Ba Zhi Sharing

Krista

Dear all,

We are Chinese who have delved into numerology for years and mainly focus on "ba zhi" which is very similar to western astrology. Currently, we would like to promote this ancient eastern wisdom to western world and wish more and more people could be benefited from it. We have developed our own App (posted on advertisement board) but would like to improve more about its content and accuracy.

Therefore, we would like to do the free "Ba Zhi" fortune teller sharing (which is normally charged +100 bucks) for you on this board. If you are interested in knowing more about your characteristics, your life and your career, please feel free to leave your birthday information here.

For example, 1981/05/01/10:00am (better to have birth time but fine if you don't know about it)

We will reply to you on this board directly. Your feedback will be highly appreciated because it will help us to improve our accuracy and our App development.

Krista

Last edited:

2Gemini

Hello Krista!

Ba Zhi intrigues me very much- in fact; a year ago I joined a forum that had a large section focused on it.
I did get a general reading from one of the members but it left me wanting for more and of course there is only so much you can get for free, plus there is not an awful lot of info on Ba Zhi in English so my knowledge (if you can even call it that) is very limited.

I would be most delighted if I could take on your offer- feed back will be of course provided.

So here is my data: 20th June, 1983

Thank you for this opportunity. Take care.

Last edited:

Krista

Dear 2Gemini,

Thanks for sharing your information with us and really happy to see someone who is interested in Ba Zhi :rightful:

Below is your personality based on our calculations. Please let me know how accurate it is :w00t:

Birth Chart--Bazi, 4 Pillars of Destiny

時   日   月   年 
 比肩  比肩  劫財  偏財 

己   己   戊   癸  
 巳   卯   午   亥  

正印  七殺  偏印  正財 
 劫財      比肩  正官 
 傷官             

◎Your life is represented by the garden full of rich soil with a devoted spirit, so you like to help people without asking for anything in return. You keep your word and you like kind and determined people. You look like an easy-going person but you are actually quite determined. It's hard to tell what's on your mind and you tend to keep a low profile.◎

Your characteristics, subconscious, and behavior modes, according to your fate and destiny, are represented by the garden. The garden is the foundation and home for flower, grass and creation, but people only notice the beautiful flowers, green leaves and not the earth under their feet.

The garden is trampled upon all the time but never complains, so you are just like the garden soil, which provides nutrition to many creatures, but is not appreciated. You sacrifice yourself for others, which brings you many problems when they take advantage of your kindness. Most people neglect your contribution, and only discover your importance when you leave your original position. The main part of a garden is the soil, so you rarely changing, which make you a bit dull to others. You are amiable, smart, and understand things clearly, but keep your thoughts and viewpoints inside your heart. Your appearance is very amiable, but you are very rigid in your heart and will persist and not give up.

You admire people who are heroic, dominating and a bit arrogant, but also respect those who are unselfish and lenient with others. Your entire life is like the garden, not catching too much attention, but cultivated silently in the background. When luck and fortune come, you will be far better off than many others because you have been cultivated over a long period of time.

If you think our calculations have more than 80% accuracy, you can download our App for free and see more interesting projections :biggrin:

Krista

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Hi 2Gemini

I am thinking you possibly have 2 important women/significant relationships in your life. They are both either older than you or born from foreigner countries and you are likely to meet them early in life.

One of the them will or already be taken away from you or her heart belongs to someone else. Since there is an Yang Earth united with the Yin water which had became Fire element in the Year section of your 8 Characters. There is another one hidden in the bottom section of the Year's part. This one is your wife. But the girlfriend, Yin Water is in the obvious section of the Year (above), so you love her more than your wife (hidden).

The women that you love are usually very attractive and you need to fight to get her or keep her. Because you have quite a lot of Earth element which represents brothers/sisters as well as competitors in love relationship.

Please let me know what you think. :tongue: Thanks.

2Gemini

Oh wow! A double treat:w00t:

Thank you Krista and Poyi. I will provide feedback to both of you, hope it's OK.

Krista 1st: Actually I'm female but I have to say I've never identified with my gender.

