Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

saini

Hi Members,

I seek some help again.

Nearly everyone on this Forum and Horary in specific know that I am in deep love with a Chinese Girl. But, she is just about to get married to someone else..... and the date is around the corner.

I have made up my mind to get her name Tattooed on my left forearm. I am not doing this to prove anything to anyone. I have her heart and she has mine.

There is a reason why I am doing this.....

"Every night, I kiss her photo (framed) and place it over my heart, under the blanket and kiss her photo again when I wake up in the morning. But, since I wake up quite early, I some times have to look for her photo in the dark, when I wake up. As the first thing I do is kiss her photo again, when I wake up.

As an easy way out, I am planning to get her named Tattooed on my forearm. It is easier to locate and kiss my forearm.. Aye !!! Not just in the night, or early in the morning, but, anytime as I want.

I have already made up my mind and have the appointment tomorrow morning with the Tattoo artist.

But, I just thought I will ask this here too....

"Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?"

Horary Chart attached.

Attachments

• Saini - 4.49 PM - 05-03-2017 Should I Get Her Name Tattooed On My Forearm.jpg
    Saini - 4.49 PM - 05-03-2017 Should I Get Her Name Tattooed On My Forearm.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 33

saini

Are you serious ???

Got the Tattoo already.

Yes.... I was very serious when I fell in love with her....

Yes.... I am still serious, even though I know she is getting narrried to someone else.

Yes.... I will be serious for the rest of my life.... till I am dead, or maybe beyond death too.

saini

That is exactly why I am not you anf you are not me.

Everyone is different. Everyone's way of expressing love is different.

This Girl loves me a lot. But, is getting married to someone else coz of falily pressure.... confirmed from a Paid Horary Consultation.

She feels.... she will forget me after she gets married to the other guy. She may be ajle to, she may not be able to. Only time will answer this.

She feels, I will forget her, after she marries the other guy. She is wrong again.

Ukpoohbear

It is so horrible she is marrying someone she does not love! You are very loyal to be with her. May I suggest my post? It is not astrology but it is very interesting and part of the same group.

saini

It is so horrible she is marrying someone she does not love! You are very loyal to be with her. May I suggest my post? It is not astrology but it is very interesting and part of the same group.

Mate....

I think i know which post you are referring to. I have read it.

But, my principles would not let me do anything against the girl's free will.

Even if she does get married to that other guy, I know she will not be happy and she will come back to me.

And, I will wait for her till eternity.

Ukpoohbear

Mate....

Even if she does get married to that other guy, I know she will not be happy and she will come back to me.

She is unable to act of her own free will so by telling her to act on what she wants you will be helping her be free from the family. The gesture is open.

deepminde

Mate....

You are delusional.

Good luck paying for the tattoo removal.

saini

She is unable to act of her own free will so by telling her to act on what she wants you will be helping her be free from the family. The gesture is open.

Part of Horary Chart reading:

Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce. At its earliest 6 months or10 months and she will get divorsed.

To be honest, this marriage is happening only coz of some financial arrangements betweem the 2 families.

Shown by this....

The ruler of the 7th is “she” as you are asking a question about her. Her marriage partner is the ruler of the 1st, which is the 7th from her sign. Her sign is Taurus, ruled by Venus. Venus is in the 12th in Aries which is its detriment. This implies that she wishes not to be married, but feels trapped to do so. Interestingly enough, his ruler, Mars is also in the 12th from the 7th, which implies he also feels trapped and forced in the situation. The ascendant is conjunct the part of bondage and commerce, so I wonder if this marriage is really about the financial relationship between the two families.

So unfortunate.....

Ukpoohbear

Part of Horary Chart reading:

Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce. At its earliest 6 months or10 months and she will get divorsed.

To be honest, this marriage is happening only coz of some financial arrangements betweem the 2 families.

Shown by this....

The ruler of the 7th is “she” as you are asking a question about her. Her marriage partner is the ruler of the 1st, which is the 7th from her sign. Her sign is Taurus, ruled by Venus. Venus is in the 12th in Aries which is its detriment. This implies that she wishes not to be married, but feels trapped to do so. Interestingly enough, his ruler, Mars is also in the 12th from the 7th, which implies he also feels trapped and forced in the situation. The ascendant is conjunct the part of bondage and commerce, so I wonder if this marriage is really about the financial relationship between the two families.

So unfortunate.....

Why would there be money involved if she is allowed to divorce? She may need to have a baby to complete contract or what is the agreement worth, the horary is wrong. I would not have paid for that interpretation.

saini

It was a a second add on question and the guy did it for me free.... made a chart again to analyzise this another question.

Send me your email.... I will write to you.

Neptuniaan

That is exactly why I am not you anf you are not me.

Everyone is different. Everyone's way of expressing love is different.

This Girl loves me a lot. But, is getting married to someone else coz of falily pressure.... confirmed from a Paid Horary Consultation.

She feels.... she will forget me after she gets married to the other guy. She may be ajle to, she may not be able to. Only time will answer this.

She feels, I will forget her, after she marries the other guy. She is wrong again.

I think you should fight for her before it is too late. Casting charts and getting tattoos wont help you.

saini

I think you should fight for her before it is too late. Casting charts and getting tattoos wont help you.

@Neptunian,

I have tried my best already. And, to be honest, I am now leaving things on "God's Will".

She agrees that she loves me and only me. She says, if she had a choice right now.... she would not like to call this other guy her Boy Friend or her future husband.

But, there are a lot of complications, financial arrangements and family reputations on the cards.

But, I also know such compromise dont really last long

saini

Why would there be money involved if she is allowed to divorce? She may need to have a baby to complete contract or what is the agreement worth, the horary is wrong. I would not have paid for that interpretation.

You got this wrong.

This is not a Contract Marriage. But there are a few traditions in China that has financial exchange from the Boy's family to the Girl's family.

I do not have details on the financials. But, I also feel this is forum is not appropriate to share that that, in the open forum.

I have some info for you, send me an email