Does he like me?

Salasi

Can anyone help me on what signifier to use?

I have asked if a certain person likes me, but in the sense of sexual attraction. As I am very sexually attracted to him and interested in (just) a sexual relationship with him, I wanted to know if he feels the same about me. So my question is: do I have to use the fifth house signifier for him, or the seventh house?

If its the fifth, I might reveal my feelings to him :love::tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191211-163410_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191211-163410_Chrome.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 50

kalinka

hi, the 7th is him. I also use the sun as secondary signficicator for a man and venus as co-ruler for the woman in relationship questions.

Salasi

hi, the 7th is him. I also use the sun as secondary signficicator for a man and venus as co-ruler for the woman in relationship questions.
Hi Kalinka, thanks for your reply! Sorry if my first post was a bit confusing, but we are not in any relationship at the moment and i am only interested in a sexual encounter (possibly more than one) with him. So that is why i wonder if this question should even be classified as a relationship question?

ElenaJ

We aren't talking about a relationship, or a love affair, just a sexual encounter, so I would look at the 8th house as representing sex.
Ruled by sun, approaching a semi-sextile with you Saturn on the ascendent, so yes.
Sun is in the 11th of your hopes and wishes, and the house of Saturn (Aquarius).
Mars in the sign of scorpio, sex, also approaches Saturn by sextile.
Moon is conjunct Lilith of sex as well.

kalinka

he is your "love" interest, even it is just in a sexual matter..still the 7th. We can use the 5th for the sexual encounter but the 5th is not him.

ElenaJ

he is your "love" interest, even it is just in a sexual matter..still the 7th. We can use the 5th for the sexual encounter but the 5th is not him.

"interested in (just) a sexual relationship with him"

This doesn't seem to me to be either "love" or "partner", just a sexual experience.

kalinka

yes but this doesn't matter. The 7th is the quesited. And she is not in any kind of sexual relationship with him now. So if she would be, we could use the 5th for the fling, affair, and also for the sex itself.

kalinka

We aren't talking about a relationship, or a love affair, just a sexual encounter, so I would look at the 8th house as representing sex.
Ruled by sun, approaching a semi-sextile with you Saturn on the ascendent, so yes.
Sun is in the 11th of your hopes and wishes, and the house of Saturn (Aquarius).
Mars in the sign of scorpio, sex, also approaches Saturn by sextile.
Moon is conjunct Lilith of sex as well.

I see it similar. Just would judge the chart in a different way.

Salasi

I see it similar. Just would judge the chart in a different way.

Thanks so much for the interesting discussion!

So can i deduct from your replies that he would like me and a sexual encounter might seem likely?

The only thing that worries me a bit though are the receptions betweem my significator (saturn) and his (if using sun, mars and moon) for him. Wouldnt these receptions imply that he does not like me and is more interested in jupiter? Or are these receptions not important for this question?

if i know he is interested as well, i would take the first steps to hopefully establish a sexual encounter :)

Last edited:

kalinka

Mars could represents Lust and is also his 5th house ruler. Moon is in Aries, so receiving Mars by rulership, Sun , as his co-ruler and his sexual side,in exaltation and triplicity, Saturn in term and fall and Venus in face and detriment. Sun is in his own triplicity and in Moon's face. Moon is received by Saturn and Venus in detriment. But Saturn and Venus are very focused on Mars and also Venus. I would say that you are indeed not really interested in him as person or that you currently have some bad feelings about him. Also he is in some way unsure about you. However you are on his mind and both of you are more interested in a sexual encounter. But still he is more focused on his own interests. Moon translated the light from Venus to Sun and Venus will soon be in conjunction with Saturn. It is possible that the desired encounter will take place.
I judged the chart for the date of 8th Dec.. That's why moon is in aries. please rectify the chart, if it isn't the correct date.

Last edited:

Salasi

Mars could represents Lust and is also his 5th house ruler. Moon is in Aries, so receiving Mars by rulership, Sun , as his co-ruler and his sexual side,in exaltation and triplicity, Saturn in term and fall and Venus in face and detriment. Sun is in his own triplicity and in Moon's face. Moon is received by Saturn and Venus in detriment. But Saturn and Venus are very focused on Mars and also Venus. I would say that you are indeed not really interested in him as person or that you currently have some bad feelings about him. Also he is in some way unsure about you. However you are on his mind and both of you are more interested in a sexual encounter. But still he is more focused on his own interests. Moon translated the light from Venus to Sun and Venus will soon be in conjunction with Saturn. It is possible that the desired encounter will take place.
I judged the chart for the date of 8th Dec.. That's why moon is in aries. please rectify the chart, if it isn't the correct date.

Thanks both elenja and kalinka for your replies!

The date and time of the chart is correct because i made it when the question was on my mind (5 december, 9.12am, thailand). I thought the feelings would pass, but as i keep thinking to contact him, i wanted to be sure if i interepreted the chart correctly that he is also sexually interested in me. Counting my chances ;)

So would your interpretation be different now knowing that moon is actually in pisces - exaltation of my venus? Also, i know him through my work, but i am in a higher position than him which makes the situation a bit awkward.

Last edited: