Is the Dow Jones/ Stock Market going to fall again?

WisdomJoy

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you can help me with this chart. I asked is the Dow Jones going to fall below 20,000 again in the near future to 6-7 months. I don't even know what to start to look at for stock market analysis, any help is greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.39.58 AM.png

Last edited:

kalinka

If you don't mind, can you please post the full data (time and location) of the chart?
I would say yes! Moon's only next aspect is an opposition to Pluto and Jupiter. Jupiter is a benefic and the natural ruler of increasing wealth. Jupiter is accidential not that strong currently, slow in motion and soon turns retrograde and conjoins with Pluto again.In addition with the Moon opposition it shows that the market will fall again.
Moreover 5th house ruler Venus for stock market is in the 12th house. She is applying to the NN, which is good. However she is in the same motion like Jupiter, accidential weak and also turns retrograde soon. Then she will approaches back to the Sun and beeing combust makes her more weak.
So yes...it's actually clearly seen in the chart...

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

If you don't mind, can you please post the full data (time and location) of the chart?
I would say yes! Moon's only next aspect is an opposition to Pluto and Jupiter. Jupiter is a benefic and the natural ruler of increasing wealth. Jupiter is accidential not that strong currently, slow in motion and soon turns retrograde and conjoins with Pluto again.In addition with the Moon opposition it shows that the market will fall again.
Moreover 5th house ruler Venus for stock market is in the 12th house. She is applying to the NN, which is good. However she is in the same motion like Jupiter, accidential weak and also turns retrograde soon. Then she will approaches back to the Sun and beeing combust makes her more weak.
So yes...it's actually clearly seen in the chart...

Thanks, Kalinka! I've never done a stock market analysis so I had no idea, besides the moon would be representing the event itself, which is the fall. Here is the date and time information when the chart was created! Do you know how long it will take to fall again? It makes sense to me now that the dow is good because the market made a 30% recovery and is on track to have the best performing week since the 70's I believe. I just assumed with corona and the US opening too early and things going to **** after the virus starts spinning out of control again, would lead to another hard sell off. But the virus which is mars is sitting in a house by itself and its not applying to venus or the moon.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 10.44.12 AM.jpg

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

What would be a realistic time span? Do we speak about weeks or month?

I candidly didn't put a time frame around it but when I was thinking about the question, I was thinking about the near future, so anywhere between weeks to like 7 months. I didn't have a longer timeframe in mind.

Essentially my thoughts directly correlated with the US looking to ease restrictions, even though communal spread of the virus is increasing, and the death rates continue to skyrocket. But everyone keeps saying the feds are just going to print money to prop up everything. Doesn't make sense to me, since people likely won't be spending as much regardless, and human consumption is a massive component of GDP there.

Also, from an economics perspective, this can be two crashes: 1. Crash one is everything goes on lockdown again; 2. everything opens up, a ton of people die, people don't spend as much and companies can't recover. That's what I'm thinking in my head.

Last edited:

kalinka

I've got 3 possible dates.
1. On May 13 & 14 ,when Venus and Jupiter turns retrograde.
2. June 30 - July 5. Jupiter/Pluto conjunction on June 30
3. in September

WisdomJoy

I've got 3 possible dates.
1. On May 13 & 14 ,when Venus and Jupiter turns retrograde.
2. June 30 - July 5. Jupiter/Pluto conjunction on June 30
3. in September

Thanks Kalinka! Should I be looking at future mars aspects as well. To see if the virus is directly impacting the market?

kalinka

what I forgot to mention: Moon opposition to Pluto and Jupiter is in 14 and 16 Degrees, which would match with May 13/14 if it is Days but could of course also be 14-16 weeks.

WisdomJoy

what I forgot to mention: Moon opposition to Pluto and Jupiter is in 14 and 16 Degrees, which would match with May 13/14 if it is Days but could of course also be 14-16 weeks.

Thanks Kalinka, so right now the dow is sitting at 24,000. I'll touch base on May 13/14th with an update and keep you posted. I monitor it daily.

This week's a massive earnings week, which will likely show where financials are but will the consistent news of things opening up, it seems to be propping up the market for the time being.

tikana

I think we need to look at this chart as mundane horary
Us is 1st
2nd finances
3rd stock market profits or losses

WisdomJoy

I think we need to look at this chart as mundane horary
Us is 1st
2nd finances
3rd stock market profits or losses

Hi Tikana, thanks.

So,

1st, Us: moon (in cancer and so domicile and comfortable), speaks to the recovery so far giving people a sense of ease?
2nd, Finances: Leo (in taurus), separating from us- moon, from a sextile-- our recovery is going down the drain?
3rd, Stock Market: Venus (term in Gemini, so in a okay position right now- speaks to the recent recovery), approaching both saturn and uranus with a square

tikana

Hi Tikana, thanks.

So,

1st, Us: moon (in cancer and so domicile and comfortable), speaks to the recovery so far giving people a sense of ease?
2nd, Finances: Leo (in taurus), separating from us- moon, from a sextile-- our recovery is going down the drain?
3rd, Stock Market: Venus (term in Gemini, so in a okay position right now- speaks to the recent recovery), approaching both saturn and uranus with a square

And venus retro soon
Id say yea possible

kalinka

Hi Tikana, thanks.

So,

Venus does not make any aspect to Uranus and Saturn. Only square to Neptune.

tikana

do u mean 2nd house for finances? This is in cancer in this chart..
3rd house? 11th of 5h? This is in Leo.

Hi Kalnka

so US is us
country's finances is 2nd
but profit from finances profit (stock market) is 2nd hous from 2nd - 3rd house

kalinka

yes, I understand. nevertheless there is only Moon and Sun here.

For stock market we always looking at Moon and Jupiter.

kalinka

yes and moon is strong dignified, which shows the current situation. Now we want to know if we can expect an increase or decrease. Moon is moving away from the NN and separated from a sextile with the Pof. Next opposition with Jupiter and peregrine in the next sign Leo. Hence decrease