It's true that people find me easy going (at first)- only to discover later that I march at the beat of my own drum and that I'm unwilling to whistle to their tune.
Also true that I keep my personal philosophies to myself and try to keep a low profile- but I have to say, and I don't mean to brag- that I never go unnoticed. I don't know how that is- maybe it's my height or simply my presence, but I somehow always seem to attract attention and this has served me well in all my years of schooling.

It's like older people see my potential and they somehow take me under their wing.

"You sacrifice yourself for others, which brings you many problems when they take advantage of your kindness."

That used to be true while growing up, specially in my teens. Not anymore. When I smell BS I point it out and over the years my reputation went from being this "naive Samaritan" to being a non nonsense person. Natural progression of things I guess. I believe my confidence comes from the realization that God has already given us your best partner- yourself.

We all have the power to reach our goals and dreams meaning we can afford the luxury of letting go of people who mistreat us.

"The main part of a garden is the soil, so you rarely changing, which make you a bit dull to others."

Actually I seriously doubt "dull" is the key word when describing me: I do have somewhat of an austere image though. I've lived with some friends of mine and they use to tell me that I give them stability.
These are the adjectives people most commonly use to describe me: cold, eccentric, domineering, direct, harsh, diligent, artistic, mysterious, reliable and honest.
Speaking from a Western astrological point I guess the impression of me it's due to me being an ASC Capricorn with a (Hades) Moon in Scorpio. But that's a notion for a different thread.

"You admire people who are heroic, dominating and a bit arrogant, but also respect those who are unselfish and lenient with others."

Very, very true. Right down to the arrogance part- which I find weird, but have to say I like people with a touch of nobleness and regality to them. Of course we are talking about decency and poise that comes from within, strength of character not "having Blue Blood".

Thank you again Krista.

poyi

Premium Member
HAHHA

In that case, you won't have someone to actually steal your boyfriend but will still have a lot of competitions just not as bad. Both of your 七殺boyfriend/正官husband are hidden. 比肩 & 劫財 are your competitors.

You might meet one earlier age or again from foreign land "正官" in the year section "年", "七殺" at the regular marriage age, similar age person and nearby to your neighborhood from the same country. Because 七殺 is under your day section "日". He should be handsome and kind. "卯" has similar meaning of the Western Venus because of the love and the love of beauty.

Have Fun

2Gemini

Ok Poyi.

Your turn. :wink:

I really appreciate your input, and though I'm not male I can confirm that my only love interest is indeed older and from a different country.

"One of the them will or already be taken away from you or her heart belongs to someone else. Since there is an Yang Earth united with the Yin water which had became Fire element in the Year section of your 8 Characters."

Hmmm, this whole passage is very interesting but I'm not really familiar with Ba Zhi lingo so is it alright if I ask you to elaborate a bit more? I can't decipher the Yang Earth united with Yin water part.

"There is another one hidden in the bottom section of the Year's part. This one is your wife. But the girlfriend, Yin Water is in the obvious section of the Year (above), so you love her more than your wife (hidden)."

Again- I'm not sure I understand.

The women that you love are usually very attractive and you need to fight to get her or keep her. Because you have quite a lot of Earth element which represents brothers/sisters as well as competitors in love relationship.

I had to laugh at the competitors in love part.
Thank you Poyi, I really, really appreciate you taking time for this. Specially because you did it on your own initiative and you focused on the love life aspect- which is always intriguing:biggrin:

I guess interpretations do change a little bit, since I didn't clearly express my gender.

I will be most happy if you could give me some more info- if not: thank you again and the best of luck to both of you.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Ok Poyi.

Your turn. :wink:

I really appreciate your input, and though I'm not male I can confirm that my only love interest is indeed older and from a different country. I'm 28- met him when I was 14, and to this day he is still "the only one"- meaning I don't care about other men at all.

"One of the them will or already be taken away from you or her heart belongs to someone else. Since there is an Yang Earth united with the Yin water which had became Fire element in the Year section of your 8 Characters."

Hmmm, this whole passage is very interesting but I'm not really familiar with Ba Zhi lingo so is it alright if I ask you to elaborate a bit more? I can't decipher the Yang Earth united with Yin water part.

"There is another one hidden in the bottom section of the Year's part. This one is your wife. But the girlfriend, Yin Water is in the obvious section of the Year (above), so you love her more than your wife (hidden)."

Again- I'm not sure I understand. So I'm in love with this guy, who's unattainable (it's true by the way- he got married 2 years ago, just got a kid- but people close to him tell me it's not a happy marriage)- but in my chart there's a possibility of marrying someone I don't love as much as the 1st guy?

Interesting. So how is this potential "husband" described in my chart? Have I already met him?

I had to laugh at the competitors in love part. That couldn't be more away from the truth. It's usually that people pursue me even if I'm not interested. I do get a lot of obstacles in my academic strife, even got sabotaged in my 1st year of college- but my reputation as a hard worker was already established so this little intrigue didn't work.

Thank you Poyi, I really, really appreciate you taking time for this. Specially because you did it on your own initiative and you focused on the love life aspect- which is always intriguing:biggrin:

I guess interpretations do change a little bit, since I didn't clearly express my gender.

I will be most happy if you could give me some more info- if not: thank you again and the best of luck to both of you.

I already did! Read previous reply. Yes because one of them is still under the year section so he is older, from foreign land and likely to be older than you because the year section, we use that to review parents of the native. The month section for siblings, and the day is yourself and husband in the bottom part; the time section is for your offspring and real estate. :wink:

2Gemini

Oh wow Poyi- we are obviously in synch.

You just addressed the themes I was most pressed about. Thank you for elaborating it further. I don't know how to express my gratitude- truly.

"Both of your 七殺boyfriend/正官husband are hidden."
What does it mean when boyfriend/husband figures are hidden?

Thank you again.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Hidden means they are not as obvious, not as beneficial to you or not your best helpers. If you happen to be a male, you will have really helpful wife, since you were born in summer (according to the elements), you need water the most, Water element in your chart representing your money, in a man's chart, money and wife.

So if you were a man, you will have helpful, supportive, beautiful wife, possibly older etc and married early in life. In a female chart, your parents particularly your father is more likely to give your financial support since water in the Year's top section representing father and mother in the bottom of the year section also very good to you. Both of your parents, early childhood should be quiet happy, easy and peaceful. That is only very basic reading because I have not looked at the life period.

Because you have too much Earth element, you also don't like Fire element, Fire element can make Earth element even stronger. As you already said, you don't really want to have children. The Time section, you have only Earth and Fire element not the best combination for good parental relationship, delayed pregnancy or may have a bit of problem to conceive or your child may not be very healthy, because the Metal element not very strong in your chart. What you need is Wood, Water and Metal, your future partner, from just looking at the basic data should be still very good to you. Because Wood is your favor element, you should also have a good career.

And it is true that the first man that you met should be the better match...:sad: He should have relatively good background since this Wood element in the year section is stronger. You lost the first one, but you will still have your own husband later on. Yeah you are right, since you have mentioned it, even as a female, you will still loss your first lover. Because all these three 卯午亥 matched well together but 午亥 are closer together (perhaps both in the nearby environment or he loves her more...) so you lost the fight... 午亥 have hidden elements that make these two in love, to use simple term here.

poyi

Premium Member
Dear all,

We are Chinese who have delved into numerology for years and mainly focus on "ba zhi" which is very similar to western astrology. Currently, we would like to promote this ancient eastern wisdom to western world and wish more and more people could be benefited from it. We have developed our own App (posted on advertisement board) but would like to improve more about its content and accuracy.

Therefore, we would like to do the free "Ba Zhi" fortune teller sharing (which is normally charged +100 bucks) for you on this board. If you are interested in knowing more about your characteristics, your life and your career, please feel free to leave your birthday information here.

For example, 1981/05/01/10:00am (better to have birth time but fine if you don't know about it)

We will reply to you on this board directly. Your feedback will be highly appreciated because it will help us to improve our accuracy and our App development.

Krista

Actually....Krista sorry about the interference...this post is for testing the software...:pinched:. Perhaps, you can still add some of these ideas into your Apps...

2Gemini

You're so kind.:happy:

I'm afraid to highjack this thread or tire too much with my ramblings.

Righty, here I go: dead on with Water representing what I need/want the most: money.

"In a female chart, your parents particularly your father is more likely to give your financial support"

True.

