Astrological Points on Starting new Business. Will it be Successful, Yes/No

acmicasa

Hi,
I am about to take first step towards business. I am thinking of starting a business by the end of this year. The business is related to travel and education. Please let me know what astrology has to say about it. The charted related to the event is attached. Will it be successful and grow? Yes/No

Attachments

• Screenshot001.jpg
    Screenshot001.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 31

acmicasa

Since it involves individual taking some new task. I am giving information regarding my chart as well for more holistic approach to the asked question.
Info: I have been working since 2011 and there had not been even a single place where I worked longer than 6 months. I felt out of place all the time despite my employers and senior having little bias (in favour) towards me. I had experienced good and healthy environment and dominated among co-workers, but still never wanted to work long with any organization. I have been working on and off, changed 4 employers and then for past one year working as freelancers. I love working as freelancer. Now I am trying to take a next step towards businesses, which is completely new to me. My question of which chart is attached above is same. My birth chart is with this reply. Waiting for responses.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot002.jpg
    Screenshot002.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 14

acmicasa

If you want the horary experts to reply , you need to make an attempt at reading the chart first, yourself. What do you think it means?

Thanks for viewing and posting valuable information but I needed HELP more than this. I could try but that would be injustice to horaray, if I interpret. Anyways, I will try and hope after this, I will get some "help!".

I gave background for horaray prediction, which in many cases has been effective and useful for prediction. But will try my hand on this too, thanks.

Last edited:

acmicasa

Interpretation requires experience. So I will start with what a novice will do, putting facts about what I see.

Things to see: 1st house (me), { 7th house, 10th house and 11th house } = All for business. Lords of these houses: 1st = sun, 7th = saturn, 10th = venus, 11th = mercury.
Placements: sun in gemini, mercury in taurus, saturn in sagittarius, venus = cant see (not found : Volatile I guess)
Unsure about in which houses these planets fall. This is where I find myself in difficulty. Please clear this.

Moon placement is also important, which is in pisce.

Now, what all these indicate is for experts. Hope I answered your query.
thanks