Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

I randomly post interesting transits, but I may have a carefully considered opinion about why I find them interesting. That doesn't re-title this thread, "Interesting Transits". It's a random topic, randomly chosen.

Last edited:

ynnest

Is a table of dignitaries "strictly text"? :unsure:

One could say that jupiteras should understand that, based on history until now, that a table of dignitaries is something you may judge as something undesirable in this specific thread in the sense that it is a table/a square box that creates a pictury and almost furry :smile: feeling- which may be the root of what you are trying to avoid, a pictury and almost furry :smile: feeling.

However, one could also say that you should understand, based on history until now, that jupiteras may use your mistake of not being more precise and clear to his/her/its advantage, which lends you vulnerable for pictury and almost furry :smile: attacks in a tread that may have been created to try avoid them.

Y

david starling

One could say that jupiteras should understand that, based on history until now, that a table of dignitaries is something you may judge as something undesirable in this specific thread in the sense that it is a table/a square box that creates a pictury and almost furry :smile: feeling- which may be the root of what you are trying to avoid, a pictury and almost furry :smile: feeling.

However, one could also say that you should understand, based on history until now, that jupiteras may use your mistake of not being more precise and clear to his/her/its advantage, which lends you vulnerable for pictury and almost furry :smile: attacks in a tread that may have been created to try avoid them.

Y

Slithering through loopholes is fun, for some, just for its own sake.. :biggrin:

david starling

According to some, it is the biggest event in the universe. It doesn't appear until the Medieval period, and I don't find it physical enough for my taste. :smile:

It's not very specific, in terms of what it portends.

This Saturn/Pluto conjunction coming up next year, January 12th, has many expecting a disaster of some sort, somewhere.

petosiris

Banned
It's not very specific, in terms of what it portends.

This Saturn/Pluto conjunction coming up next year has many expecting a disaster of some sort, somewhere.

It is a chart where you have to find the ruler etc. just like with an eclipse chart, an ingress chart or a new or full moon chart. It doesn't signify anything on its own except some change.

ynnest

What about transiting Jupiter conj transiting Saturn? No mundane meaning?

I made a too fast conclusion about it being a mistake that you weren't more precise and clear because I dont know if you even judged jupiteras tables of dignities as something not in alignment with your desire for the thread. But it was my hunch that you judged jupiteras table of dignities as something undesirable, but I may be wrong!

Freedom to America! Hallelujah!

Y

ynnest

No pictures or graphics allowed. Feel free to express your thoughts in words, without images or pictures. If you have pictures, graphs, charts, music, or even memes you'd like to share, post a link. Keep the text size to size 2, and use caps or italics if you need to emphasize. No text art, or gibberish text art.

No graphs it says directly in the thread only though link!!!

Y