Please can anyone read this chart?

mackicamica

Hello. This is my brother's natal chart. Can anyone analyse it especially career, love and health? He isn't working anymore (from today). Any indications of a new job or coming back to where he's already worked?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_46922.12445.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_46922.12445.gif
    65.1 KB · Views: 23

Mr D

your brother is a person who always wants to do things his own way, he hates old school stuff, monotone stuff, always think of new ideas, new solution for the work he does, working as an employee is not for him, however if he wish to choose that life, he will end up changing job often. He's type of person who is willing to do illegal stuff or trick to make money (he sees lope holes everywhere) but unfortunately, nothing is free in this life, he loses money in something else, comes back with 0.

His wife is a beautiful lady from a family that has power and position. I see the tendency that he would cheat on his wife, if he already did (and they divorced), his professional life will be miserable if he doesn't confess daily for 3 months. if he hasn't done that, tell him not to.

Health: not big issue, just a bit too manly so he's after the ladies.

I see at least 2 opportunities this year for him to get new job, he will have at least 2 offers, with higher position and more authority than his previous job. It's still better for this person to have his own business like i have said above.

Your brother needs to brace or veneer, teeth don't look good.