Looking out for a job change.Will it be successful?

gcool

I have been trying a lot for change of job due to lot of stressful times at workplace. Unable to cope them as it is seriously affecting my health. Would be really great if anyone could take out their valuable time and help me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_get_a_job.67330.42769.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_get_a_job.67330.42769.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

Nep=Sa/Asc. Your work situation is going to carry on a little longer, you're going to feel isolated and in a stifling work environment, with many disagreements going on around you.

Neptune conjunct the moon/venus midpoint from the 2nd houses axis. Could there be a chance that your current work place could bribe you with more pay for some reason?

Im not really seeing any job change from this chart.
You've also got Sa=Pl/MC which is a very tedious work situation your going to continue being in for now.

Can i ask if there is females at your workplace?

gcool

Hello,

My immediate reporting person is a female. Could you please let me know how long i need to face this conflict situations.

gcool

Could anyone please reply to the above post. Eagerly awaiting for the response. Thanks again for those who have been helping people like us in distress times.

Chrysalis

Hello,

My immediate reporting person is a female. Could you please let me know how long i need to face this conflict situations.

I'm not too sure about the timing. But i just can't see any job change from this chart.

Ask again at another time. Let some time pass.