Am I reading this chart correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the reason people were coming up with different answers not because you had posted more than one question and horary chart in the same thread, so people were reading different charts?

Tikana gave a very definitive answer.

ChildOfVenus

She said that she didn't think the guy and I would meet again. Yet other people said yes I even asked on another astrology forum and I was told yes. The Moon sextile Saturn is why people are saying yes. The reason why she said no is because of the Mars on the ASC. And then you went on about how I will learn the hard way.
Was the reason people were coming up with different answers not because you had posted more than one question and horary chart in the same thread, so people were reading different charts?

Tikana gave a very definitive answer.

tikana

She said that she didn't think the guy and I would meet again. Yet other people said yes I even asked on another astrology forum and I was told yes. The Moon sextile Saturn is why people are saying yes. The reason why she said no is because of the Mars on the ASC. And then you went on about how I will learn the hard way.

For love of God... Lol sextiles are the weakest yes. U need mutual reception or strong essential dignity. U don't have that... Saturn is peregrine. Malefic super agressve mars on asce is bad omen

ChildOfVenus

My wishful thinking and ignorance? I wasn't doing any wishful thinking I just asked a question. I was trying to figure out why the guy would be sending me proactive pictures saying that he wanted to do things with me if the chart said no. The chart tells you what is currently happening meaning that it shows the way things are for the time being and not permanently? So how will you know whether or not the situation will change?
Astrology has a high interpretive component (if you hadn't already noticed that) so people will differ in the way that they look at your chart. How people view the chart will depend on their level of knowledge, level of experience and the way they view the various planets and points in the chart themselves.

A way you can use to decide who is saying the right things, is to listen to the people who have a proven track record of getting predictions correct, and there just so happened to be a number of them on your last thread. Obviously they aren't infallible :)smile:) but there is a higher chance that they will hit the mark more than your own interpretation, which is mired in wishful thinking and ignorance.

As to horary charts being set in stone, inherent in you asking the question to an astrologer/astrology is the assumption that "the stars can provide me with the answer to my query". What is happening with horary is it telling you what is currently happening within the context that you asked about - putting everything on the table - as opposed to deciding the outcomes for you. Theoretically you can change what the horary tells you, but that would take sustained discipline and self-awareness which most people don't care to do.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Yes you are right but what happens when you get yes and no answers then what?

A couple of things.

1.You can learn to a proficiency where you can read your own charts
2. You can see what happens and then look at the chart after the fact to see why the yes or the no was stronger
3. Disregard astrology and live your life. Majority of people on Earth are doing this with great success.

ChildOfVenus

Well I do like reading about astrology.
A couple of things.

1.You can learn to a proficiency where you can read your own charts
2. You can see what happens and then look at the chart after the fact to see why the yes or the no was stronger
3. Disregard astrology and live your life. Majority of people on Earth are doing this with great success.

ChildOfVenus

I don't know if you saw the chart that I posted in my first thread. But I had Moon sextile Saturn yes I know that sextiles are weak. But what does it mean to have the sextile between Moon and Saturn in the chart? If the person wants to see me but the charts says no then what? Don't meet him?
Then git gud

conspiracy theorist

I don't know if you saw the chart that I posted in my first thread. But I had Moon sextile Saturn yes I know that sextiles are weak. But what does it mean to have the sextile between Moon and Saturn in the chart? If the person wants to see me but the charts says no then what? Don't meet him?

What do you honestly want to do?

Out of all the forums you have been on, what one was the most helpful/accommodating, or interesting to you? I said you would learn the hard way because, like me, you want to do what you want , regardless of what anyone or anything tells us. Right? ''Twas not an insult.

ChildOfVenus

Both forums are helpful so even though some people said yes I'll still learn the hard way? I'm not in a relationship with the guy. However I do like going to see him and I wish we could at least have a friendship. But I guess that's not going to happen because of what the chart says.
Out of all the forums you have been on, what one was the most helpful/accommodating, or interesting to you? I said you would learn the hard way because, like me, you want to do what you want , regardless of what anyone or anything tells us. Right? ''Twas not an insult.

deepminde

OMG, you won't give up until everyone will say yes...

ChildOfVenus

This is what you assume but you are wrong I don't want everyone to say. The only reason why I asked this question is because I wanted to know whether or not I'd see this man again. Some people said yes and some said no ok that's fine. So then I asked what I should do then because the guy sent me a provocative photo saying what he wanted to do with me. Since the chart says our friendship would break up then I should cut him off then. This is why I didn't understand why people said no when he's been doing this.
OMG, you won't give up until everyone will say yes...

Last edited:

deepminde

This is what you assume but you are wrong I don't want everyone to say. The only reason why I asked this question is because I wanted to know whether or not I'd see this man again. Some people said yes and some said no ok that's fine. So then I asked what I should do then because the guy sent me a provocative photo saying what he wanted to do with me. Since the chart says our friendship would break up then I should cut him off then. This is why I didn't understand why people said no when he's been doing this.

Because he wants s*x, not relationship...

Both forums are helpful so even though some people said yes I'll still learn the hard way? I'm not in a relationship with the guy. However I do like going to see him and I wish we could at least have a friendship. But I guess that's not going to happen because of what the chart says.

Yeah that's good both forums were helpful, but if you could choose, which was the best overall? Who knows what will happen. If it doesn't happen, what are you gonna do? Cos you will need to think about that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.