Natal chart

kirakasha

:) :)

Born and lived (still do) elsewhere, as you can see.
Grandparents are from that elsewhere too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 10.05.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 10.05.58 PM.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

muchacho

Moon in the 8th and with Neptune, that makes some sense that you may have to deal with fear issues. But Sun and Mercury in Sagittarius and Taurus ASC should be able to balance that out easily. So it seems there's some imbalance there in your current approach. Too much time spent introspection. Maybe schedule some regular time for daily introspection and then spend the rest of the time doing more productive outward-oriented things, especially Sagittarius stuff, because that's where your Sun is and so such activities will boost your self-esteem naturally.

kirakasha

Moon in the 8th and with Neptune, that makes some sense that you may have to deal with fear issues. But Sun and Mercury in Sagittarius and Taurus ASC should be able to balance that out easily. So it seems there's some imbalance there in your current approach. Too much time spent introspection. Maybe schedule some regular time for daily introspection and then spend the rest of the time doing more productive outward-oriented things, especially Sagittarius stuff, because that's where your Sun is and so such activities will boost your self-esteem naturally.

Yes, I think you're right. I've noticed my self-esteem has rised.

Thank you soo much muchacho. You're THE muchacho! 🤗