Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
LOL, that is a lot of expressionšŸ˜
Don't wait, go and look into your subscribed threads and find your stuff and delete it before anything unwanted happensšŸ˜…

Plute! I have put my stuff up everywhere. Why can't the moderators do it. Im sure they can do it with one click. I don't understand why they cant delete you completely from the site and it still leaves you to be able to come on. That to me sounds dodgy. I want it all removed!

I have heard this place is so dodgy. I want out.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I don't think they will offer you that service. I see other, all kind of forums not just astrology, they just keeps things even after you left so other people or new people in the forum could learn from what others have shared or left in the forum. If I am not wrong, that is usually how forum is like.

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't think they will offer you that service. I see other, all kind of forums not just astrology, they just keeps things even after you left so other people or new people in the forum could learn from what others have shared or left in the forum. If I am not wrong, that is usually how forum is like.

Ive deleted my charts. Will continue to try and see where else i put them and will delete.:devil:

Hkk

Account Closed
I dont give a flying **** about the rules on this site. They are just rules. They are not legally binding. This site has a LEGAL obligation to remove my details from this site - data protection-GDPR.

REMOVE IT!!

david starling

I dont give a flying **** about the rules on this site. They are just rules. They are not legally binding. This site has a LEGAL obligation to remove my details from this site - data protection-GDPR.

REMOVE IT!!

What triggered your emotional distress about this site?

moonkat235

Can someone please tell me how to delete my charts from this site. I have put up a number of my charts and no longer want it on here.

I have heard this site is dodgy as **** and i want to remove my stuff from here asap.
I come from a family of TOP JUDGES and i will be consulting THEM on how to get this site closed down if anything dodgy happens i.e hacking etc. :devil:

REMOVE MY CONTENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Iā€™m so confused. What happened?

Iā€™m kinda freaked as women keep leaving the forum suddenly like this and idk why. Like should I leave too? What exactly is happening???

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you for your messages and concerns.

I am not emotionally distressed. In my sector i have seen fraud, hackers etc and how it can affect your pc, finances and your life.

I know what i'm doing. I have a legal right to say out loud if i think something 'funny' is going on. I have THE most highest integrity and if i think i can save people from getting hacked then i will.

Please don't send me personal messages. As much as i appreciate it i feel this has more chance of getting hacked.

I have heard (and its nothing more than that) that ppl on this site are engaged in legal activity and people are getting hacked. Thats all i know.

Thats all I need to know for me to be like this.

Im outta here.

You lot do what you want. What you feel fits for you.

I have deleted my charts with birth data. As far as i know its all deleted.

If i'm not kicked off here then let me know on this thread. If i'm kicked off you cant message me.....aaahh well.

Nice to meet you....see you in another life time maybe

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::devil::kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing:

moonkat235

Can you please say who told you that??? Like was it someone on the site or someone from real life?

Another poster here said the same and left and said she was reporting to the authorities. She never answered my PM. I used to have my face up on here and stuff... kinda freaky

moonkat235

This is a real concern though David. Several women have left here in the same way since Iā€™ve joined. Idk something is going on to freak everyone out and I just want to know what

david starling

This is a real concern though David. Several women have left here in the same way since Iā€™ve joined. Idk something is going on to freak everyone out and I just want to know what

Could be a troll or trolls. I going on the assumption that astrology isn't taken seriously enough for it to be anything gov't related.

david starling

Maybe part of it is that putting up personal information on a publicly indexed forum, during periods of high life stress or crisis, makes people paranoid?

Oh good, I get to say it! "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." -{original author unknown or in dispute}

moonkat235

Maybe part of it is that putting up personal information on a publicly indexed forum, during periods of high life stress or crisis, makes people paranoid?

Thatā€™s possible. Itā€™s only been women that Iā€™ve noticed leaving. I just want to know if thereā€™s more to it than that

moonkat235

Iā€™m just curious. People could be fearful, and someone(s) could be out to get them, and the fear and the ill will still might not map on to each other accurately you know?

Thatā€™s valid. I just havenā€™t seen this level of paranoia on other anonymous forums, but I guess the nature of this site is to share birth data so that may be why. Although Astro dienst has a forum and so does skyscript and I havenā€™t seen people freaking out about safety really.