New horary about future prospects

My last horary was focused on the present, I guess I was asking to see if he was hiding any romantic feelings, when literally he is just wanting to get to know me. And so, to end confusion, I asked - will he ever fall in love with me? I used the word 'love' because I'm interested to see if there will be anything of substance, as 'feelings' could readily develop between people, but that doesn't necessarily believe it will amount to anything. If the answer is no, then it's pretty clear-cut he is just a new friend only.

Bunraku

I’m not sure. For a relationship to happen there needs to be an aspect. Moon has to get through several planets to get to Saturn. I see those Jupiter-sun sextile tho, girl get it :lol:.
Even then, a trine from Moon without receptions isn’t that riveting. Saturn obviously doesn’t like where Moon is, so I’m wondering if you’ll actually enjoy a relationship with him - That’s what I don’t like about it.

Anyways, please be sure to update us.

Last edited:
I’m not sure. For a relationship to happen there needs to be an aspect. Moon has to get through several planets to get to Saturn. I see those Jupiter-sun sextile tho, girl get it :lol:.
Even then, a trine from Moon without receptions isn’t that riveting. Saturn obviously doesn’t like where Moon is, so I’m wondering if you’ll actually enjoy a relationship with him - That’s what I don’t like about it.

Anyways, please be sure to update us.

Aw man, why's it always the wrong ones that feel so right :/ there's lots of things I wouldn't like yeah, but I'm not really thinking too much about that right now (including his Staffordshire bull terrier dog which wouldn't be getting anymore near my house cats). Not to mention his total desire for freedom....hmmm....il update as and when conclusions and changes occur...

IleneK

Premium Member
My last horary was focused on the present, I guess I was asking to see if he was hiding any romantic feelings, when literally he is just wanting to get to know me. And so, to end confusion, I asked - will he ever fall in love with me? I used the word 'love' because I'm interested to see if there will be anything of substance, as 'feelings' could readily develop between people, but that doesn't necessarily believe it will amount to anything. If the answer is no, then it's pretty clear-cut he is just a new friend only.

Is this the same person from the horary asking if he has feelings for you?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Yeah, just seeing if anything would happen in the future, even if there's no feelings right now.

If it is the same person in the question that you posted a day ago, then according to horary practice, "Does he have feelings?" and "Will he fall in love with me?" are of the same fabric and are both answered in the original chart. The answer from the original chart about your and him is not encouraging.

The second chart only reiterates the lack of aspect between your significators.

Bunraku

Somethings up with the horary charts you’ve been making recently. Like it breaks an obvious horary stricture. Late ASC, saturn in 7th...etc.

I just thought this one was more readable because Moon in 7th and where the sigs are.

If it is the same person in the question that you posted a day ago, then according to horary practice, "Does he have feelings?" and "Will he fall in love with me?" are of the same fabric and are both answered in the original chart. The answer from the original chart about your and him is not encouraging.

The second chart only reiterates the lack of aspect between your significators.

Ahh ok, I was hoping because they asked about present then future, it would give different answers. Like just because there isn't now doesn't mean there couldn't be type thing.

Somethings up with the horary charts you’ve been making recently. Like it breaks an obvious horary stricture. Late ASC, saturn in 7th...etc.

I just thought this one was more readable because Moon in 7th and where the sigs are.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this situation a lot so I just put the time in when I made the chart and asked it to myself again. Not sure if then the timing could be off. Also, the situation is tricky as we've only been talking for a few weeks and we had fell out before.

rafaella

Bluebell,

I think he has someone else. Moon (him) here is disposited by Sun and Sun generally a secondary significator as well for the man, Sun is conjunct another planet and in fall. A planet in bad dignity, is probably not going to be doing anything good. Moon is also in detriment of Saturn, plus Moon is in his side of the chart.

Again, like the last chart, this chart shows he aint interested in you romantically and just going to hurt you.

I think better move on now.

Bluebell,

I think he has someone else. Moon (him) here is disposited by Sun and Sun generally a secondary significator as well for the man, Sun is conjunct another planet and in fall. A planet in bad dignity, is probably not going to be doing anything good. Moon is also in detriment of Saturn, plus Moon is in his side of the chart.

Again, like the last chart, this chart shows he aint interested in you romantically and just going to hurt you.

I think better move on now.

Oh my goodness, I did get this dream he had someone else and it was my ex best-friend, but I put it down to insecurity. He definetely is physically attracted to me because he says so that's why I asked. But he has said he doesn't want a relationship with anybody and just goes for casual hook-ups, which I said I wouldn't do.

rafaella

Oh my goodness, I did get this dream he had someone else and it was my ex best-friend, but I put it down to insecurity. He definetely is physically attracted to me because he says so that's why I asked. But he has said he doesn't want a relationship with anybody and just goes for casual hook-ups, which I said I wouldn't do.

Yes casual hook-up is what it looks like to me. So what he said is true. But will you listen? Listen to your Mercury, not the Moon...:love:

Yes casual hook-up is what it looks like to me. So what he said is true. But will you listen? Listen to your Mercury, not the Moon...:love:

Will I listen...hmm...il keep talking to him that's for sure. I'll need to go on a date quickly though. And hopefully I can squish my heart so I can be his friend without getting frustrated.