Will I Be Paralyzed?

TinyTiny Dancer

Hello,

I am currently unable to move my legs because of an accident. The doctor said if the swelling around my spinal cord does not go down, I am scheduled to have surgery.

The date of surgery is Dec. 6, 2018 at 8:00AM in Seattle, WA PST.

It is currently 2:48 AM.

I would be soooo greatful if you could tell me about one thing. Sun square Mars conjunct Neptune. The Sun is trine my Pluto. Maybe it’s Neptune but I just can’t figure it out. The chart is below.

Thank you,
��

Attachments

• 02BA8421-3AE9-444C-B3BC-1A040B7529E8.png
    02BA8421-3AE9-444C-B3BC-1A040B7529E8.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

waybread

This is not a horary chart, but a chart for the date and time of your surgery. A horary chart goes by the moment of when you first asked the question.

Just looking at a plain meaning for this chart.

The 12th house rules hospitals. presumably you'll be in a hospital. The part of fortune with your sun and moon there seems helpful.

Mars rules surgeons. The first house indicates your body and general vitality. The 6th house indicates your health. The spine is ruled by Leo and the 5th house, but bones more generally are ruled by Saturn.

I'm getting a mixed testimony. My best guess is that no, you won't remain paralyzed; but you may not get the full mobility back that you hope for.

With best wishes for your recovery, W.

TinyTiny Dancer

Thank you so much for doing all of that work. It was truly a blessing to have someone else’s opinion on the chart. Hopefully, I won’t need the surgery but if I do, I think I know what to expect thanks to you.

Plus it was wonderful to get the interpretation behind the aspects.

As soon as I learn about what will happen, I will let you know.

THANK YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!