Asking about my career

desigirl

Namaste,

I am currently in negotiations with management about increasing my salary and will know more end of this week. However, I am also planning to look at other opportunities inside or outside my organization. I would appreciate some guidance on my career prospects in the present and near future.

Thank you and very grateful for a response as the stress is overwhelming this week.

Date of Birth: July 17th, 1975
Place - Mumbai, India
Time : 1:02pm

Also, can I wear a rudraksha?

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are running the major-period of Mercury these days. It owns the ninth and twelfth houses. Saturn is conjunct Mercury. This is a good combination. It shows that from late 2022 you are going to have a very good time.
Currently since June/2020 you are having the sub-period of Rahu which is debilitated in the chart. This is not a very favourable time till Dec/2022. Rahu is placed in the house of wealth. Therefore you are negotiating financial terms these days. These negotiations may yield a good package.
Still you will change job in time to come and your financial and professional status will start improving.

creativei

Professional life is nice you are self made person highly independant will have travel related job will cross seas . politics business education interests you you are natural teacher and born leader . everyone comes to you only , kind of popular in your area good public fixer . you get political fame too . anything related to govt or business will gives you success .

currently mercury dasa who is 9th and 12th lord as 9th lord in 9th highly auspicious gives fortune fame and wealth but as 12th lord gives problems to father home mother children . they give expenditures and worries . lots of travel too . saving gets drained . you also change home or atleast do repair in home . also buy home appliances too .

minor career changes happens next year either you win a promotion or degraded to lower level . but i think you get reward only . there will be prof related travel , office politics . but major career change comes in 2034 . you either go top or lose everything . or will get windfall gains . it will be turning point in your life . you will be transformed financially .

this rahu bukti is problematic next jupiter period is very good your work get recoginized rewarded . so wait patiently .

yeah you can wear rudrashka also do all things related to mahavisnu it wil give you good effects . if possible once go to tirupati and come . your life gets transformed .. .

Last edited:

desigirl

Thank you so much! I am so grateful to this forum. My husband does not believe in Astrology, so the only way for me to get answers is to ask on the forum.

Sometimes we need a sense of direction or are feeling low and you folks are so kind and wonderful enough to give us useful insight.

I am not after money, but learning is very important for me and right now this job is so boring. Negotiations are happening because management was unfair to me and a coworker, so I am fighting for fairness.

Thank you again. With lots of gratitude.

Last edited: