Should I wait?

Hello! Should I wait until my dad passes to work Full Time? There is no hard evidence in the physical context that makes me think he will die soon, other than a feeling and a tarot reading I did. What do you make of this chart? I asked the question, "Should I wait until my dad passes to work Full Time?"
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Horary Question.jpg
    Horary Question.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 28

Aria Venue

Could you explain please what prohibits you of working full time till now? I am sorry but i don't understand the background story here.If your father is not ill...then why don't you work full time? I could understand that in case you had to take care of your father..but now i don't understand.Please elaborate

rafaella

Hello! Should I wait until my dad passes to work Full Time? There is no hard evidence in the physical context that makes me think he will die soon, other than a feeling and a tarot reading I did. What do you make of this chart? I asked the question, "Should I wait until my dad passes to work Full Time?"
Thanks in advance!

I think you need a reality check here....
First of all, Yes go for fulltime work... Your dad is fine now right? Can tarot and your feeling be wrong? yes they can. You are worrying about something that is not the reality right now... Go work and save money if you think something bad will happen, at least extra money will come in handy.

Or better yet, don't base you life on some tarot reading. Tarot/horary etc are tools to help you to move forward, not to block your path. All these feelings and intuition is good but there is a fine line between intuition and delusion...

all the best!

Hello,

I appreciate the answers, and know that extra money is always helpful, however, I don't feel like a background story is necessary to read a chart and I don't find your personal opinions on work helpful when I'm not asking for personal advice. If I wanted personal advice I would consult friends and family. I think it's best on an astrology board to look at astrology and not inject personal biases onto charts. Thanks anyway!

Aria Venue

In a "should or would i" questions the context is more relevant than ever in a horary question.You are not asking whether you will take a job or whether your father will die...instead, you are asking whether is better to wait until your dad passes to work Full Time.So in this case i wanted to understand what is "better" for you.I didn't want to criticize your initial question.. i was just trying to understand and surely this reading is not personal advice..horary is a tool to help us take decisions not to take decisions for us !!!!So the context is of great importance as always!!!!

rafaella

Hello,

I appreciate the answers, and know that extra money is always helpful, however, I don't feel like a background story is necessary to read a chart and I don't find your personal opinions on work helpful when I'm not asking for personal advice. If I wanted personal advice I would consult friends and family. I think it's best on an astrology board to look at astrology and not inject personal biases onto charts. Thanks anyway!

I'm great fan of tarot and astrology but even I have to roll my eyes at some of the questions being asked on this board.

I reserve the right to give whatever advice I see fit, it your choice to take the advice or not. Sometimes we need a total stranger online to set us right because many times the advice is unbiased, family/friends can have their own agendas as they can be much more involved in the matter.

And of course we need to know the background to the story, we need to use the right house and make sense of the aspects. e.g you have Venus angular in 10th, 10th is your job, Venus here actually is your dad, your dad is influencing your job. Mars is square Saturn, this might be a job coming which will present you with a challenge.