What does the future hold for us?

aquarius7000

Hi again,

My sincere suggestion, you have to continue with your life and if anything happens, it happens because he initiates and makes it happen.

As said, yes, there is and will be contact. However, something is troubling about this chart. Jupiter, him, right after contact with Mercury, you, will aspect Saturn (impediment). The Moon, the engine of the chart and the querent's co-significator, is in the 12th and Void of Course. This means that it can do nothing to improve the situation.

Take it as easy as you can and try to focus on your own life instead of him. In any case, it is a bit foolish to wait for someone, who might be having a casual fling with someone and is also talking to you, and says it is none of your business when you ask.

Hi again,

My sincere suggestion, you have to continue with your life and if anything happens, it happens because he initiates and makes it happen.

As said, yes, there is and will be contact. However, something is troubling about this chart. Jupiter, him, right after contact with Mercury, you, will aspect Saturn (impediment). The Moon, the engine of the chart and the querent's co-significator, is in the 12th and Void of Course. This means that it can do nothing to improve the situation.

Take it as easy as you can and try to focus on your own life instead of him. In any case, it is a bit foolish to wait for someone, who might be having a casual fling with someone and is also talking to you, and says it is none of your business when you ask.

Thank you Aquarius7000, yes the horary was made on the 21st and he contacted me on the 23rd, so there was contact. I've started talking to another couple of guys who I will meet up with next week (one has a malefic in the 7th but a date can't hurt!)

Thanks for your help xx

Last edited:
Just saw this on moonvalleyastrologer -

The first thing noted is the Void of Course Moon, indicating that she might be unclear of her purpose. It also suggests that nothing would function properly in the situation. With a Void of Course Moon, beneficial chart features cannot be relied upon and much of the good in these charts will never come to pass.

aquarius7000

Just saw this on moonvalleyastrologer -

The first thing noted is the Void of Course Moon, indicating that she might be unclear of her purpose. It also suggests that nothing would function properly in the situation. With a Void of Course Moon, beneficial chart features cannot be relied upon and much of the good in these charts will never come to pass.
Well, if it helps us all to learn Astrology. However, as said, you should not be pushing this. Surely you have other things to indulge in? Friends, family, hobbies.

Remember the golden rule, the more you run after something (or someone), the more it runs away from you.

Well, if it helps us all to learn Astrology. However, as said, you should not be pushing this. Surely you have other things to indulge in? Friends, family, hobbies.

Remember the golden rule, the more you run after something (or someone), the more it runs away from you.

Yeah wise words and he told me to concentrate on getting myself better, so he is looking after my intentions too. It's not his fault he's unsure and he's free to have a casual fling, as that's what he's been doing for years.

The other dates should help.

Here is what Frawley says about a VOC Moon from his website:

"What Lilly says about the void of course Moon is ‘things go hardly on’. Modern writers, thinking hardly means scarcely, have taken this to mean that nothing will happen: things scarcely move. What Lilly intended is ‘things go on in a hard way’, so things proceed with difficulty. Of course, if things proceed with difficulty people often give up, either through a failure of will or the realisation that the prize is not worth the candle, so this can amount to the same thing, but it’s not what Lilly meant."

Bina

The moon is not void, it will square the Sun in about 10 hours, only a few hours after this aspect will the Sun leave Scorpio.

The moon is not void, it will square the Sun in about 10 hours, only a few hours after this aspect will the Sun leave Scorpio.

Oh I assumed it meant because it's not applying to Mercury or Jupiter...

Moon square sun, future movements for question:

In a general sense, the square of the Moon and Sun indicates tension, difficulties, and emotional upsets.

moon is in Leo 12th...which for time-frame is long-term (weeks,months,years)...maybe just a change in circumstances...

Last edited:

Bina

Void of course means no aspect before it leaves the sign...

No need for an aspect of the moon to the significators in horary...

I hope it works out for you...:love:

Void of course means no aspect before it leaves the sign...

No need for an aspect of the moon to the significators in horary...

I hope it works out for you...:love:

Thank you Bina, I'll update. Horary is so interesting, it really is like detective work! :love:

So in answer to the question: a bumpy road with moon square sun, in a fixed sign so it will be bumpy for a few weeks/months. I am not going with years, as sun changes from Scorpio soon after, and the significators are in a sextile aspect. Actually, 12th house is a fixed house, too, so emotional/hidden problems may be 'indefinite.' Just holding out for the sextile and the fact Jupiter is in libra, north node conjunct ascendant, and hoping Neptune in 7th casual fling goes away.

It will be interesting to look at it retrospectively. It's really hard not to be biased.

Last edited:
Just to update: I released some information to him that I realised would cause him to stop talking to me. I released it and he stopped talking to me. He's blocked me on whatsapp. I sent him a message to apologize, out of common courtesy but really I'm kind of glad because it was a stupid situation to be in and I'm nobody's door mat. Maybe that's what the Saturn was.