Does he still love me? Question about mutual reception

lux111

https://imgur.com/t6QtX44

I know I’m being a sad sad person but I can’t believe our relationship is really over.

Does he still love me?

We don’t aspect so no, but I’m Mars in the 6th house, ruled by Libra and he’s Venus in the 8th house ruled by Mars, except while I’m in Libra, he’s in Sagittarius
So I was wondering if the reception is just about houses or signs

Am I correct seeing Uranus in my first house opposite sun (him) in 7th shows a sudden ending?

Moon in 10th leaves a trine with me, Mars, and is about to perfect a sextile with Jupiter in Sagittarius, the ruler of the sign my ex-bf is in..

So I see it as, he doesn’t love me, communication is blocked between us but it’s going to work out lucky for me..?

ElenaJ

It's always difficult when a relationship breaks down and we are not ready for it.
He is Venus, recently moved into freedom loving, flirtatious sagittarius. If you look at the aspect table, you will note that Venus is really not integrated in the chart, its off distanced on its own.
This is not what you want to hear.
You as mars are stuck in his sign, which weakens you, and moved away from the 7th cusp of him, so out of his field so to speak.
He's in your 8th of sex, but this is not love, separating from contact with Uranus which fascinated him.
Moon however trines the descendent from the 10th, so there are good vibes there between what you would like and him. This again is not "love".
Moon will sextile spiritual Jupiter, partially your 8th, but your 9th of philosophy. She is bringing you around to understand why this relationship didn't work out. Moon is in intellectual philosophical Aquarius, thinking and bringing about your ideas and thoughts.
Moon will end with a square to retrograde mercury in scorpio in your 8th, again the idea of sexual coupling. Mercury rules both your 3rd of communication, and also your 5th of love affairs. And there is no connection between moon and mercury, no reception, so the emotional idea of love will not bear fruit.
This is not easy for you, and Chiron just into your 12th shows the psychological pain, but it will be better for you now to consider what happened, why it didn't work out, and apply that in the future to your next relationship. Pain hurts, but it also shows us where the wound is, and helps us to understand how to heal.

lux111

It's always difficult when a relationship breaks down and we are not ready for it.
He is Venus, recently moved into freedom loving, flirtatious sagittarius. If you look at the aspect table, you will note that Venus is really not integrated in the chart, its off distanced on its own.
This is not what you want to hear.
You as mars are stuck in his sign, which weakens you, and moved away from the 7th cusp of him, so out of his field so to speak.
He's in your 8th of sex, but this is not love, separating from contact with Uranus which fascinated him.
Moon however trines the descendent from the 10th, so there are good vibes there between what you would like and him. This again is not "love".
Moon will sextile spiritual Jupiter, partially your 8th, but your 9th of philosophy. She is bringing you around to understand why this relationship didn't work out. Moon is in intellectual philosophical Aquarius, thinking and bringing about your ideas and thoughts.
Moon will end with a square to retrograde mercury in scorpio in your 8th, again the idea of sexual coupling. Mercury rules both your 3rd of communication, and also your 5th of love affairs. And there is no connection between moon and mercury, no reception, so the emotional idea of love will not bear fruit.
This is not easy for you, and Chiron just into your 12th shows the psychological pain, but it will be better for you now to consider what happened, why it didn't work out, and apply that in the future to your next relationship. Pain hurts, but it also shows us where the wound is, and helps us to understand how to heal.

Ok well definitely what I didn’t *want* to hear but in another sense I guess I’m asking to be slapped until I wake up

How does the moon ‘end’.. when it moves out of a sign? And what would the square to mercury mean.. going back for sex? No more communication?

Thanks so much for spelling this all out to me I’m hurting so bad but I have started therapy and studying stoicism so the philosophical perspective should hopefully feel more integrated soonish 😞

ElenaJ

"How does the moon ‘end’.. when it moves out of a sign?"
Mostly, the matter ends, but it could be that the situation changes. In this chart, sorry but please don't take that as "well maybe then we can.....". There are no indications of a future.

" the square to mercury mean.. going back for sex?"
No, misunderstandings about sex, your thinking about it, a conflict created by a block against thinking things through.

Sorry you have to go through this, I do understand what you are feeling, most of us have been there. Time is one healer, but your reaching out can also help you, sometimes we don't see ourselves or our situation as clearly as others might, and they can help us get there.
And you will get there, and when you look back it will surprise you to think how you could have been there and not overcome it sooner, but they say hindsight is always 20/20, so its normal. You are normal, just hurting. Take care.

lux111

"How does the moon ‘end’.. when it moves out of a sign?"
Mostly, the matter ends, but it could be that the situation changes. In this chart, sorry but please don't take that as "well maybe then we can.....". There are no indications of a future.

" the square to mercury mean.. going back for sex?"
No, misunderstandings about sex, your thinking about it, a conflict created by a block against thinking things through.

Sorry you have to go through this, I do understand what you are feeling, most of us have been there. Time is one healer, but your reaching out can also help you, sometimes we don't see ourselves or our situation as clearly as others might, and they can help us get there.
And you will get there, and when you look back it will surprise you to think how you could have been there and not overcome it sooner, but they say hindsight is always 20/20, so its normal. You are normal, just hurting. Take care.

I accept it.. almost.. I believe you anyway. I think the square to mercury.. in the 8th.. could even be a little bit about me knowing he was a bit gay before he acknowledged it.. he realised he was bisexual during our relationship.. and from then on he only became more and more male-focussed.. I saw it but I didn’t want it to mean something.. mercury being androgynous, and in the 8th house with him.. maybe there’s really not much I could have done differently

I “know” he’s not the right person for me forever, I just love him and it feels like death

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I accept it.. almost.. I believe you anyway. I think the square to mercury.. in the 8th.. could even be a little bit about me knowing he was a bit gay before he acknowledged it.. he realised he was bisexual during our relationship.. and from then on he only became more and more male-focussed.. I saw it but I didn’t want it to mean something.. mercury being androgynous, and in the 8th house with him.. maybe there’s really not much I could have done differently

I “know” he’s not the right person for me forever, I just love him and it feels like death

Yes, that's an explanation that is coherent with the chart, the 8th house, etc.
Love him like a friend!!! Love is generous, it is not egotistical.
:love: