When will I find work?

Hi everyone,

It's been getting harder and harder for me to find work the last three years. I was laid off from my last job back in August 2018. I've worked very hard on doing everything I need to succeed in finding the next position -- creating a portfolio, making my resume shine, getting the glowing references. I used to never have any problems, and my previous coworkers are in disbelief that I'm having trouble at all. But here I am unemployed, the credit cards filling up, and I'm very, very worried that my house is the next to go.

I cast a horary chart back in February, around when my severance pay ran out. February 10, 2019 in Van Nuys, CA at 9:31pm. I've attached a screenshot of the chart. At the time, it seemed to me that Venus (me) was applying by sextile to Neptune (co-ruler of the 6th). The Moon, ruler of the 10th, actually applies to Venus by trine first, though. Nothing that matters affects Jupiter, the traditional ruler of the 6th. The fear about my home was clear even back then with Saturn/Pluto conjunct the IC.

How would you read this chart? How do you look at timing? Am I going to have a career change before I find work?

Thanks!

Jill

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 7.30.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 7.30.27 PM.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Thank you for your response, Lotus. I've actually been interviewing far and wide, as well as close to home. I did seek input from a well-respected astrologer, but she doesn't see what the problem is except that Uranus was transiting my 6th house until last month. (I experienced 2 years of disability in that time, which took me out of work.) I had hoped there'd be a job when Uranus left my 6th, but no luck yet.

J-