The woman next door!

Inside Out Orange

Never asked a horary question before ... this one just popped into my head this afternoon having seen her get out of her car ...

Will the woman who lives next door and I become an item?

Attachments

• NextDoor.jpg
    NextDoor.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 39

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Leo = Sun significator
-woman next door = 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn significator
First I'll say that since you are the Sun you can make anything you want happen IF you want it to happen enough and take the actions to accomplish your Will (this is the ancient sol invinctus outlook, followed by alchemically oriented people like me but entirely foreign to standard horary concepts)
However, simply judging this horary chart (by primary Ankara horary)
-The trine aspect between significators is seperating (seperating trine between Sun and Saturn) = - testimony
-you (Sun) flow away from her (Saturn) = - testimony
-you (Sun) are in sign of detriment = - testimony
-you (Sun) are in the angular 7th house and also in her signifying house = + testimony
-she (Saturn) is in the Fall degrees of you (the Sun) = - testimony
-she (Saturn) is retrograde, meaning self-conflicted, etc = - testimony; however she (Saturn) is also in the exaltation of Libra = + testimony; so her (Saturn's) state is net neutral
-she (Saturn) is in the cadent 3rd house = - testimony
-Moon (your co-significator) flows toward her (Saturn) and also is almost in an applying trine to her (Saturn) so we'll take this as + testimony
Adding up:
Positive = +2 testimonies
negative = -5 testimonies
...so, with a net -3 testimonies, I would say "no, not likely" to your question, at least over the next 4 weeks (based on distances from significator to significator and from Moon to her Saturn significator)-after that, this chart would no longer be valid (according to the methods I use) and new influences could well come into operation.

But don't overlook the Sol Invictus potential, since here YOU are the Sun!

Last edited:

tikana

Never asked a horary question before ... this one just popped into my head this afternoon having seen her get out of her car ...

Will the woman who lives next door and I become an item?

well she is seeing someone .. Saturn is via combusta in libra retro - she broke up with someone and getting back with him/her whatever the case is .. moon /merc trine and merc/saturn pretty much saying the same.

SagiCap

The question must be important to the person asking it. This statement has two meanings. The first is that in order for a horary chart to give an accurate answer the question must have a significant degree of mental or emotional meaning to the person who is asking it. Trivial matters do not make for good horary questions. In some sense it is best if the person asking the question is so consumed by it and needs it answered badly enough that it almost doesn't matter what the outcome is, because they simply want to know the answer even if it doesn't work out the way that they would prefer. A good horary question is one that has been eating away at a person for at least a night and a day, so much so that by the time that it is posed to the astrologer it has fully matured and can be articulated very precisely. The other meaning to the above rule is that a horary question has to have great importance to the questioner him or herself in a personal way, and therefore questions should not be asked for other people, or about other people's business unless it has direct personal meaning to the person asking. Some would object to this rule, and in certain cases there are exceptions, but in general I ask that this be followed pretty closely by my clients.
http://www.chrisbrennanastrologer.com/horaryconsultations.html

tootsie

Well, what are you getting @.....didn't you think the question was good enough for an answer or a read of the chart?

Inside Out Orange

Not in any way denigrating the op's beautiful feeling/question, I was merely emphasising the importance of giving a horary question abundant room and time to build momentum inside oneself, thereby increasing the chances of getting a more authentic result.

"Ive spent all month thinking about x, and today, the question came to me, filling me to the point of asking,.... etc etc etc"

Well ... if it helps ... I've wondered about it over the past 18 months ... not obsessively but just occasionally whenever I see her, her movements from her side of the fence, her car leaving the driveway etc, etc.

tikana

Orange

the chart is valid because

Sun (lord of 1st / you) is in 7th house - obviously you are interested in that person
plus lord of 3rd (neighbor) is in your 5th - again love interest in a neighbor

Inside Out Orange

well she is seeing someone .. Saturn is via combusta in libra retro - she broke up with someone and getting back with him/her whatever the case is .. moon /merc trine and merc/saturn pretty much saying the same.

Well ... at the time I thought this might be very accurate ... she was seeing someone as recently for the 2nd half of last year ... but he seems to have disappeared from the scene.

There doesn't seem to be much opportunity to get to know her ... our conversations are brief as anything ... and only seem to occur about once every 2-3 months ...