Love disaster transit

Skeleton

Next year I'll have Saturn return in 5th house.

2 years later Neptune Transit will be landed on my 7th house that conjunct Moon exact square Venus...

4 years Pluto will landed on my 5th house but 5 or 6 years later it'll conjunct my Saturn.

Biggest problem is that I have passed through delusional in love situation that made me fear of falling in love/rejection/commitmemt...

And I really hate to think of this situation, especially with that Neptune transit..

Ecliptique

Hello Skeleton,

can you indicate your birth data or display your birth chart (by PM if you prefer)? I promise to update you on the transits that will concern you.

Ecliptique.

Lin

I agree because we don't even know how old you are....and when these transits will be in effect or what other transits will be in effect at t he same time.

So there just is NOT enough information to give any answers. Why do you ask astrological questions without being willing to show your chart? We are chart/map readers.
We need the map!
Lin

OuterPlanets89

I would warn against thinking too much about upcoming "disaster transits," just because it's impossible to know how exactly it will impact your life, and also you run the risk of it becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I had been dreading Cap Pluto/Saturn squaring my Libra ascendant in 2020 for most of 2019, but the irony is that most of my suffering actually occurred in 2019 -- now I'm finally making the structural changes needed in my life (after a rough 2019) now that those malefic planets are fully squaring my ASC.