friends when I lived in VT. I can't seem to shake the feeling I am more of an interloper and not sure why I was invited. I don't feel that way with the male friends in fact at the end of the call he complimented me and gave me a pep talk -something I really needed. The females though I don't know...a feeling I can't shake. I ask is this feeling more my own self-worth stuff or is there some validity. I ask as I have been thinking a lot of moving back to VT, but also realize life has gone without me and stepping back into the past and reconnecting with friendships may not be possible. Is this in my head or is there something to it.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_friendships_hr.29088.828.jpg
    astro_2gw_friendships_hr.29088.828.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 28

Chrysalis

I'm going to use whole signs for this chart, which places you/peregrine venus in your house of self-worth with peregrine moon opposing, now this alone speaks of you not feeling like you belong and fit in where you are. This is further shown by venus contra antiscia which is conjunct L11/friends/groups- Jupiter.

Jupiter L11 is in its turned 11th house and by antiscia conjuncts moon and by contra antiscia you venus.

So moon/Jupiter/venus are all interlinked and show the answer. As the 11th house is a feminine sign, i'd see Jupiter as the females and with you being in Jupiter's detriment and [everything i said above] i can see why you feel the way you do about the females. Also sign wise venus/Jupiter are in aversion so this can also bring the uncomfortable feeling you feel around them, like a jigsaw piece that just won't fit.

So all in all, you're not being paranoid, your feeling what your feeling for a reason.

CaprLibraSquared

So all in all, you're not being paranoid, your feeling what your feeling for a reason.

Thank you! It does make me wonder why I am invited. I do wonder if the one who invites me does so more out of some guilt she carries. Anyway, my speculation. Thank you for taking the time to answer!