Thank you so much. You've already shared so many things with me- please don't feel obliged to continue if you don't want to. I'm enjoying it though- so thanks for making my day. :biggrin:

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
WOW I got most of them right. :love:

The mother's part, I was a bit unsure to be honest. Because by lack of Water element, you will favor your father a lot and in normal real life situation, if daughter and father are having such a good relationship, the mother normally likely to get jealous. But in term of practical help, she would still help you a lot.

Actually I am afraid of highjack the thread. I was just happen to be bored today and wanting to practice reading! :eek: I hope the original poster don't get upset with me. Since Chinese occult is not very popular in this forum so it was unusually to see such thread. I must say that is extremely difficult to explain Chinese stuffs in English properly.... I hope this Apps will be well developed for whoever is interested about Ba Zhi (8 Characters). And perhaps one day Chinese occults can become very popular as well!! :biggrin:

Whatever you see on the internet about 12 Chinese Zodiacs those are very very very very superficial part of Chinese Occults. I am really proud that somebody is developing some softwares for public used. One day we can also have an astro.com for Chinese Horoscope!! (Dreaming :rolleyes:)

millyxox

Hi Krista! I downloaded the app & I find it really interesting & accurate! I saw your thread on the astrodienst forum & you wrote that there are cloud people, sword people & etc. What category am I in? Here is my birth information: December 18 1993 , 9:57 am
What does it say about me? I'm really interested in Chinese astrology but the problem is there are not enough information in english...Guess I have to learn chinese hehe

Last edited:

Krista

Actually....Krista sorry about the interference...this post is for testing the software...:pinched:. Perhaps, you can still add some of these ideas into your Apps...

Of course Poyi! Thanks for these interesting discussions. I was so impressed that this thread has become so popular only over a weekend! Thank you Poyi and 2Gemini! :kissing:

Krista

Hi there, I am interested in Ba Zhi as well

This are my birth details

Dec 21 1984 , 1733

thanks for the interpretation

Hi dear, sorry for the late reply. Below is my interpretation:

時   日   月   年 
 偏財  比肩  正印  正官 

癸   己   丙   甲  
 酉   丑   子   子  

食神  比肩  偏財  偏財 
     偏財         
     食神    

◎Your life is represented by the garden of wealth, which means you are generous and very lucky to live a pretty comfortable life. You keep your word and you like kind and determined people. You look like an easy-going person but you are actually quite determined. It's hard to tell what's on your mind and you tend to keep a low profile.◎

Your characteristics, subconscious, and behavior modes, according to your fate and destiny, are represented by the garden. The garden is the foundation and home for flower, grass and creation, but people only notice the beautiful flowers, green leaves and not the earth under their feet.

The garden is trampled upon all the time but never complains, so you are just like the garden soil, which provides nutrition to many creatures, but is not appreciated. You sacrifice yourself for others, which brings you many problems when they take advantage of your kindness. Most people neglect your contribution, and only discover your importance when you leave your original position. The main part of a garden is the soil, so you rarely changing, which make you a bit dull to others. You are amiable, smart, and understand things clearly, but keep your thoughts and viewpoints inside your heart. Your appearance is very amiable, but you are very rigid in your heart and will persist and not give up.

You admire people who are heroic, dominating and a bit arrogant, but also respect those who are unselfish and lenient with others. Your entire life is like the garden, not catching too much attention, but cultivated silently in the background. When luck and fortune come, you will be far better off than many others because you have been cultivated over a long period of time.  

If you think our calculations have more than 80% accuracy, you can download our App for free and see more interesting projections

stephenseah007

Hi dear, sorry for the late reply. Below is my interpretation:

時   日   月   年 
 偏財  比肩  正印  正官 

癸   己   丙   甲  
 酉   丑   子   子  

食神  比肩  偏財  偏財 
     偏財         
     食神    

◎Your life is represented by the garden of wealth, which means you are generous and very lucky to live a pretty comfortable life. You keep your word and you like kind and determined people. You look like an easy-going person but you are actually quite determined. It's hard to tell what's on your mind and you tend to keep a low profile.◎

If you think our calculations have more than 80% accuracy, you can download our App for free and see more interesting projections

Hi there, thanks for the interpretation

think there is an error somewhere , i am a male not female :x
can u tell me some bad points about garden of wealth characteristic , thanks once again for your precious time